Old 07-23-2005, 10:32   #46
Tymoney321
Savage

Tymoney321 is an unknown quantity at this point
You should of made a new thread. This post is over a year old. I thought he updated it again :/ thanks for the input though
Tymoney321 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2007, 18:14   #47
SpawnOfAlucard
Meh.....

SpawnOfAlucard is an unknown quantity at this point
living hell

oh a year old, my bad.i got all fired up 4 nothing.
"This is the prototype Nova bomb, nine fusion warheads encased in lithium triteride armor. When detonated it compresses the thermonuclear yield a hundredfold. I am Vice Admiral Danforth Whitcomb, temporarily in command of the UNSC military base Reach. To the Covenant uglies that may be listening, you have a few seconds to pray to your damned heathen gods. You all have a nice day in hell."
-Halo, Ghosts of Onyx, page 244

Last edited by SpawnOfAlucard; 02-11-2007 at 18:16.
SpawnOfAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2007, 18:20   #48
Terqer987
CAt!!

Terqer987 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: living hell

Quote:
Originally posted by SpawnOfAlucard
met zone is a living hell, i learned never to go there again.that oldexplorer is a deceptive hobo luring people into his clever hobo trap.i got there from guild area, it was fairly easy to get in, but out is like near impossible to leave.lesson-hobos r evil & u should never trust them.

now regarding mustafa, if i had read this thread be4 diving in i would had never gone in the met zone.this is a useful faq and u r a complete fool.i think the only reason u post is to call people noobs and b a complete a**ho*e.if u have nothing useful to say then st*up.use a little common courtisy, would it kill u to b nice?now plz exuse me peoples while i b a complete jerk.
y u little ****** *** *******! u should **** ******* **** ********, and b grateful u ******* r **** *****.(the following sentences r grafic for this site's accepted content so it wil b consored) -----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
so show u a little common courticy u

ok, now bac with the show!
congratulations,u just revived a 2 yr old tread

"Do you even LISTEN to yourself anymore?!?!" -Aeris

VG Cats
Terqer987 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2007, 18:27   #49
SpawnOfAlucard
Meh.....

SpawnOfAlucard is an unknown quantity at this point
listen it want my intention just bac off.i was careless, i know i just did thread necromancy which is against site rules, now lets just move on and forget this ever happend.
"This is the prototype Nova bomb, nine fusion warheads encased in lithium triteride armor. When detonated it compresses the thermonuclear yield a hundredfold. I am Vice Admiral Danforth Whitcomb, temporarily in command of the UNSC military base Reach. To the Covenant uglies that may be listening, you have a few seconds to pray to your damned heathen gods. You all have a nice day in hell."
-Halo, Ghosts of Onyx, page 244
SpawnOfAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: