Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-03-2015, 07:06   #196
Mortysteve!
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 41
Mortysteve! has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve! has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve! has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve! has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve! has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve! has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve! has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve! has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve! has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve! has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
it does happen... in those 20fps scenarios, you should hopefully consciously notice your abilities taking longer to come out
Just FYI, I'm playing with 4 FPS currently, and there's no difference - other than the fact that I'm at 4 FPS, of course. I can still FB as normal, my movement is just jerky and I have to guess a bit more, but that's only because I'm at the extreme of low FPS.

The reason people unlock their FPS isn't for some advantage to be gained during fights (at least, not in the sense that you're talking about), but that Conquer has a fair few spikes in FPS, especially when trying to load a tonne of **** at once - because Conquer's FPS is locked at 40, this causes it to drop to stuttering levels. Have a higher framerate, and the game can process textures quicker and the spikes in FPS drop to less stuttery levels. A drop from 40 to 5 is a lot worse than a drop from 100 to 40.

Whether that makes sense or not, IDK, but that was the general reason people unlocked their FPS back in the day.
__________________
Not all those who wander are lost.

Last edited by Mortysteve!; 01-03-2015 at 07:10.
Mortysteve! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2015, 11:19   #197
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,460
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortysteve! View Post
Just FYI, I'm playing with 4 FPS currently, and there's no difference
there is a difference. whether or not youre noticing the difference is dependent on you, the ping youre playing at and the task youre trying to do. 99% of games are directly influenced by the fps and CO is no different.

the fps number isnt just how often the game is rendering, but how often everything is processing. to run a process function separate to the games render function not only causes issues with both major reasons (i know) people started capping fps in the first place, but doing so would eventually create more problems than it solves. so it doesnt happen. when youre running at 4fps, youre not just drawing 4 times a second, but the game is only considering what to do with your button press every 1/4 of a second, as opposed to Blade's computer which is considering what to do every 1/200 of a second. while it might not seem like a big difference and maybe you dont personally notice it, it does affect people, especially those relying on a quick reaction time

aside from affecting input response as shown above, the fps also affects character speed. games dependent on fps is not just a "problem of old games" (spoiler: the opposite of what deathclaw says is usually true) but is a pretty common technique used in countless modern games. assuming your programmer didnt simply make a mistake, games might be dependent on their fps because ensuring dependency can optimise your game by a hell of a lot. its also good to note that the two most likely things to be dependent on your fps is animations and physics. surprise surprise, the two things involved in characters jumping. i dunno which of the reasons makes your characters jump faster particular to CO, all i need is to see is the videos and gifs of the jumps side by side which show jumps landing at different times to know its happening.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2015, 12:57   #198
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
there is a difference. whether or not youre noticing the difference is dependent on you, the ping youre playing at and the task youre trying to do. 99% of games are directly influenced by the fps and CO is no different.

the fps number isnt just how often the game is rendering, but how often everything is processing. to run a process function separate to the games render function not only causes issues with both major reasons (i know) people started capping fps in the first place, but doing so would eventually create more problems than it solves. so it doesnt happen. when youre running at 4fps, youre not just drawing 4 times a second, but the game is only considering what to do with your button press every 1/4 of a second, as opposed to Blade's computer which is considering what to do every 1/200 of a second. while it might not seem like a big difference and maybe you dont personally notice it, it does affect people, especially those relying on a quick reaction time

aside from affecting input response as shown above, the fps also affects character speed. games dependent on fps is not just a "problem of old games" (spoiler: the opposite of what deathclaw says is usually true) but is a pretty common technique used in countless modern games. assuming your programmer didnt simply make a mistake, games might be dependent on their fps because ensuring dependency can optimise your game by a hell of a lot. its also good to note that the two most likely things to be dependent on your fps is animations and physics. surprise surprise, the two things involved in characters jumping. i dunno which of the reasons makes your characters jump faster particular to CO, all i need is to see is the videos and gifs of the jumps side by side which show jumps landing at different times to know its happening.

nobody cares anymore
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2015, 13:01   #199
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
there is a difference. whether or not youre noticing the difference is dependent on you, the ping youre playing at and the task youre trying to do. 99% of games are directly influenced by the fps and CO is no different.

the fps number isnt just how often the game is rendering, but how often everything is processing. to run a process function separate to the games render function not only causes issues with both major reasons (i know) people started capping fps in the first place, but doing so would eventually create more problems than it solves. so it doesnt happen. when youre running at 4fps, youre not just drawing 4 times a second, but the game is only considering what to do with your button press every 1/4 of a second, as opposed to Blade's computer which is considering what to do every 1/200 of a second. while it might not seem like a big difference and maybe you dont personally notice it, it does affect people, especially those relying on a quick reaction time

aside from affecting input response as shown above, the fps also affects character speed. games dependent on fps is not just a "problem of old games" (spoiler: the opposite of what deathclaw says is usually true) but is a pretty common technique used in countless modern games. assuming your programmer didnt simply make a mistake, games might be dependent on their fps because ensuring dependency can optimise your game by a hell of a lot. its also good to note that the two most likely things to be dependent on your fps is animations and physics. surprise surprise, the two things involved in characters jumping. i dunno which of the reasons makes your characters jump faster particular to CO, all i need is to see is the videos and gifs of the jumps side by side which show jumps landing at different times to know its happening.

More bs that u dont even prove .

But I like that you are too dumb to realize that the 150 fps jumps are actually shorter therefore the landing time is different. More proof that you are clearly not qualified enough for this discussion.

Just for reference:

__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2015, 19:46   #200
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,460
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
More bs that u dont even prove .
you should consider the fact that nobody cares about your own murdered reference. i dont need to prove the facts i write, especially when nobody has even offered a counter-argument. as you see what ahmed says, nobody cares enough. im not going to source every second fact i write when its written for the layman who just wants to know something. i write for fun, not to prove my credibility to you lol. if you dont agree with fact, its your own responsibility to find proof and not mine

you talk about being qualified to discuss, when in fact the first thing any game developer will expect as a result of inconsistent fps, is inconsistent speeds. its 50% of the reason capped fps even exists exists, and the fact you of all people even argue it is the reason we can dismiss effectively anything you say in this thread. youve admitted that you refuse to address the facts i wrote all the way back in page 3. you mistakenly called me a "fool" and instead of manning up to your mistake, youve spent the last 10+ pages trying to attack my credibility with made up arguments i dont even disagree with, because you have nothing on my page 3 post but still need substance. if you want to know who needs to prove their "bs", id say it was you. tl;dr if anyone wants fact, they can read what i write because nobody has offered alternative info.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2015, 19:52   #201
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
i dont need to prove the facts i write, especially when nobody has even offered a counter-argument.
No counter arguments needed if you can't/won't back your own.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2015, 03:40   #202
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
you should consider the fact that nobody cares about your own murdered reference. i dont need to prove the facts i write, especially when nobody has even offered a counter-argument. as you see what ahmed says, nobody cares enough. im not going to source every second fact i write when its written for the layman who just wants to know something. i write for fun, not to prove my credibility to you lol. if you dont agree with fact, its your own responsibility to find proof and not mine

you talk about being qualified to discuss, when in fact the first thing any game developer will expect as a result of inconsistent fps, is inconsistent speeds. its 50% of the reason capped fps even exists exists, and the fact you of all people even argue it is the reason we can dismiss effectively anything you say in this thread. youve admitted that you refuse to address the facts i wrote all the way back in page 3. you mistakenly called me a "fool" and instead of manning up to your mistake, youve spent the last 10+ pages trying to attack my credibility with made up arguments i dont even disagree with, because you have nothing on my page 3 post but still need substance. if you want to know who needs to prove their "bs", id say it was you. tl;dr if anyone wants fact, they can read what i write because nobody has offered alternative info.
I proved that those "facts" that u presented are bs. I will continue with repeating this fact. Go and present proof if u want to call those assertions facts. Proof should be all over the internet if your assertions were facts.

I already stated why the fps are capped. So there is your "alternative info".
I can even present more alternatives. It does not change anything if the game runs at 40 or 400 fps. If the client runs fine at one cap then it runs fine at another cap unless fools programmed it. The fact that animations are perfectly in sync proves this.Also u made it sound as if the physics update depends on the game loop or fps of the renderer. It is very common and best practice if u don't do this for obvious reasons. Again the videos show that it works no matter how tq actually implemented it.

Actual inconsistencies are in both cases for example lag and the computer of the player.

Your little argument has been gone for a while already, yet u just don't want to admit it. I am just beating a dead horse at this point.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2015, 10:03   #203
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,460
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
No counter arguments needed if you can't/won't back your own.
ive explained the logic behind it as best i could to keep it noob-accessible. there was a lot of info in those paragraphs, you should say which part lost you if you want it to be expanded and backed. im glad to discuss with anyone interested. but no, in short youre wrong to suggest i need to source something that isnt contested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
I proved that those "facts" that u presented are bs.
i listed 4 things which could cause a character to speed up. you didnt say any were wrong, you said 2 of the 4 listed things were technically the same. despite being wrong, i offered you the opportunity to prove just 1 of them wrong to knock them both off the list. you refused to do so and repeatedly asked for the difference, so i just proved why the two things arent only different, but are in fact opposites. you replied "ok" and didnt argue it again, but instead of going back to proving the list wrong, you asked a whole new unrelated question. you are not proving anything about my facts if youre not talking about them. im here to share information, and not to debate you. if you think im wrong offer why. once again i wont source information that isnt contested.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2015, 13:51   #204
awakening
Registered User
 
awakening's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,689
awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
No I couldn't, I needed an imbecile like you to clear it up for me.
Even an "imbecile" is able to school you, you have lived long enough sandboy.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2015, 14:57   #205
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
Even an "imbecile" is able to school you, you have lived long enough sandboy.
So you acknowledge yourself to be an imbecile? Cool.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2015, 16:18   #206
awakening
Registered User
 
awakening's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,689
awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
So you acknowledge yourself to be an imbecile? Cool.
I hope you won't reply after this, sandboy.

Qoutation marks' usage
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2015, 16:53   #207
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
I hope you won't reply after this, sandboy.

Qoutation marks' usage
I just did, you imbecile.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2015, 18:49   #208
awakening
Registered User
 
awakening's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,689
awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I just did, you imbecile.
Obviously you have no shame. May allah bless you, sandboy.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2015, 18:57   #209
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
Obviously you have no shame. May allah bless you, sandboy.
Imbecile.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2015, 08:07   #210
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
i listed 4 things which could cause a character to speed up. you didnt say any were wrong, you said 2 of the 4 listed things were technically the same. despite being wrong, i offered you the opportunity to prove just 1 of them wrong to knock them both off the list. you refused to do so and repeatedly asked for the difference, so i just proved why the two things arent only different, but are in fact opposites. you replied "ok" and didnt argue it again, but instead of going back to proving the list wrong, you asked a whole new unrelated question. you are not proving anything about my facts if youre not talking about them. im here to share information, and not to debate you. if you think im wrong offer why. once again i wont source information that isnt contested.
Lmao delusional fool. You are the one that simply bailed out. The sole fact that you cannot answer simple questions, which an actual engineer could easily answer proves that what you state is bs. After all this is basic knowledge that every software engineer has and if you are not a software engineer then your whole bs in this thread is irrelevant. Oh and don't dare to call it proof again if all you do is stating something without providing any kind of proof. You claiming that something is the opposite is only proof in your silly world.

Beside that the sole fact that you keep on telling me to prove a negative assertion proves that you are retarded.

So yea basically the conclusion of this thread is:
a) you are not a software engineer
b) you are retarded
c) all your points are moot

Deal with it .

But lets go back to it if you insist:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
You dont have to be able to predict the future. You just have to know the basics that an actual engineer would know.

So because you refuse to answer the question then i will simply ask again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Ok so what causes the precision errors? A machine does not make errors.


The answer to this question is one of the reasons why I stated that you posted redudant informations.




But I already told you my game plan. Do you understand english?




Ok so you keep on repeating what you stated already. However you still cannot answer how a "real-time" application would guarentee it if it was true. Again an actual engineer would know it.

So yea again the question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
You stated that a real-time app guarantees real-time.
Next question would be how does it do that?

Alright Mr. wannbe engineer. FPS means frames/second and refers to the rate at which the renderer draws the frames, hence the name FPS. FPS is not used to refer to the rate at which the simulation progresses. This would be quite stupid, because the result of the simulation is not an image/frame/whatever. Again you dont use the correct terminology. But I like how you keep on telling me that my posts are irrelevant to this thread yet at the same time you post arguments that are irrelevant as well (according to you!). Hypocrite much?

Everyone can easily check that the value that u change in the CO client is the rate at which the the renderer draws the frames.

And the picture does not prove anything. As you say you can program the game loop however you want. But feel free to reverse engineer the game loop of co. Now this would be some actual proof instead of just hot air of a wannabe engineer.



The "computer" does not do anything. It is the OS that manages the hardware, Mr. Engineer. But no it is indeed relevant. Your buddy kirito claimed bs and i am showing him that he is completly wrong.




Input response time? The video shows a faster animation at higher FPS. This game loop is like loop of older games and therefore not even remotely like the one of CO. So yea your point is irrelevant. Oh and:



Silly kiwi. He pwns himself.

Dont claim that you know what the CO client does if you cannot even prove it.
I did not know that this was equal to an ok in english. But then again you don't understand english anyways. So maybe I should add this as d) to the list.

"you said 2 of the 4 listed things were technically the same" What?

Here again because apparently you still don't get it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Do you understand the difference between meaning the same and being the same mr. native english ******? And yet you accuse me of twisting words. Hypocrite.
Apparently kiwi and piece of **** mean the same. Are they the same? Nope.

Anyways you are a native speaker and yet you dont understand ****. What is wrong with you?
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist

Last edited by Deathclaw; 01-05-2015 at 08:22.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:50.


You Rated this Thread: