Old 08-31-2012, 02:20   #1
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Egy question

Does egys know what the word "last" means?
They keep spamming it, is it a slang or something like that in egy?

Egy: Sell (whatever)
Me: For how much?
Egy: LAST!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111oneonenoneone

That happened over 5 times.
Also happens frequently on World Chat:
S> ELITE CORONET +3 offer last!
I NEED DB FOR LAST
METS LAST.

I just tought that only brs,vns,ph and turks were dumb, my mistake :P

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2012, 02:37   #2
Rakuray
Pain

Rakuray has a reputation beyond reputeRakuray has a reputation beyond reputeRakuray has a reputation beyond reputeRakuray has a reputation beyond reputeRakuray has a reputation beyond reputeRakuray has a reputation beyond reputeRakuray has a reputation beyond reputeRakuray has a reputation beyond reputeRakuray has a reputation beyond reputeRakuray has a reputation beyond reputeRakuray has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah happens on my server too, it means they want ur last decision for the gear, for eg:

if you say offer, and he says offer last, it means that he asking you if you can lower the price to ur last offer,

this is just what i think, i could be wrong =/
Gear:
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Earrings -7 +12
(dragon soul:Solar Hat/Perm)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Necklace -7 +12
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Gun -7 +12
(Dragon Soul:TimePistol)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Rapier -7 +12
(Dragon Soul/DestinyRapier)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Armour -7 +12
(Dragon Soul:WhirlPoolArmor/Perm)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Boots -7 +12
Super 2 soc tali's both +12 super gems
Super crop +12 -1
+12 Steed
King
385 BP
Rakuray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2012, 02:46   #3
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakuray View Post
Yeah happens on my server too, it means they want ur last decision for the gear, for eg:

if you say offer, and he says offer last, it means that he asking you if you can lower the price to ur last offer,

this is just what i think, i could be wrong =/
Yeah this is it, it's actually easy to figure out..
Old 08-31-2012, 03:46   #4
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
Yeah this is it, it's actually easy to figure out..
^This
lol, anyone with an adequate amount of Common sense can figure what does last mean lol.
When I saw this thread, I was expecting something more... difficult and not something you can think with common sense lol
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2012, 03:59   #5
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
^This
lol, anyone with an adequate amount of Common sense can figure what does last mean lol.
When I saw this thread, I was expecting something more... difficult and not something you can think with common sense lol
Makes it worse that OP is registered since 2004
Old 08-31-2012, 04:29   #6
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
They usually ask for your "last" so they can use that as a price to negotiate down from, however cheap your "best price" is. So if you answer them, they're liable to offer you a fraction of your quoted "last" and expect you to negotiate a much lower price.

If I ask *them* to make an offer they usually won't.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 08-31-2012, 04:36   #7
AiSixx
Meow

AiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
They usually ask for your "last" so they can use that as a price to negotiate down from, however cheap your "best price" is. So if you answer them, they're liable to offer you a fraction of your quoted "last" and expect you to negotiate a much lower price.

I also noticed that they won't ever offer...I always start with a higher price then I actually want then negotiate down. I have been to Egypt and this seems to be just how they buy and sell things...just add like 50% of the actual selling price to the item to begin with

And it's all in how you mix the two, and it starts just where the light exists, it's a feeling that you cannot miss and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it.
AiSixx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2012, 04:54   #8
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiSixx View Post
I also noticed that they won't ever offer...I always start with a higher price then I actually want then negotiate down. I have been to Egypt and this seems to be just how they buy and sell things...just add like 50% of the actual selling price to the item to begin with
If you wanted to negotiate with Egy, you shall do we to use this.
Usually if they whisper you for the item you are selling mean they might be checking out or want it, whichever the case they have some interest in it.

When they say offer you or last, you shall say offer last man ok or bb?
It literally mean you demand them to offer or risk you not wanting or selling the item.

But don't expect much of a deal, like you there are smart and offer very low
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2012, 06:20   #9
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
They means "no less or no more".
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2012, 06:51   #10
Godot
Coffee

Godot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond repute
But it's kinda weird when you go like:

"You: S> DB for 21kk, NO OFFER"
"Egy: Man offer last"
Godot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2012, 07:51   #11
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiSixx View Post
If I were prepared to spend a lot of time trading, that would be a great idea. My problem is that I want to set up my shop and go do other stuff, not spend half an hour negotiating a price with someone. Since I'm mostly AFK on my trader, if I price items too high no-one will buy them.

I was selling a 7-day Somesault Cloud in market. Every other one in market was 20 - 30 cps. Mine was 10. Someone offered me a bunch of junk for it - items which everyone, including me, was dropping in TC. Then he tried negotiating me down from 10 cps to 5. Eventually I got fed up with it and put the price *UP* to 12 cps: he lost interest and someone else bought it.

His loss, he could have made at least 100% profit if he'd not been so greedy.

I later found out it was someone I know. (Not an egyptian, btw.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godot View Post
But it's kinda weird when you go like:

"You: S> DB for 21kk, NO OFFER"
"Egy: Man offer last"
Yes, also when you repeatedly tell them an item you're wearing isn't for sale and they won't stop trying to negotiate a low price for it.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 08-31-2012, 08:27   #12
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
Right now I'm trying to sell an elite 2 soc tower. Some eggy offered to pay 160 Cp for it, when I'm going for 3 dbs.
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2012, 09:42   #13
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Funniest thing is people really think I'm serious about wtf that means, I just found amusing they like to use so many times "last". Faith on this forum not restored.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:17   #14
tetsujin

tetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes, also when you repeatedly tell them an item you're wearing isn't for sale and they won't stop trying to negotiate a low price for it.
I start off with a ridiculously high price. If they're not smart enough to realize it's not for sale by then, I keep making the price go higher and higher. It has gotten to the point where I'm saying 100kk DBs and they're still trying to give me offers. It makes me wonder about how some people can actually survive in the world.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:18   #15
necromancer
mast0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsujin View Post
I start off with a ridiculously high price. If they're not smart enough to realize it's not for sale by then, I keep making the price go higher and higher. It has gotten to the point where I'm saying 100kk DBs and they're still trying to give me offers. It makes me wonder about how some people can actually survive in the world.
Not to mention when you said like
"30m"
hes like no, 14
14last
last
LAST
bb.

Or when you are going to buy a +1 item
OFFER
NO 500 DBS
NO, DBS LAST.

Last time I played Egys didn't played co i guess?

[ Other Servers ]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: