Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-23-2012, 02:54   #121
scotch222

scotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixhor View Post
might been mentioned but when ppl couldn't buy stuff for irl money, in other words. you had to spend some serious time to get good at the game
Yes, yes! That is what I want to come back, but I do agree some players just can't put in the time :C

me and you is friends
you smile, i smile
you cry, i cry
you hurt, i hurt
you jump off a bridge
i get a boat to save your butt
cuz thatz how we roll
scotch222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2012, 17:00   #122
Milai
Nuh Uh

Milai has a reputation beyond reputeMilai has a reputation beyond reputeMilai has a reputation beyond reputeMilai has a reputation beyond reputeMilai has a reputation beyond reputeMilai has a reputation beyond reputeMilai has a reputation beyond reputeMilai has a reputation beyond reputeMilai has a reputation beyond reputeMilai has a reputation beyond reputeMilai has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when I could actually play the game. Now there are 15 bots at every single spawn.
Milai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2013, 15:09   #123
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when getting married the first time in Phoniex at the bridge when youre about to go those snakes things. The girl told me to buy a ring and 2 red dews (was noob back then so this was rather expensive). Some random guy came and engaged us. After that added them to my friendlist (my first friends).

Remember when some bulker wen't black in AC and a line of archers in air hitting him while tons of people fbed/herced/ VF melee'ed him;; Epic indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2013, 12:39   #124
hercate

hercate is on a distinguished road
i remember te first time hitting 30.000 pk points whit my melee whater tao
got about haf the server after me and a bounty of 70.000.000 on my head.
those where good times.
hercate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2013, 14:31   #125
JustTheGod1

JustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond repute
I remember my first DB at MinMacaques.
JustTheGod1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2013, 21:56   #126
Warriorb!tch

Warriorb!tch is on a distinguished road
I remember when AC was the best place to hang out, because Dis City started there. I literally spent 80% of my online time sitting in AC talking to people. It was wonderful.

I remember way back before second rebirth was even a thing, and being reborn was the coolest thing that can happen to you.

I remember the gem-drop implementation, and being stoked because I got a Fury Gem drop but the price had plummeted from 15m to 200k.

I remember going to Snakeman spawns on the second AC map and seeing tons of Waters getting farmed up.

I remember when Archers were the scariest PvP class, because fixed Intensify + Rapid Fire was basically a one-hit kill.

I remember being one of the first on my server to use a poleaxe, because everyone else was using wands and I wanted to be different. Poleaxe > Wand always. Deal with it.

I remember the cool animation your character did when you had full-super gear equipped and you used the "cool" animation

I miss my old character...I wish I could reclaim her. Sadness.
Warriorb!tch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2013, 22:08   #127
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
i remember when no one qqed about this game
cus it was perfect
hey oh this threads nearly full bb ;((((
Old 05-17-2013, 00:29   #128
Excellion

Excellion is on a distinguished road
When you had a Gold Guard and nobody ****ed with you.
Excellion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2013, 03:32   #129
Disent

Disent is on a distinguished road
I remember Conquer as too much jumping and powerleveling.

Last edited by Disent; 05-18-2013 at 12:41.
Disent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2013, 10:37   #130
FloSwifty

FloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond repute
when the game wasnt poop
Old 06-24-2013, 09:21   #131
~EriA~

~EriA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EriA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EriA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EriA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EriA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EriA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EriA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EriA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EriA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EriA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EriA~ has a reputation beyond repute
when you could level your tao at the waterfall cave
~EriA~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2013, 03:17   #132
lestatgss
n01

lestatgss is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EriA~ View Post
when you could level your tao at the waterfall cave
dat was my childhood
lestatgss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2013, 22:05   #133
*PriKito*
OldSchool

*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *PriKito*
When tornado were a blue lightning

"Human muscles are quite eloquent. They speak-out clearly what the person's next movement will be. They even tell me which way a gun will be pointed before the trigger is pulled."
Vamp, MGS II
*PriKito* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2013, 00:12   #134
ieeel

ieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond repute
racing to fix Spirit Healing for Trojans, fixing the Bat of tao, water elf, the guards and the minions ( idk what are they called )
ieeel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2013, 23:55   #135
SandS
Yo?

SandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to SandS
Dream-dream old player; seems like most of forum is dead, band im way to skeptical to come back, wonder if any of my dudes still floating around.

SandS | 121 - 130 = Archer - Archer

SexySexy | 110 - 130 - 124 = Water - Tro - Tro

Cutrate | 130 - 130 - 130 = Tro - War - Tro

One of the old rulers
SandS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: