Old 06-15-2013, 11:59   #16
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
not related... (well, slightly)

but back in the day, used a db on a unique necky (must have been because elite neckys were worth way more than a db)

elite 1 soc necky - woot. I still got it now, too, with a SRG that I MINED.

This is probably going back to 2005.
Oh god.. the memories. I made a pair of soc boots back when I had my first char (2004) and sold them for 23 mil to a dude named Kr3w...

I was a God from then on out.

Further down the road, I ended up buying those boots back from him, and they 2 socd.. Nostalgic.

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.

Last edited by MunKop; 06-15-2013 at 13:53.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2013, 23:50   #17
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunKop View Post
Oh god.. the memories. I made a pair of soc boots back when I had my first char (2004) and sold them for 23 mil to a dude named Kr3w...

I was a God from then on out.

Further down the road, I ended up buying those boots back from him, and they 2 socd.. Nostalgic.
I had a friend, got an elite ring from a moonbox. Few mets and a db later, and it's super 2 soc...

The early memories I have of you in TC are not pleasant Ahh.. those were the days, haha!
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 06:49   #18
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
My experience with Artisan Wind has been fairly consistent over the years. If you first bless RB your Elite itemm then level it up one time to correct the durability, it seems to generally Super in 1 - 2 (rarely 3) DBs.
Only one time it took me 8 DBs at Artisan Wind and the item was level 80 bracelet. IMO higher level items are more difficult to Super.

Socs, different story only got that lucky 2 times in 6 years. one was a bound item.
Only 2 items quality upgrade from repairing, one normal to refined (warrior headband) and one unique to elite (it was 1 soc armor)

Last edited by *Sonne*; 06-17-2013 at 06:56.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2013, 02:47   #19
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne* View Post
My experience with Artisan Wind has been fairly consistent over the years. If you first bless RB your Elite itemm then level it up one time to correct the durability, it seems to generally Super in 1 - 2 (rarely 3) DBs.
Only one time it took me 8 DBs at Artisan Wind and the item was level 80 bracelet. IMO higher level items are more difficult to Super.

Socs, different story only got that lucky 2 times in 6 years. one was a bound item.
Only 2 items quality upgrade from repairing, one normal to refined (warrior headband) and one unique to elite (it was 1 soc armor)
I've had quite a few items go ref or uni with upgrading, never had anything go elite (or super). I thought the chance was so low that it would never happen. Grats! And yes, it makes sense that items which cost more to make super in market would also be harder to make super with ArtisanWind.

I managed to get second sockets in 2 items of my moon gem gear in March (uni boots on the 6th and ref ring on the 14th). Nothing since then, I probably used up all my socketing luck for this year.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 06-18-2013, 02:59   #20
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
How about 14 dbs on elite +4 2sock spear on TC and no upgrade?

Sc3w TQ and those effin h0mo rates.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: