View Poll Results: Should they put the old bless system back?
Yes. 195 89.86%
No. 22 10.14%
Voters: 217. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2006, 00:11   #46
Viper7
>_>

Viper7 has a reputation beyond reputeViper7 has a reputation beyond reputeViper7 has a reputation beyond reputeViper7 has a reputation beyond reputeViper7 has a reputation beyond reputeViper7 has a reputation beyond reputeViper7 has a reputation beyond reputeViper7 has a reputation beyond reputeViper7 has a reputation beyond reputeViper7 has a reputation beyond reputeViper7 has a reputation beyond repute
Current and the old blessed system are both bad
I dont like the fact that we can only bless our equipment with reborning, its really annoying and stupid and makes most of the full socket ppl to remake their sockets with spamming blessed items with dbs..

My suggestions for bless system would be this

Blessed reborn
- All lvl 120 ppl can randomly add a bless to any of their gear except the empty slots and already blessed equips.
- All lvl 125+ ppl can choose which item to bless
- all lvl 110 blessed reborn would be like now
- blessed reborns would get blessed special wpn from rebirth
poisonblade/hp and mana bs/shielder bow

New way to bless items
- Make a new or use old npc who is able to bless a equip with 1 stg with 0pct bless, makeing blessing available for all classes not only for archer. (note: it is really dificult to get hold on stgs now because of rareity and high price, it wouldnt be too easy to get good bless to all equips)
Old 02-22-2006, 09:59   #47
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Kada
what about any other char type(tro, war, archer)

not sure sry

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2006, 13:47   #48
reep

reep is an unknown quantity at this point
Bump.

fix it please
10 socks, 19% blessed, 1k HP enchant
reep is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2006, 14:32   #49
Dunnski007
Waving bye

Dunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnski007 has a reputation beyond repute
Just an update for anyone concerned with blessed:

I had bless boots, earrings, necky, dex ring, shield, and club when i reborned on The_Majestic_JC at 130, and thank GOD, i got the -1 on my armor. Seems that might be a way to make sure you get blessed on a certain item

Committed to stupidity, humour, and kicking ass in scent sword
Dunnski007 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2006, 15:07   #50
FERNANDES
Banned

FERNANDES is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Viper7
[b]
New way to bless items
- Make a new or use old npc who is able to bless a equip with 1 stg with 0pct bless, makeing blessing available for all classes not only for archer. (note: it is really dificult to get hold on stgs now because of rareity and high price, it wouldnt be too easy to get good bless to all equips)
even asking 15DBs (not) would be good at least every1 would be able to get bless on their items since 15DBs is around the price of a SDG on my server (3.5mil each DB and around 45-50mil each SDG ) , jsut making 15 a round number :P
FERNANDES is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2006, 02:08   #51
KrAzY
Infamous K

KrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond repute
totally SIGNED

This is total bs as usual TQ sneaking in changes without telling anyone and fkin over the servers on reborns it wasn't this way before and for whatever reason they decided to change it without saying anything i'll be damned if i'm gonna waste my time on making anymore reborns just to waste my time on items being skipped over because of there sneaky changes.

And i dunno about you guys but the items i have gotten blessed so far weren't by farming waters either it was by hard work and lvlin archer/trojans by hand to 120 to get my items done i am not a waterfactory archer that spends my life in adv map plvlin 24 hours a day to reborn 300 waters to do my bidding on getting items skipped over till it finally blesses what i want..This is a crock and if i knew it was changed i wouldn't have started on anymore characters to finish my other items.

If it isn't changed back forget blessed items i'll stick with my socked drags and take my chances vs a noob wastin his time blessing all his equipt farming characters for 2 years to do it.
KrAzY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2006, 05:39   #52
DarknessFalls
Me > You

DarknessFalls is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DarknessFalls
aaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnn

DarknessFalls- Water 110--->Trojan 125+

Second Week Of Sapphire ---> 3/16/06
Start Of Pharos ---> Now

Last edited by DarknessFalls on 06-04-2006 at 6:06 PM
DarknessFalls is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2006, 12:53   #53
KrAzY
Infamous K

KrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Lyriox
You only get -1% when you get the rebirth bless anyway. Just stick with your super gem. If you don't want it just sell it off and upgrade your gears. With the super gem you could probalbly get a -5% gear and get them to elite at least.
when u have near full 2 sock items that is kinda pointless
KrAzY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2006, 14:11   #54
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by KrAzY
when u have near full 2 sock items that is kinda pointless

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2006, 02:20   #55
Artamis
^.^

Artamis has much to be proud ofArtamis has much to be proud ofArtamis has much to be proud ofArtamis has much to be proud ofArtamis has much to be proud ofArtamis has much to be proud ofArtamis has much to be proud ofArtamis has much to be proud of
yes give back or i hate you tq

ps. necro i like your avatar where you get i wants one too

Drew (Mr.D), the ***9829; of my life.
KISSY FOR MY HUNNY
Artamis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2006, 07:55   #56
Dominicano
Eggs?

Dominicano has a reputation beyond reputeDominicano has a reputation beyond reputeDominicano has a reputation beyond reputeDominicano has a reputation beyond reputeDominicano has a reputation beyond reputeDominicano has a reputation beyond reputeDominicano has a reputation beyond reputeDominicano has a reputation beyond reputeDominicano has a reputation beyond reputeDominicano has a reputation beyond reputeDominicano has a reputation beyond repute
Yea u need to bring bac the old blessed system.
WoW is rockstar!!
Convicted - Stormreaver, Holy Pally FTW
Convicted

Being a gladiator 3 seasons in a row is boring, and t6 is sooo over rated. Can't even hit 2.6k healing unbuffed like wtf.
Dominicano is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2006, 18:56   #57
ilam

ilam has a reputation beyond reputeilam has a reputation beyond reputeilam has a reputation beyond reputeilam has a reputation beyond reputeilam has a reputation beyond reputeilam has a reputation beyond reputeilam has a reputation beyond reputeilam has a reputation beyond reputeilam has a reputation beyond reputeilam has a reputation beyond reputeilam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by litle_trojan
HERE IS THE ANSWER WITH PROOF.

I duno wat u guys saying are correct or not. Haven't bless reborn after 27 Jan. The screenshot was taken from the official website. and before 27 Jan the NPC at sky city also say one of the wearing... but now look like they change not sure tho.

BUT THIS BLESS SYSTEM KINDA SUX ALL THE WAY UNTIL TQ CLOSE THIS CO, OR CHANGE BACK TO OLD BLESS SYSTEM. SOME OF US SHOULD KNOW WAT IS OLD BLESS SYSTEM.

IN THE SCREENSHOT IT SAY ONE OF YOUR EQUIPED!!. MAY BE MY ENGLISH SUX LIKE HELL UNTIL I MISSUNDERSTAND THE MEANING WHICH IS OLD BLESS SYSTEM!

SUX SUX SUX

| Name : --Perico-- | Class : Water-Trojan | Lv. : 110-130-000 | ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; |
| Name : Ilam | Class : Warrior-Warrior | Lv. : 125-113-000 | ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; |
| Name : Artemis | Class : Non-Rb Archer | Lv. : 130-000-000 | ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; |
RW1tYTRFdmVyLi4uIEVtbWEgPC0tLSBUaGUgb25seSBnaXJsIG kndmUgcmVhbGx5IGxvdmVkIGV2ZXIgYW5kIHRoZSBvbmx5IG9u ZSBpJ2xsIGxvdmUgdGlsbCBpIGRpZS4gPDMzMyBtdWNoIG11Y2 ggPSk=

Everything you see in this sig is old information feel free to ignore it.
ilam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2006, 08:18   #58
ZWJ

ZWJ is an unknown quantity at this point
if i have a 110 water and i bless reborn it, is it only my bs or boot will be blessed as stated in the guides,

or there is a chance that my other equipments will get blessed? for the current bless system

Current :
Server: Lucky7
130-130-140 wat-war-troj
BP : 350 without mentor/clan
VIP level : 0

Probably only non-bulker in my server with BP 350 (:
ZWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2006, 10:08   #59
Aether
n00b13

Aether has a reputation beyond reputeAether has a reputation beyond reputeAether has a reputation beyond reputeAether has a reputation beyond reputeAether has a reputation beyond reputeAether has a reputation beyond reputeAether has a reputation beyond reputeAether has a reputation beyond reputeAether has a reputation beyond reputeAether has a reputation beyond reputeAether has a reputation beyond repute
So is there any way to make a certain item blessed or not? Cause I was planning on blessing a few items but I really want to know if anyone has figured out a way to know what will be blessed.
Leveling

Seigneur: 130 Reborn Water -> Water @ 110
Legendary

LuvaAloril: 130->130 Archer
Wife's Char

IthilienTurr: 130 Reborn Water -> Fire @ 120
90% Phoenix
AdvCure/DH > Dodge
Aether is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2006, 17:04   #60
Aveida
Eeeeek!