Old 11-22-2012, 11:23   #1
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Invalid Version Number, Please Update the Client

this morning i logged in just fine i was playing and whatnot, i distributed my chi, logged off. logged back in about 10minutes ago and i keep getting the above messege every time i try to log in. i figured there was a patch so i went to the website, downloaded the most recent patch which was 11/22 and i ran it installed it and it closed. i reran Conquer2.0 and i get the same messege every time i try to log in. no change before or after the patch.

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2012, 12:15   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Had this problem a while back.

Uninstall and re-install is the fastest way.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2012, 14:12   #3
IcyJade

IcyJade has a reputation beyond reputeIcyJade has a reputation beyond reputeIcyJade has a reputation beyond reputeIcyJade has a reputation beyond reputeIcyJade has a reputation beyond reputeIcyJade has a reputation beyond reputeIcyJade has a reputation beyond reputeIcyJade has a reputation beyond reputeIcyJade has a reputation beyond reputeIcyJade has a reputation beyond reputeIcyJade has a reputation beyond repute
still cant log in..i uninstall and reinstall it several times..still cant log in..NEED HELP
IcyJade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2012, 00:10   #4
BlackFeign

BlackFeign is on a distinguished road
I'm also having this exact same problem..any fixes?
BlackFeign is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 02:23   #5
*C*TyluS*C*

*C*TyluS*C* is on a distinguished road
was this ever fixed? i love how things like this get answered -.- i need to know cos guess what... yes once again the same problem arises
*C*TyluS*C* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 03:17   #6
aznpryde
JTeam

aznpryde is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to aznpryde
save yourself the trouble and just quit the game =P

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: