Old 02-10-2009, 06:32   #1
djskywalker-uk

djskywalker-uk is a splendid one to beholddjskywalker-uk is a splendid one to beholddjskywalker-uk is a splendid one to beholddjskywalker-uk is a splendid one to beholddjskywalker-uk is a splendid one to beholddjskywalker-uk is a splendid one to beholddjskywalker-uk is a splendid one to behold
Goodbye Thread

Hey guys and gals some of u may know me as djskywalkeruk or TheDarkOne or Biarch lol.
Im Luke
Basically this is a goodbye thread, ive had enough I havent got the money or the time to spend on this game anymore.
All my gears will go to each of my oldest and dearest friends and my uk buddies namely:

Uther : The oldest person I know on here, not old as in old but old as in the person ive known the longest who still plays.

Yuri : The second oldest person I know lol man I remember plvling ur water with my warrior and I got top KO doing it at hawkings lolz, fun times when there were only a few egyptians.

Texas2: english guy and poor as lol hehe he needs gears desperatly lol like a charity case.

Jawws: Cause hes a welshy like me lol and a really cool guy.

Razia: If she ever gets on again lol i'll tell uther to give her summot, <--- she is amazing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
People who I have known and were my bestest friends

LordofTheFly: The best friend u could ever meet. - Quit
Humbee: Lol man ur pk skillz were legendary my 2nd best friend on CO - Quit
QueenofHearts: Lords wife cool as - Quit
ChinaGirl: What can u say?? CO legend - Quit
Wilson: as cool as Humbee
Dom: Was in the weirdo crew cool as again - Quit i think
Uther: Amazing guy!! - Hasnt Quit lol
Yuri: Always in the backround but will do anything for u - still plays
Razia: Pro plvler and my wife a number of times lol - Hasnt quit i dont think
Lightangel/carpet/Mel: Pro CO legend very nice person - Hasnt quit
VladeHighlander: Cool guy cool fire - Quit
Colin/C-dot/vixen/tempest/Lunastar/cat: Another CO legend very cool guy and luna was a cool girl. - not quited?
Steel: Met around the same time I met humbee lol crazy as lol - dont think hes quit
Goth:My first Guildleader - dont think shes quit??
Ladydeath/lady/steven/tore/paul: great guys and CO legends - not quit
Siege/steven: Pro ninja lol - not quit
ApolloWarrior: This guy is cool really nice and pro warrior he is first dj was 2nd - not quit
Texas2: pro english (only one? hehe) - not quit
Jawws: Pro welsh ( theres billions i know )- not quit
1337_Swords: Told me socs were better than supers lol, i was quite a noob for a long time (still am!!) - quit
Tolsimir: Razia's friend and really cool guy - quit
MacSeoin: cool guy - not quit
Phuong: pro fber lol dangerous tro - quit
PANQUEQUE: frecking weirdo lol and mexican hehehe joke buddy - not quit
Shaquille: very cool guy - quit
vodun: tasty archer lol
Liquid: really nice guy - always on forums quit?
Noku: was in uthers guild when i joined kronik killas really nice guy
BertyBoy: man where did u go (another pro english guy)

and finally

djskywalkeruk/TheDarkOne/Biarch/TheStig/Uwantme?/Juggernaut/WarriorBless/WarriorDJ/Tao****/Many more lolz : ME bestest guy hahahahahaha - Quit FTW

I started cause my friends started playing it he was an archer, other was a tro and i was either gunna be a water or a warrior lol.
So I made a warrior and gave it my dj name lol :- djskywalker with uk on the end cause thats where I live lolz.
He quit after a few days but I carried on, I thought the jumping was *** then lol so i ran everywhere -.- dont laugh!
I remember the first things i did was go to bi to fight the birds i was lvl 5-6 or something lol
Lvled and met some amazing ppl, first person i really got on with was humbee
met alot more then first guild i joined was ubringbeertoo lol
Met lord then cool guy war like me
Eventually joined kronik killas! Amazing guild
After a long time of meeting ppl and pking and plvling i got to 116 quit and deleted lol gave all my gear to lord.
Came back as a water with the same name djskywalkeruk Razia plvled me to 110 i wanted a quick rb.
Got 130 then 130 again lol met some more cool pplz wasted alot of cash but never bulked lol
Made a water 130 -130 war - then when ninjas came out got ninja
And quited
So basically thats my story

