Old 01-30-2013, 15:39   #31
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Def not dodge based.

You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2013, 15:40   #32
KennyC

KennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
The combat videos of Assassins vs other classes featured them against +12 boot users with the dragonsoul on. I didn't see them hitting 1s.
Was wondering about that. Was it because they had lots of final-p-attack, and if so, does intensify apply for final-p-attack? Also, is there a cap on dodge? +12 129 boots have 104 dodge, so I can't think of any other reasons why they're hitting so high in those videos. Unless the boots are >120 and the d-souls hide it, but this can be disproved by looking at the equipment check on the character.

...Or does TQ not actually know if they're dodge-based or not >_>
KennyC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2013, 15:48   #33
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyC View Post
Was wondering about that. Was it because they had lots of final-p-attack, and if so, does intensify apply for final-p-attack? Also, is there a cap on dodge? +12 129 boots have 104 dodge, so I can't think of any other reasons why they're hitting so high in those videos. Unless the boots are >120 and the d-souls hide it, but this can be disproved by looking at the equipment check on the character.

...Or does TQ not actually know if they're dodge-based or not >_>
lol i have no idea how their dmg works but, It's far from dodge. My friend took off his boots and it barely had an effect.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2013, 16:43   #34
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
wow... just wow...
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2013, 17:12   #35
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmySingh*new View Post
then why dont you be thankful to the ppl spending thousands keeping this game alive for u to play
Thank you retards.

Done.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 01:52   #36
Shady1

Shady1 is on a distinguished road
There is no hope for the human race if you're spending 6 grand on an MMO.... What the absolute F&$%......

I'd really love to see what you look like IRL...

Last edited by Shady1; 02-01-2013 at 01:54.
Shady1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 01:58   #37
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady1 View Post
There is no hope for the human race if you're spending 6 grand on an MMO.... What the absolute F&$%......

Lol you ****er. Let's not go there.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 02:19   #38
Shady1

Shady1 is on a distinguished road
I'm not trying to be rude lol it's just sad. A few of these people needa get laid! This is just a passtime, not a lifestyle... Jesus that money could go to so many better things...
Old 02-01-2013, 11:03   #39
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady1 View Post

Get a job then you would be less jealous. 6k $ really isnt that much. You get that for 1-2 months of work unless you are a retard or a jealous kid like you.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2013, 04:04   #40
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
sorry deathclaw but you seem to be the weird one out here. Yea you can make 6k $ in 2 months, but you are not counting food & living expenses and all the other costs that come from actual living and sustaining yourself.

I'm not retarded nor jealous, but spending 6k$ on an mmo like conquer is in the least a normal thing to do. If you can get ***8364;4400 in 2 months after covering your expenses, I'd love to know what type of work you do. We don't all live with our moms you know.

Your comment is quite surreal, especially in todays economy.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:20   #41
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
sorry deathclaw but you seem to be the weird one out here. Yea you can make 6k $ in 2 months, but you are not counting food & living expenses and all the other costs that come from actual living and sustaining yourself.

I'm not retarded nor jealous, but spending 6k$ on an mmo like conquer is in the least a normal thing to do. If you can get €4400 in 2 months after covering your expenses, I'd love to know what type of work you do. We don't all live with our moms you know.

I know a lot of jobs that could get you that kind of money. But they're well...risky obviously.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:34   #42
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

That's an understatement. Considering living expenses, you'd have to make 3500***8364; a month which means it is already a way above average tier job. Calling anyone under that a retard is quite ... general... considering that 94% of Germany is under that wage.

How many people in the US make 5.000$ a month?
Old 02-02-2013, 04:38   #43
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
That's an understatement. Considering living expenses, you'd have to make 3500***8364; a month which means it is already a way above average tier job. Calling anyone under that a retard is quite ... general... considering that 94% of Germany is under that wage.

They're there, despite what people think or complain about. But obviously, they're not going to scattered everywhere around the country evenly.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:39   #44
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
I think spending a penny on such a game is a total waste. The amount of money doesn't matter, the notion itself is silly imo.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:00   #45
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I said that you earn 6k in 2 month, not that you had 6k to spend on co within 2 months. Spot the difference.

Quote:
I'm not retarded nor jealous, but spending 6k$ on an mmo like conquer is in the least a normal thing to do. If you can get ***8364;4400 in 2 months after covering your expenses, I'd love to know what type of work you do. We don't all live with our moms you know.

Really. Well you get easily 3-4k ***8364; /month gross salary as an uni graduate straight from the beginning. You still have 1-2k ***8364; left after the tax and expenses. I obviously wasnt talking about someone that sells burgers at some MC D place for few pennys/month.

And how is it not normal? You have to spend less hours to get your stuff if you pay in every f2p game, because thats how they work. Therefore only a fool would rather "work" in a game than spending money, for which he worked way less hours.

Sorry but your way of thinking is simply the one of the jobless school kid that has enough time to sit on his ass to play games for half of the day but no money.

Yes money is a limited resource but so is time, at least for grown up people that dont have a surplus of free time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I think spending a penny on such a game is a total waste. The amount of money doesn't matter, the notion itself is silly imo.
Yes. But so is spending months for camping that boss in fg2 for single dbs or farming noobs.

Quote:

So only 6% of our population have an uni degree? Interesting.

Even a high school graduate can earn 3000 ***8364; after few years as a foreman or something.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist

Last edited by Deathclaw; 02-02-2013 at 05:05.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: