View Poll Results: Do you see the Witch being as class number 8 in CO
Yes i love Witch add it now 2 8.33%
no, witch doesnt belong in CO 22 91.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2012, 01:23   #46
Angtoria
Weasel War
 
Angtoria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Asleep.
Posts: 2,088
Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Well, this is embarrassing.
__________________
Infrared - nin-war-arch
Ultraviolet - wat-war-tro
Spectra - nin-war-wat
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 04:55   #47
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
votes mean nothing, i could go ahead and make 10000 accounts just to upvote it, all that is is opinion. we still havent established weather or not the class is good or bad. all we have so far is about 7 people yelling "no too op" 1 person trying to make a logical arguement for the class. and 1 person whos confused on the matter.


would you people feel better if i suggested a melee class gave it a right click AoE ability and gave it no special/unique abilities whatsoever that are actually useful/matter? and it did massive damage? cuz thats all CO is right now. nothing unique whatsoever.
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 05:34   #48
XShinryuX
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 2,396
XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
Wall O'Text with Rage
Sure, you want that format I can gave you, no problem if you need that.
But before we go in the details, it isn't about how Op or non-OP this shiz of you will be.
It the problem of how you are going to make people switch to it.

Sorry, you could released as many as 999 new classes, but if you don't give people good enough reason to switch to it, those 999 other new classes will be there for decoration and maybe for Class Pk rewards.

I cannot be assed to give further point, if you CANNOT even solved one simple yet important question.

HOW WILL YOU MAKE PEOPLE SWITCH TO IT ? IF YOU(The shiz) CANNOT PVP WELL ON 1V1 ?

^Simple question, I even gave it full caps to capture your slow mind and attention.
If the shiz, going to be only support, then it going to be the next Archer, unused crap.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 05:54   #49
MyThirdAccount
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 10,142
MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Here's my point. The skill that turns you into a frog is ****ing retarded because... it's simply ****ing retarded.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 10:11   #50
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Here's my point. The skill that turns you into a frog is ****ing retarded because... it's simply ****ing retarded.

how would you feel if instead it was a stun and it was called *mezmerized*? and dont say stuns are bad there are plenty of stun abilities in CO already aka pirates/archers/taos
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 10:12   #51
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Sure, you want that format I can gave you, no problem if you need that.
But before we go in the details, it isn't about how Op or non-OP this shiz of you will be.
It the problem of how you are going to make people switch to it.

Sorry, you could released as many as 999 new classes, but if you don't give people good enough reason to switch to it, those 999 other new classes will be there for decoration and maybe for Class Pk rewards.

I cannot be assed to give further point, if you CANNOT even solved one simple yet important question.

HOW WILL YOU MAKE PEOPLE SWITCH TO IT ? IF YOU(The shiz) CANNOT PVP WELL ON 1V1 ?

^Simple question, I even gave it full caps to capture your slow mind and attention.
If the shiz, going to be only support, then it going to be the next Archer, unused crap.
i already gave a list of why people would switch to it, if u didnt read what i wrote and then insult me because you couldnt be bothered to read 4 simple lines of text then u sir are the slow one here.
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb

Last edited by kyle1234512; 10-06-2012 at 10:18.
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 13:17   #52
MyThirdAccount
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 10,142
MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
how would you feel if instead it was a stun and it was called *mezmerized*? and dont say stuns are bad there are plenty of stun abilities in CO already aka pirates/archers/taos
How should I put this? We already have two too many classes.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 13:19   #53
mistressyesumes
Knightmare
 
mistressyesumes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Furniture House
Posts: 6,653
mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Better idea for a new magic using class

Mage

Start off by deleting taos and replacing everyones rb path with this class instead of tao, then turn all backswords into Tomes and tao armors into Mage armors.

Equipment

Dual weilds Tomes (Light, Dark, Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind)
Wears Cloaks for armors about equal to archer armors
Can use bag and bracelets but not backswords.
Class specific headgear, Cloak Hoods, normally their cloaks can be down but if they use class specific headgear they will have a hood and it will b equal equal to ear rings but have double the defense.

An NPC will be available to exchange any tome for another type of tome of same strength, at the cost of 5 dbs.

Skills

Cure - Cures a target for 500/2000/10,000/20,000 hp (costs 10/40/150/200 mana)

Restore - Removes status ailments on a clicked character (costs 200 mana)

Stigma - Remains the same

Magic Shield - Remains the same

Accuracy - Remains the same

Dodge - Remains the same

Triple Hit - Mages melee using Magic attack this will be the magic version of monks triple.

Healing Rain - Cures 200/1000/5000/10,000 to all team mates (costs 30/100/250/400 mana)

Meditate - Restores 25/50/100 percent of all mana (costs 100 stamina)

Weapon Skills

Fire - Enables FoH to be used
Water - Hydrant - Fires a powerful blast of water in a direction (fb type skill)
Wind - Whirlwind - A knock back attack same range as dragon whirl but doesn't move the character (costs 200 mana)
Lightning - Enables Thunder to be used
Light - Enables Pray to be used (Renamed Revive)
Dark - Shadow Punch - Short instant melee type attack, Curses enemys making them have a 50 pct chance of dealing damage to themselves instead if they hit for 5 seconds (costs 3 stamina and 50 mana)
Fire + Lightning - Enables fire to be used
Water + Wind - Sheer Cold - Pervade type skill costs 1000 mana freezes any enemy caught in it for 15 seconds and reduces damage they take by 92percent during that time.
Wind + Lightning - Enables Chain Bolt XP skill


Pure Skills

Mage>Mage - Heavens Blade
Mage>Mage>Mage

If Lightning is equiped in main hand - Tornado
If Water is equiped in main hand - Azure Shield
If Neither is equiped in main hand - Mages Shield - Reduces 20 percent of final damage done to the character by skills (Melee hit, and Melee passive skills hit the same)
__________________
Name:Flawlessyesumes
Server:Volcano
Class:Warrior>Warrior>Warrior 130-130-129
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 13:43   #54
Godot
Coffee
 
Godot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 497
Godot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Mage

Start off by deleting taos and replacing everyones rb path with this class instead of tao, then turn all backswords into Tomes and tao armors into Mage armors.

Equipment

Dual weilds Tomes (Light, Dark, Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind)
Wears Cloaks for armors about equal to archer armors
Can use bag and bracelets but not backswords.
Class specific headgear, Cloak Hoods, normally their cloaks can be down but if they use class specific headgear they will have a hood and it will b equal equal to ear rings but have double the defense.

An NPC will be available to exchange any tome for another type of tome of same strength, at the cost of 5 dbs.

Skills

Cure - Cures a target for 500/2000/10,000/20,000 hp (costs 10/40/150/200 mana)

Restore - Removes status ailments on a clicked character (costs 200 mana)

Stigma - Remains the same

Magic Shield - Remains the same

Accuracy - Remains the same

Dodge - Remains the same

Triple Hit - Mages melee using Magic attack this will be the magic version of monks triple.

Healing Rain - Cures 200/1000/5000/10,000 to all team mates (costs 30/100/250/400 mana)

Meditate - Restores 25/50/100 percent of all mana (costs 100 stamina)

Weapon Skills

Fire - Enables FoH to be used
Water - Hydrant - Fires a powerful blast of water in a direction (fb type skill)
Wind - Whirlwind - A knock back attack same range as dragon whirl but doesn't move the character (costs 200 mana)
Lightning - Enables Thunder to be used
Light - Enables Pray to be used (Renamed Revive)
Dark - Shadow Punch - Short instant melee type attack, Curses enemys making them have a 50 pct chance of dealing damage to themselves instead if they hit for 5 seconds (costs 3 stamina and 50 mana)
Fire + Lightning - Enables fire to be used
Water + Wind - Sheer Cold - Pervade type skill costs 1000 mana freezes any enemy caught in it for 15 seconds and reduces damage they take by 92percent during that time.
Wind + Lightning - Enables Chain Bolt XP skill


Pure Skills

Mage>Mage - Heavens Blade
Mage>Mage>Mage

If Lightning is equiped in main hand - Tornado
If Water is equiped in main hand - Azure Shield
If Neither is equiped in main hand - Mages Shield - Reduces 20 percent of final damage done to the character by skills (Melee hit, and Melee passive skills hit the same)
Lol.

Dumb****.
__________________
DeidaraZ
138 Pure Nin
Volcano/Glory
Godot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 19:00   #55
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
theres a fine line between new support abilities/ flat out having all abilities ever made.
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2012, 04:35   #56
XShinryuX
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 2,396
XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
i already gave a list of why people would switch to it, if u didnt read what i wrote and then insult me because you couldnt be bothered to read 4 simple lines of text then u sir are the slow one here.
Sorry to tell you, all your 5 reason isn't strong, with half of them being what YOU will do not others. (FYI it isn't 4 lines)

2,3,4 is your on idea, not really what CO currently is in.
1 cannot applied well because people make Water so they can revived, but none of them is hundred percent pure support. They have an abilities name as Fire that help them PvP. If your 1 applied, Archer would already been widely use.

5 is bull**** because 1 veteran. And no one want to change themselves to some crap class that cannot even PvP well. Unless ofc, the gear is provided for free.

Generally speaking, most of your point are your own idea, not fact.

Now for your format,
I think Witch doesn't fit in CO because :
a) Your idea doesn't revolved around CO system namely BP, the major deciding factor
b) If you null (a), it means your idea isn't thought out well. And you are just plain hating on the higher Bp because you cannot do anything to fixed it.
c) New class skill isn't well thought out (even if you claimed it is)

Here a skill summary :

Frog
~ Last 3 second on player, which can either be full 3 second or 1 hit with damage varies from 1 to infinity. Isn't very reliable for a skill with CD of that length.
~ Disable boss or any monster for 30 second is too much, dispel only work on player. Bossing will be throw out of order.
~ Skill is single target, CD is lengthy, no restriction on skill. Doesn't revovled around CO primary system aka BP.

Boil
~Lots of level, mean hassle to level
~Isn't stronger than Fire, even with lots of level.
~Range is limited, but damage is weak, along with lots of level.
~Damage doesn't scale according to skill level
~ No further nor detail info on skill growth, and effect.

Curse
~No specify range
~Damage basing on raw M-stats isn't reliable, damage per second tick isn't specify.
~Doesn't specify CD, potentially cursing an entire player by a single witch.
~Potentially nullify other witch player, due only the highest M-Atk will be factor into the damage.
~Above reason caused weaker Witch class to lose out on one skill under a stronger Witch presence.
~Doesn't factor in the potential problem of Cric/Lucky Cric/Bt happening during the duration of the effect. Max out Witch can potentially wipe weaker player that are cursed.
~Another hit and run skill.
~No specific skill cost (mana,stamina,etc)

Acid Rain
~Required channeling or fixed motion.
~Can be interrupt by moving skill(WWK,Bombs,Mortal Drag etc)
~Doesn't fit in well in combat due to channeling nature.
~Damage is weaker than Fire Circle, Fire Circle is the base of Inferno, effectively making this a weak channeling spell with high risk and easily interruptable skill.
~Shorter range with lower damage than Fire Circle.
~Above reason make this skill unviable in PvP, making this skill becoming essentially useless and null.

Blind
~Effect is useless on monster, most monster like mini boss have true strike aka never miss attack because they doesn't melee. Boss is included in this category.
~Ability to caused miss on affected player isn't well elaborate.
~Required a detail explanation on the mechanics behind Blind.
~Skill info is lacking, player has a chance of missing with their attack. Does this mean Herc can miss, or only melee can miss, or zap as well can miss, CK can miss etc.

Summary :
*Idea is terrible, lack of info.
*Skill doesn't synergy well with the class as a support type.
*Class only have 5 skill
*No specific pure skill
*Even if you claimed it a support class, it only have 2 support skill, one which is broken another is lacking on info.
*Presence of higher and stronger witch can caused some skill to be nullify for weaker Witch player.
*Skill scalling and info is lacking and terrible.
*yessume Mage idea is better even if it just a combination of everything.

This hardly can be called as "well-thought* suggestion at all.
It just like your previous Thief class idea, terrible.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2012, 07:15   #57
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Sorry to tell you, all your 5 reason isn't strong, with half of them being what YOU will do not others. (FYI it isn't 4 lines)

2,3,4 is your on idea, not really what CO currently is in.
1 cannot applied well because people make Water so they can revived, but none of them is hundred percent pure support. They have an abilities name as Fire that help them PvP. If your 1 applied, Archer would already been widely use.

5 is bull**** because 1 veteran. And no one want to change themselves to some crap class that cannot even PvP well. Unless ofc, the gear is provided for free.

Generally speaking, most of your point are your own idea, not fact.

Now for your format,
I think Witch doesn't fit in CO because :
a) Your idea doesn't revolved around CO system namely BP, the major deciding factor
b) If you null (a), it means your idea isn't thought out well. And you are just plain hating on the higher Bp because you cannot do anything to fixed it.
c) New class skill isn't well thought out (even if you claimed it is)

Here a skill summary :

Frog
~ Last 3 second on player, which can either be full 3 second or 1 hit with damage varies from 1 to infinity. Isn't very reliable for a skill with CD of that length.
~ Disable boss or any monster for 30 second is too much, dispel only work on player. Bossing will be throw out of order.
~ Skill is single target, CD is lengthy, no restriction on skill. Doesn't revovled around CO primary system aka BP.

Boil
~Lots of level, mean hassle to level
~Isn't stronger than Fire, even with lots of level.
~Range is limited, but damage is weak, along with lots of level.
~Damage doesn't scale according to skill level
~ No further nor detail info on skill growth, and effect.

Curse
~No specify range
~Damage basing on raw M-stats isn't reliable, damage per second tick isn't specify.
~Doesn't specify CD, potentially cursing an entire player by a single witch.
~Potentially nullify other witch player, due only the highest M-Atk will be factor into the damage.
~Above reason caused weaker Witch class to lose out on one skill under a stronger Witch presence.
~Doesn't factor in the potential problem of Cric/Lucky Cric/Bt happening during the duration of the effect. Max out Witch can potentially wipe weaker player that are cursed.
~Another hit and run skill.
~No specific skill cost (mana,stamina,etc)

Acid Rain
~Required channeling or fixed motion.
~Can be interrupt by moving skill(WWK,Bombs,Mortal Drag etc)
~Doesn't fit in well in combat due to channeling nature.
~Damage is weaker than Fire Circle, Fire Circle is the base of Inferno, effectively making this a weak channeling spell with high risk and easily interruptable skill.
~Shorter range with lower damage than Fire Circle.
~Above reason make this skill unviable in PvP, making this skill becoming essentially useless and null.

Blind
~Effect is useless on monster, most monster like mini boss have true strike aka never miss attack because they doesn't melee. Boss is included in this category.
~Ability to caused miss on affected player isn't well elaborate.
~Required a detail explanation on the mechanics behind Blind.
~Skill info is lacking, player has a chance of missing with their attack. Does this mean Herc can miss, or only melee can miss, or zap as well can miss, CK can miss etc.

Summary :
*Idea is terrible, lack of info.
*Skill doesn't synergy well with the class as a support type.
*Class only have 5 skill
*No specific pure skill
*Even if you claimed it a support class, it only have 2 support skill, one which is broken another is lacking on info.
*Presence of higher and stronger witch can caused some skill to be nullify for weaker Witch player.
*Skill scalling and info is lacking and terrible.
*yessume Mage idea is better even if it just a combination of everything.

This hardly can be called as "well-thought* suggestion at all.
It just like your previous Thief class idea, terrible.

frog - we could make the BP gap 20, but then at that point it would be utterly useless to anyone. so id suggest a BP gap of 45. as for bosses it would be frog immune, cuz its a boss. the CD should be as it is. its main function should remain as granting time to run away in combat. pvp frog has situational potential, as do most other skills in CO. its basicly a 3second stun, not really a 3second taunt. i just suggested you look like a frog so it goes along with the RP of the class.

boil - needs to be weaker cuz boil + curse > fire but less than tornado. if boil were to equal fire then witch's would deal more damage with curse and it would rivial if not pass a fire tao. as for the range it could be negotiated to either equal or 1 less than a tao's range, i would be fine with any of those. as for the lots of levels consider this, rage and snow have over 9 levels each and they take all of about 5minutes to max out. we dont have to make the exp for boil a rediculously high amount like tornado. and as for damage we could give it a base. id say equal thunder from levels 1-4. and for levels 4-8 it grows from thunder to 80% of what fire does when fixed.

curse - it depends on what everyone views as fair, to me 15seconds with a tick every 2.5seconds is ok in my book(6 ticks total). compare a tick from toxic fog that dot damage, i would say curse needs to be longer than that tick rate. damage wise im not sure, i dont know how much tornado hits for. but i do know boil + curse must be less than tornado. i suggest curse take 30 stamina to cast. can hit anyone of any BP level. and is replaced by any stronger curse from another witch. tower and fan. will affect the total damage of curse over the 15seconds. making it this ----> *damage per tick = ((magic atk/6 + fan/6) - (oponents tower/6))* because there are 6 ticks total with a 2.5second tick rate. tower and fan should not make this damage scale up or down much at all. if ur oponent severley out gears you curse will tick for about 1.2~1.8k per tick, damage can be shrugged off. if you rival your oponent in gear the tick will be about 3.5k. if you surpass your oponent in gear the damage will be close to 4.8k.
this damage is assuming full phoenix gems and ur geared towards magic damage. if ur not and have torts the damage will obviously be less than this.

acid rain - is more ment for monster killing AoE. suggested cost is 18% of ur total mana (scaling in cost as the skill levels)if non reborn and cant reallot points. if reborn it would cost 250/350/425/5480 mana depending on the level. again, its placed on a target area. channeling time we could reduce it to make it more usable but theres no real purpose cuz once u hit 100 u tank everything and can just stand in the center and spam ur best AoE skill. and its not the range thats shorter. i could place the radius to start on the edge of the screen and it would pass out beyond the screen making half on screen and half off screen. making it possible to blindy atk if you wanted too. suggested channeling time is 1.2seconds

blind - any skill from anyone can miss, any melee or magic can also miss, suggested BP gap range is 25. skill should cost 80/140/250/300 mana per level. only 1 target can be blinded at a time, lasts for 8 seconds total with a 12second cooldown.

as far as crits go, im not really sure, i dont know a casters crit chance and what not. if it becomes a problem i would say curse can never crit. but boil could.

excuse me for having to hand over to TQ an idea on a silver platter for them, explaining everything in detail and everything to be nice and dandy. cuz the idea for monk was totaly well thought out too and they didnt change all their suggested skills in their disscussion thread. ( the monk class had none of the suggested skills and was not a mixed melee/magic class, it went full melee and was given new skills by TQ) so go ahead and down vote this idea soley because you dont like the skills im suggesting, makes total sense.

key word here is were suposed to talk about it to make it better. not just reject on sight. and insult because you dislike it.
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb

Last edited by kyle1234512; 10-07-2012 at 09:58.
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2012, 01:10   #58
LitasLTL
Registered User
 
LitasLTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 10,014
LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
It doesnt realy matter if your suggestion is good or bad. For any suggestion about new class we can vote no because:
There are already enough classes. We dont need 50 different classes running around. Maybe you want but others dont. Especially when TQ give out random class based items as reward.
TQ have no reason for creating inferior class that will be played by few. They would want to create superior class that would be played by many. We dont want another overpowered class.
You could make the most detailed the most clear suggestion covering all aspects but TQ would do it their own way, changing everything the way they need so the result wouldnt be like you have wanted.
If you are imagining that TQ would create a class that would be efficient without bulking you are dreaming. We already have wwk and gaping wounds that are extremely annoying.
__________________
TQ's moto: W i$Tn, w ar.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2012, 06:07   #59
XShinryuX
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 2,396
XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post

excuse me for having to hand over to TQ an idea on a silver platter for them, explaining everything in detail and everything to be nice and dandy. cuz the idea for monk was totaly well thought out too and they didnt change all their suggested skills in their disscussion thread. ( the monk class had none of the suggested skills and was not a mixed melee/magic class, it went full melee and was given new skills by TQ) so go ahead and down vote this idea soley because you dont like the skills im suggesting, makes total sense.

key word here is were suposed to talk about it to make it better. not just reject on sight. and insult because you dislike it.
If you are making a suggestion for a new classes, it is indeed your duty to elaborate on them. You cannot call your suggestion "well-thought out" if you cannot even bother to elaborate it.
After all, it a NEW CLASS we are talking about, not a new skill or something much inferior.

Generally speaking,the composition of one class skill is the major deciding factor whether it a good or bad class.

We can totally rejected or voted down your idea because the skill is bad.
In CO, the skill of the class will decided how the class will fare, not the look or the class name.

If you cannot see that, then I have to informed you, that you are unfit to make suggestion for a new class.

LitasLTL already summed up what the other problem might be.
His opinion is solid, because currently that what CO are basing on.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2012, 07:12   #60
kyle1234512
Registered User
 
kyle1234512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA All The Way!!!
Posts: 521
kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
If you are making a suggestion for a new classes, it is indeed your duty to elaborate on them. You cannot call your suggestion "well-thought out" if you cannot even bother to elaborate it.
After all, it a NEW CLASS we are talking about, not a new skill or something much inferior.

Generally speaking,the composition of one class skill is the major deciding factor whether it a good or bad class.

We can totally rejected or voted down your idea because the skill is bad.
In CO, the skill of the class will decided how the class will fare, not the look or the class name.

If you cannot see that, then I have to informed you, that you are unfit to make suggestion for a new class.

LitasLTL already summed up what the other problem might be.
His opinion is solid, because currently that what CO are basing on.
this is what happened with monk. they made the class idea, they made a few skills(like 3 total)(after heavily editing the original post), TQ saw the vote and said lets make this class, TQ added none of the skills they suggested. this means TQ went soley by the class name, and melee/ranged/magic. and kept the role play behind the character the same. this suggests i have to do nothing but suggest "witch" yes or no. magic class.

we have 3 classes too many already, the only thing TQ cares about is weather or not its profitable. and ofc its profitable. new classes are always profitable. theres always at least (usually 5) 1 person per server(bulker) who just has to max out the new class. and then theres the veterans who just have to have 1 of every class. boom, tons of witch's now. that compete and competativley play. ask urself this, how often do you see a 140 ninja? theres what 2 on ur server(if not zero)? witch would surpass that easy.
__________________
How many bulkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb

Last edited by kyle1234512; 10-08-2012 at 07:33.
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:08.