Thank you to everyone who made co great
Im not gunna find a new game im just gunna play me xbox lol and spend my money and time on going clubbing hehe
Quiting because I want to and cause of the egyptians way to many of them now and not enough normal ppl to talk to.
Quiting because all my good friends have left and it makes me so sad what this game has turned into.
Well all good things must come to an end

Seige my going out sentence:-

Im too good for this place
djskywalker-uk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2009, 09:34   #2
reaperangel
Guitarist

reaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond repute
to bad to see another good person go well il miss u Dj and i wish u the best IRL .

Chucky : Archer lvl 122 RETIRED
BucketHead : Trojan lvl 126 RETIRED

Now playing on LastCo under the name BucketHead
reaperangel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2009, 11:53   #3
ChrisJ

ChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond reputeChrisJ has a reputation beyond repute
Luke, we are loosing a legand. keep in touch, i hope you will someday change your mind and come back.

ps wierdo is playing on RyuHayabusa.

Uther: lvl 131 archer - 131 warrior - 132 arch

Aurelius: lvl 122 warrior

Merlin: lvl 130 water

Quit agian. This time can't come back. . .

Heart ripped out. that's the last im ever going to say
ChrisJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 01:59   #4
PimpYoAss
TitInspect

PimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond repute
You didn't mention me bitsh
Old 02-11-2009, 12:41   #5
Bishy~
Teh Bish

Bishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Buh Bye
Bishy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 12:47   #6
Muncher
~*Bored*~

Muncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond reputeMuncher has a reputation beyond repute
Adios
127-130-133
Sup+5 SDG Earrings -3
Sup+5 SDG Neck -5
Sup+5 SDG Atk Ring -5
Sup+5 SDG Armor -3
Sup+6 SDG/SDG Boots -3
Sup+7 SDG/SDG Sword -5
Sup+7 SDG/SDG Poison Blade -3
Sup+5 RTG/RTG Fan
Sup+6 RGG/RGG Tower
DreaminFlowers -1
Gourd -1

Winner of Mausoleum's 2-Handed Tournament
Fixed Phoenix

People I've botjailed.
Muncher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 19:36   #7
Shingun

Location: Paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty! :D
Shingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond repute
I alwais tought your name sounded wierd. lol

GoodBye.
Shingun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 19:49   #8
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea
Yeah, I quit. Thanks for mentioning me =P

Cya on forums? and have fun in real life..i reccomend xbox live..

Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real
Anexea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2009, 20:04   #9
hadw
Omnomnom

hadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond repute
No.
Old 02-11-2009, 23:19   #10
phoenixmjs
GaMeShOw

phoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to the quitter's club... currently trying to find another mmo tho...
Templaris lvl 111 Warrior

All good things must come to an end...
Quit (and i'm loving it) [and gone until either spring or winter break of 2010...]

Proud Member of the Water Club.

RIP: djskywalkeruk a.k.a Luke

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le cur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
-A Quote from the book "Le Petit Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
phoenixmjs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 06:51   #11
xatu
freak

xatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixmjs View Post
welcome to the quitter's club... currently trying to find another mmo tho...
runescape
Old 02-12-2009, 09:05   #12
hadw
Omnomnom

hadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond reputehadw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xatu View Post
runescape
Lol
Old 02-12-2009, 09:21   #13
xatu
freak

xatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadw View Post
Lol
rappelz.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:48   #14
reaperangel
Guitarist

reaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond repute
Bf2 , Cod4 still rule

Chucky : Archer lvl 122 RETIRED
BucketHead : Trojan lvl 126 RETIRED

Now playing on LastCo under the name BucketHead
reaperangel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 11:14   #15
BrianGriffin
Showtime!

BrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BrianGriffin
have fun all but remember "it's just game"

Hybrid 123-130-131 Pure Tro, Pyramid
~Douche_Bag~ 135-135-136 nin-war-tro(thx demon boxes lol made in 1 day)
Hybrid-classic CO
Sometimes good things fall apart, So that better things fall together
BrianGriffin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: