Old 04-12-2013, 09:52   #1
Gr8Mustang

Gr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond repute
Thank You TQ!

I want to thank TQ for pushing just that little bit closer to quitting.

TQ makes a quest, players do the quest, players get rewards that TQ puts there and now players are said to have exploited a bug?

Now players are to be punished for doing the quest as TQ designed it?

I was not involved with any of that but since this all confuses me so much I have to step back and look at the TQ logic involved and that is what moves me closer to leaving.

So all I can say is thank you TQ!
Gr8Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 09:55   #2
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute

Did it once, No problem at all.
Did it thousand times with different accounts and hide the items.

That is what the "bug abusing" mean.
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 10:12   #3
Destructive

Destructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post

That "punishment" isn't going to be a warning right? lmao

U_Kanasai 385 bp
water-warrior-pirate
Elite PK Champion

*retired*
Quote:
IBringYouHell speaks to U_Kanasai: wait 1 year I transfer to Light I will come back to server and win greatwall back
Destructive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 10:13   #4
WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

That is bug abusing. I agree. But for us who spent hours to fight the +2 stones/gold and hunting in "Treasure in the Blue" and get few lottery tickets and study points are COMPLETELY WASTED.

What for TQ gives us triple experience while I am level 140. Basically I lose few +2 stones, few millions of gold, hundres of study points (from lava, silver coins), few lottery tickets and a lot of quest items that took me few hours of hunting. Although I am archer that easy to hunt quest items but time still wasted.

And I am lucky I didn't go to lottery these few days. Imagine someone get +8 item and got rollback by TQ.

That is what the "being punished" mean.
WhySoSerious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 10:20   #5
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
Roll back the server and delete all the abused items will keep the server balanced. Good for the players who did not abuse the bug. But It is true that a lot of legit players will get hurt and wasted their time and efforts. We are really sorry about this and we will bring more events to you. And hope you can understand this.
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 10:53   #6
Gr8Mustang

Gr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond repute
The Problem Is That I DO Understand

Quote:
Roll back the server and delete all the abused items will keep the server balanced. Good for the players who did not abuse the bug. But It is true that a lot of legit players will get hurt and wasted their time and efforts. We are really sorry about this and we will bring more events to you. And hope you can understand this.
I get the idea behind the rollback. I see why it is being done.

I understand that players who had nothing to do with the problem are out of luck on this. Not the first time this has happened and most likely not the last.

I also understand that TQ is not checking the work well prior to implementing.

I understand that the Forum Mods are taking the brunt of the crap on this because they are the only reps we see of TQ. I hate that for them but TQ is the reason for the problem.

And mostly I know that staying in this game only says to all that not only do I understand but that like a sheep being lead to slaughter I accept.

I may be stupid but I do understand.
Gr8Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 10:58   #7
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
always the few bad apples that messed it up for all I had like 33 +2 stones from pureland taken a new pkt char im making for lower lvls just got roll back to non rb from 2nd rb sucks butttttttttttt

there was ppl on my server wit 100+ dbs doin lotto doin 5k DB naw +12ing gear

i get tq made a mistake but i rather a roll back then what i seen happen in servers LMAO
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inmus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 11:42   #8
*C*TyluS*C*

*C*TyluS*C* is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tactics View Post
always the few bad apples that messed it up for all I had like 33 +2 stones from pureland taken a new pkt char im making for lower lvls just got roll back to non rb from 2nd rb sucks butttttttttttt

there was ppl on my server wit 100+ dbs doin lotto doin 5k DB naw +12ing gear

i get tq made a mistake but i rather a roll back then what i seen happen in servers LMAO
ban the abusers accounts... saves time, no legit player loses... simple
*C*TyluS*C* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 12:06   #9
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
its ****en awesome that I didn't even do this stupid ass quest and I spent my whole day pretty much leveling yesterday I was wat/war/monk last night now im a fking water again

and my armor +6 2 soc I bought with real cps is now deleted! NICE GGGG tq

Last edited by Cowboy86; 04-12-2013 at 12:08.
Cowboy86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 12:28   #10
Destructive

Destructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
its ****en awesome that I didn't even do this stupid ass quest and I spent my whole day pretty much leveling yesterday I was wat/war/monk last night now im a fking water again

and my armor +6 2 soc I bought with real cps is now deleted! NICE GGGG tq
Maybe there's a delay on the cps given back?

U_Kanasai 385 bp
water-warrior-pirate
Elite PK Champion

*retired*
Quote:
IBringYouHell speaks to U_Kanasai: wait 1 year I transfer to Light I will come back to server and win greatwall back
Destructive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 13:27   #11
eddie12

eddie12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Roll back the server and delete all the abused items will keep the server balanced. Good for the players who are bulkers and were crying.
eddie12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 13:50   #12
dragonus
NO NUDIES!

dragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond repute
Crap! i should have done the quests.
+2 super 2 soc spg toga
+9 super spg,smg vibrator of death
+5 super spg sneakers

DONE!!.... Countless hours spent in front of a monitor..
dragonus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 16:39   #13
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
We lost money lets rollback.

Money talks.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 17:08   #14
Godhand
Eminence.

Godhand is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I am a legit player. I did not abuse this bug in any way, yet I have still to hear from tq saying that they will give me the items I won in lottery with legit CP's. Even though it is not that goodI still did win about 40 Dragon Balls worth of gear and stones and I sure youthat it wasn't a fluke because I won so many plus one Steeds and little chi packs i could fill 80 inventory easily. Sinse you say this will not hurt the legitimate players, which department should I fill out a ticket for? Because it's been almost 10 hours and I have yet to hear backfrom the one I filled out.
Eagle>Mars>Venus

Dus. (Retired)
352 bp
Godhand is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 17:14   #15
*C*TyluS*C*

*C*TyluS*C* is on a distinguished road
dude im 1 step closer to f***in joining you... they finally decided to actually re-imburst the legit players in a f***in 3 hr period.... it friday night it 9pm who the F*** in thier riht mind wants to be in? an they give you untilll the 12th (which btw is only 3 hrs from the post which also means i was out also enjoying the life i have other than this s*** the f***in CPs that we credited before the roll back) no how the hell is that fair? an yes i have tried to claim them back but no so not only does it look like ive been screwed once but twice by the great logic that is TQ gotta love that bulls***

Edit: also ive submitted 3 tickets already... quite messed up this all happened on a friday right? sumbit a ticket to be delt with in48hrs? lol we all know s*** wont get done over the weekend so thats like 4 days before our s*** gets delt with... TQ needs to deal with the crap they pull an maybe rake in some guys to deal with s*** that happens on ashort notice so that paying players can be delt with promptly... i would say before they lose alot of paying customrs but whats the point? people still pay to play this game after they have been screwed so why would they care right?

yes i p***ed i spent alot to gain welll f*** all at the end of the day, i credited cps to get a good start jjust so this can happen... so that those that exploite the game get an even better chance or a similar chance to be as good as those that pay to keep th game running... wow im so annoyed right now with the BS logic that comes outta TQs a** right now

Last edited by *C*TyluS*C*; 04-12-2013 at 17:37.
*C*TyluS*C* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: