I am all in for this. 6 35.29%
Sounds overpowerd. 3 17.65%
Sounds interesting. 1 5.88%
Not interested. 7 41.18%
I Have a suggestion 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2012, 05:18   #31
Sargon~

Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute
not weird at all since most off you guys aren't on topic but rather make dumb comments,, cant read that this is a suggestion? or is it too hard for you to read?

if you don't know to give your opinion in a normal way in a suggestion and rather put stupid comments then yes you are idiots.
Sargon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2012, 06:15   #32
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargon~ View Post
not weird at all since most off you guys aren't on topic but rather make dumb comments,, cant read that this is a suggestion? or is it too hard for you to read?

if you don't know to give your opinion in a normal way in a suggestion and rather put stupid comments then yes you are idiots.
Let's put it like this:

1. I've played ninjas, so stfu I know how easy it is to be a ninja and how much atack you get compared to other classes, not to mention now you have gaping wounds to help reduce anyone's - regardless BP - life.

2. It's not a dumb comment, it's the simple truth. You ninjas suck at playing the game and fail at having skills, you have one of the easier skills in the game, that never fails and hits alot (130pct - twofoldblades) yet you make a retarded suggestion for a new weapon with more overpowered skills. Stick to katanas you noob, and practice tfb if you suck that much

3. If I was a moderator you'd have a ban right now for being disrespectful not only to me but to that other guy. You must be a frustraded kid who doesn't get **** in real life like plenty of those on the internet, who start with childish insults when you get mad or people disagree with you. Get a life and grow up son

4. Anime =/= digimon. That's like saying that watching movies is watching twilight. Digimon is ONE anime, as opposed to the word ANIME that covers the hundreds - maybe thousands - of animes that exist. And if you don't like anime, who gives a ****? I didn't ask for your opinion regarding it

Douchebag.

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2012, 07:45   #33
Sargon~

Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueki.! View Post
Let's put it like this:

1. I've played ninjas, so stfu I know how easy it is to be a ninja and how much atack you get compared to other classes, not to mention now you have gaping wounds to help reduce anyone's - regardless BP - life.

2. It's not a dumb comment, it's the simple truth. You ninjas suck at playing the game and fail at having skills, you have one of the easier skills in the game, that never fails and hits alot (130pct - twofoldblades) yet you make a retarded suggestion for a new weapon with more overpowered skills. Stick to katanas you noob, and practice tfb if you suck that much

3. If I was a moderator you'd have a ban right now for being disrespectful not only to me but to that other guy. You must be a frustraded kid who doesn't get **** in real life like plenty of those on the internet, who start with childish insults when you get mad or people disagree with you. Get a life and grow up son

4. Anime =/= digimon. That's like saying that watching movies is watching twilight. Digimon is ONE anime, as opposed to the word ANIME that covers the hundreds - maybe thousands - of animes that exist. And if you don't like anime, who gives a ****? I didn't ask for your opinion regarding it

Douchebag.

yes you played a ninja until you found out how much u sucked at it that why u changed your class.

no it aint the truth since you dont know what you are talking about and it is only your opinion.

you a moderator ? you dont got sh!t to say except for bullcrap,, son? for real? go watch cartoons little prick then call me son !diot.

and for your info little prick I tfb faster then you can move now gtfo out of my thread go watch cartoons or twilight little bum or go back to school and learn to read
Old 08-26-2012, 08:53   #34
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you are such an idiot,, dumbass you fail alot ingame right and nins f.cked you up alot huh

and hey i cant take you too serious since you all into anime,,, ohh what a little kid digimon really? first grow up and then get back to make a real comment
Oh wait I decided not to toy with you and give you a straight answer.
First, please don't say people go cry or immature, because you ARE the most immature person in your own thread and you cry the most, non of us even started to flame people or call people something lolz.

Oh, in case you don't know you did mention this is SUGGESTION in a CO FORUM.
Sorry, but the terrible truth is... we are free to express our OPINION however we think we want, and if you CANNOT accept it. Please delete this thread and keep it in your head.

Now I am not going to go on and say please cry more or something.
I find people are rather cute when they resort to those remark
The maturity of the person can easily be identified by the post they make lol...

Last edited by XShinryuX; 08-26-2012 at 09:00.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2012, 09:51   #35
Sargon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Oh wait I decided not to toy with you and give you a straight answer.
First, please don't say people go cry or immature, because you ARE the most immature person in your own thread and you cry the most, non of us even started to flame people or call people something lolz.

Oh, in case you don't know you did mention this is SUGGESTION in a CO FORUM.
Sorry, but the terrible truth is... we are free to express our OPINION however we think we want, and if you CANNOT accept it. Please delete this thread and keep it in your head.

Now I am not going to go on and say please cry more or something.
I find people are rather cute when they resort to those remark
The maturity of the person can easily be identified by the post they make lol...

LOL? well it seems to be hard for little pricks to keep it on topic on a suggestion thread,, i mentioned ideas and other suggestion not you kind off bullsh!t,, commenting re.tarded comments is expressing yourself as a stupid person and has nothing to do with your opinion because thats all what you did

I wont delete my thread any time for little kids who think they know something at all,, dont like my thread then just piss off you are not putting in any kind of ideas or suggestion or opinion ,, all you do is showing people that you got some mental problems.

dont agree with me? dont worry i can quote your bullcrap now go watch cartoons kid.

[The maturity of the person can easily be identified by the post they make lol. ]
^ funny you say that,, when i look at your previous comments

don't even try little kid,,

Last edited by Sargon~; 08-26-2012 at 09:54.
Old 08-26-2012, 14:42   #36
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yes you played a ninja until you found out how much u sucked at it that why u changed your class.

no it aint the truth since you dont know what you are talking about and it is only your opinion.

you a moderator ? you dont got sh!t to say except for bullcrap,, son? for real? go watch cartoons little prick then call me son !diot.

and for your info little prick I tfb faster then you can move now gtfo out of my thread go watch cartoons or twilight little bum or go back to school and learn to read
Quote:
LOL? well it seems to be hard for little pricks to keep it on topic on a suggestion thread,, i mentioned ideas and other suggestion not you kind off bullsh!t,, commenting re.tarded comments is expressing yourself as a stupid person and has nothing to do with your opinion because thats all what you did

I wont delete my thread any time for little kids who think they know something at all,, dont like my thread then just piss off you are not putting in any kind of ideas or suggestion or opinion ,, all you do is showing people that you got some mental problems.

dont agree with me? dont worry i can quote your bullcrap now go watch cartoons kid.

[The maturity of the person can easily be identified by the post they make lol. ]

You're the reason the world is as it is.

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2012, 02:27   #37
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

^Say I show people I have mental problem.
Proceed to post something a child with no comeback will make
At least you don't deny your immaturity and your inability to accept suggestion/opinion.
Looks at the first page, I clearly stated my opinion and suggestion so is other... until you started going childish and called people name.
But I won't argue about that with you, don't want to be pull down to your level and beat by your childishness experience
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: