Old 05-13-2012, 09:18   #1
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
upgrade elite bound tower

i was just wondering if its possible at all to upgrade your elite bound tower to a super one in the artisan wind in twincity with a dragonball

i tried asking the help desk but they were useless, didnt even want to answer the question

ive already wasted 3 dbs so does anyone know the rate or chance to upgrade? or if its possible at all in the first place.

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2012, 10:27   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
i was just wondering if its possible at all to upgrade your elite bound tower to a super one in the artisan wind in twincity with a dragonball

i tried asking the help desk but they were useless, didnt even want to answer the question

ive already wasted 3 dbs so does anyone know the rate or chance to upgrade? or if its possible at all in the first place.
It is possible but shouldn't be done because it's pointless. You should have rather bought an already made +6 2 socketed tower or something.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2012, 10:55   #3
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
and where am i suposed to get 20dbs all at once? i dont bulk or even buy packs of 5 for that matter, i get em 1 at a time.

the simple fact is buying dbs just feeds tq the idea that everything is good and right in the game

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2012, 10:58   #4
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't bulk either.

You could've just used those dbs to get some elite soc sdgs for a warrior and have started lvling them.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2012, 08:11   #5
MasterJef20
EagleWatch

MasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
I didn't bulk either.

You could've just used those dbs to get some elite soc sdgs for a warrior and have started lvling them.
So far I heared farming is useless now.
The db went to 2e rb's at level 70 and 110 promote.
First they removed none rb 110 db then they removed the 1e reborn 110 promote db and changed it,didnt knew this either till i had an warrior trained from a level 15 to 130..then promotions and didnt gained any db at 1e rb lolz.
If I helped you by this,please click my reputation.Thank's.

~||~Ninja~||~
''But daddy,why you playing it?''
''Well son,im trying to catch the bad people.''

http://album.partyflock.nl/81613641_680667829.jpg
MasterJef20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2012, 08:12   #6
MasterJef20
EagleWatch

MasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond reputeMasterJef20 has a reputation beyond repute
And yes its possible to upgrade an elite tower to super cheaper then upgrading at market. I wasted 2 dbs to make my ring super at twincity while it normaly costed 12 dbs and if i lowered it costed 6 dbs,so twincity RULES!
If I helped you by this,please click my reputation.Thank's.

~||~Ninja~||~
''But daddy,why you playing it?''
''Well son,im trying to catch the bad people.''

http://album.partyflock.nl/81613641_680667829.jpg
MasterJef20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: