Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 22:19   #106
Survivor
SuRvIv0R

Survivor is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Survivor
I remember some good guilds of that time, *GameStar*=XxHEROxX, DigitalDevil=GreenOne,NinjaKK,IzerkUdIE,PetPet,HUA NGZSOMETHING,NobodyYouKnow,ballball,punkhontas,Dek inhu-BR,afkiller,Nerva.. Tranquility=Reborn, DediDevious,SkyGuardion,Lerolyn,BfgShake,Kankredin ,Blade, Oracle=FeiChangDao,z3ro PerfectStorm=XiaoYue, DragonBrood=Chance,Vietcutiel,Lord_Taoist,QuocTruo ng,khul,Doungy, makasu,Powu well we had also the most hated guild of the game, "MECH" of MECHSerac, the most damn pker of that time, anyone that dare to join her guild was killed by anyone, because every guild on that time had mech as enemy, but she was a good guild leader always willing to help any guild member that was in trouble, she was strong but not enough to deal with the masters of DigitalDevil and Tranquility, who dont remember of Lord_Smoke and Ancient_Warrior.. Lord_Smoke a high lv with good gears (for that time)warrior that always used to be red/black name killing miners and people leveling and Ancient_Warrior a high level Reborn Trojan that nobody ever saw white name, always black name, usually was possible to see him hidden in someplace in Adventure Map and on that time when you login in the game, your stamina bar always came full to herc some people, log off, log on again then kill some people again, cool!
Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2011, 22:45   #107
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
wow.. seems like good old times.
I'd like to go back in time and try out that Conquer
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2011, 04:08   #108
Xquisite

Xquisite has a reputation beyond reputeXquisite has a reputation beyond reputeXquisite has a reputation beyond reputeXquisite has a reputation beyond reputeXquisite has a reputation beyond reputeXquisite has a reputation beyond reputeXquisite has a reputation beyond reputeXquisite has a reputation beyond reputeXquisite has a reputation beyond reputeXquisite has a reputation beyond reputeXquisite has a reputation beyond repute
I used to have a lvl 90 archer at the reborn spot. I would type in my ID and password and wait on my other char till the reborn message came on. Then logged in as soon as i saw the message and try killing the guy with the super gem. My god those were the days.
Xquisite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2011, 13:09   #109
StoryoftheYear
Pyromaniac

StoryoftheYear is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
I remember some good guilds of that time, *GameStar*=XxHEROxX, DigitalDevil=GreenOne,NinjaKK,IzerkUdIE,PetPet,HUA NGZSOMETHING,NobodyYouKnow,ballball,punkhontas,Dek inhu-BR,afkiller,Nerva.. Tranquility=Reborn, DediDevious,SkyGuardion,Lerolyn,BfgShake,Kankredin ,Blade, Oracle=FeiChangDao,z3ro PerfectStorm=XiaoYue, DragonBrood=Chance,Vietcutiel,Lord_Taoist,QuocTruo ng,khul,Doungy, makasu,Powu well we had also the most hated guild of the game, "MECH" of MECHSerac, the most damn pker of that time, anyone that dare to join her guild was killed by anyone, because every guild on that time had mech as enemy, but she was a good guild leader always willing to help any guild member that was in trouble, she was strong but not enough to deal with the masters of DigitalDevil and Tranquility, who dont remember of Lord_Smoke and Ancient_Warrior.. Lord_Smoke a high lv with good gears (for that time)warrior that always used to be red/black name killing miners and people leveling and Ancient_Warrior a high level Reborn Trojan that nobody ever saw white name, always black name, usually was possible to see him hidden in someplace in Adventure Map and on that time when you login in the game, your stamina bar always came full to herc some people, log off, log on again then kill some people again, cool!

Man that is ol' school
Old 07-22-2011, 04:30   #110
PurPleKuSh
Aristotle

PurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud ofPurPleKuSh has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to PurPleKuSh
Man, I miss those days, I really wish they would make a conquer 1.0 again. I remember I use to make a trail of gold ores from the center of TC all the way to the roofs in the very back where the labrynth is, and wait for noobs to pick up all the ores an then kill PK them when they got on the roof = (
Aristotle

PurpleKush
Class------War-War-Water Tao
Level-------120-126-126
Potency------210

PurPleKuSh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2011, 14:47   #111
MadMissAlice

MadMissAlice is on a distinguished road
My memories of CO are mostly socializing. The game lost its charm for me when the community began dying. Basi server had a very short life spam unfortunately. It was alot of fun while it lasted though. I remember just chilling out in random places. I remember when classes were simple, and not everyone was clad in huge enchants and sockets or payed over a years worth of car insurance on the game. Simpler times were better times in my opinion. When the little people had a chance against bigger guns were also good times...

Now the game just seems a little more than crazy. You practically get given level 90, then you get given a bunch of elite equipment, then there's the whole talisment thing which means more gear to socket and upgrade in order to compete... I was bored and curious when I came to look at this game about... 4-6 years after quitting. I just see craziness and dead servers... RIP <3
MadMissAlice is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2011, 21:29   #112
Dr.ProfMaster

Dr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond repute
Making a second soc on my boots on Xmas eve. Christmas Present from TQ.

When I was lvl 50 lvling with dual blades because i didnt know about rage.

Spending 2 hours to find a couple +1s and mets and this was worth while for elites/supers. Which were good.

Elite+2 Was seen as good.

Pking people 20 lvls higher than you.

Owning a guild that had 200+ members most of which were active.

There were practically no rbs.

Water farming was seen as the way to make money.

Getting to lvl 70 in a week on a new char, back in 2005. (which was quite good i thought)

There was a dude called titan on our server and everytime it said titan has appeared i thought it was him.

110 trojans could kill almost anyone.

No Potency/Battle power and no lotto.

When a water tao lvl 120 with a blade could one hit almost everyone.

Fbing in jail for hours on end.

Being pked constantly when i was lvl 110 by a 130 trojan, who was way better than me at fb, then him coming back to the game 2 months later and me pwning the crap outta him.

Taking off all your gear to go on a PK Spree.

Gold Gaurds.

When people didnt pot so much in PvP.

House Parties.

Going to gw with my alliance of 2 very strong guilds on my server and getting pwned by the old players who came back.

When ****loads of noobs saw high lvl players in guild area and tried to kill them. Have ss of me getting last shot on like lvl 120 rb tao when i was 90. Must find this.
Dr.ProfMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2012, 07:26   #113
RebekahD

RebekahD is on a distinguished road
I miss it...

- When I was a level 67 archer and all the high level players talked to me like it was nothing
- When people didnt check your stats to decide whether or not you were worthy of talking to
- Chilling in AC
- PKing in AC
- Plvling noobs at slow ape spawn when I was level 100
- When people didn't take the game so seriousy...
- When Virga and I used to trash talk Raegonnis on world chat because he was GL of an enemy guild (LOL)
- When everyone in Tiger server was a family no matter what country you lived in
- When I was a noob no-reborn and actually had a chance to kill first reborns!
- Before there were talismans and noobs bulked once and got +8 tower/fans making them unbeatable - even with all their other gears elite/super bound no soc
All in all - screw Conquer now
RebekahD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2012, 17:15   #114
bestroligast
Banned

bestroligast is on a distinguished road
thx guys for the things i forgotten..im downloading it right now...gonna see what chars i got left and how badly i get owned with all new crap...guessing my 2nd reborns with +6/+7s is useless these days >.<
bestroligast is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2012, 07:20   #115
Teclis
iDrink

Teclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down When...

When Ape City used to be the place to be... People were always hunting/plvling at Elf Apes, Slow Apes, and Snakes, so there used to be massive guild battles out by those spawns.

When American/English speaking guilds had all Brazilian guilds as enemies on Triumph.

When you could get a db for getting to lvl 110 promo.

When you could get 5-10 mets (and maybe a DB!) for every normal moon/violet/fury gem, and use other normal gems to make sure you got 10 mets. (Blue Mouse Quest, you were the best)

When the cheapest thing was aim bot.

When I was a lvl 116 non-rb trojan with Super +4 2 soc weapons, and I was the ****. Literally, there was practically no one I couldn't kill.

When DBs were 3mil.

When you didn't have to buy DBs to compete.

***** TQ.
lvl 117 Archer (TQ deleted this char without warning)
lvl 110-118 Water-Water
lvl 113 Ninja
lvl 125 Warrior
lvl 111 Warrior
lvl 111 Warrior
lvl 110 Warrior

Star Arrow
130-130-92 Pure Water
130-112 Arch-Arch

HTAPAWASOv2.0's: Superman Guide/EXP & Damage Guide
SioKanla's: Elite Warrior Guide
Red or Green's: Warrior Farming Guide
MacSeoin's: Calculators

Look Up Old Chars
Teclis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2012, 07:57   #116
FFoH
Wild Child

FFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond repute
Wow the memories

since 2004-- quit 09/25/2010
Playing WoW and having a blast

~Jade~

><>LionHeart<>< forever <3

I've met so many great people on this game from all over the world. <3 you all.

Rest in peace Rimi. i miss you.
FFoH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 03:37   #117
RavenMistress
godwarrior

RavenMistress will become famous soon enoughRavenMistress will become famous soon enough
I remember when people used to go to AC for battles.. It was so crowded sometimes. Now it's pretty much a dead place with occasional botters jumping around..
120-120-118-monk on FastBlade
110-130-> pure water
121-126> tro-arc
120-112> pirate
124-126-126-> war-war-war-??

And lots of others..

Quote:
Truly they will tremble against the one named ButtCrisis
~Semi-Quit~
RavenMistress is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2012, 08:36   #118
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
When

silver guard scared all non rb player and gold guard 3-4 hit all chars.....
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2012, 02:37   #119
Ixhor

Ixhor is on a distinguished road
might been mentioned but when ppl couldn't buy stuff for irl money, in other words. you had to spend some serious time to get good at the game, remember i was the 2nd on the server to 2nd reborn, first tao to 2nd reborn (on meteor server). i was known and respected in such way. now its hard to even find a player who can speak descent english, in major there is little kid with theirs father's fat wallets who rule ^^
The_Gunner --> 130 Archer [SOLD]
UnBeliever| --> 115-127+ Water-Warrior [retired]

>RisingstarsServer<
Ixhor --> 70+
Ixhor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2012, 03:07   #120
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
Now thats old!

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: