Old 05-08-2012, 13:10   #1
Sargon~

Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Reported botters in mine cave, GM didn't ban them, why?

So I logged on today and I noticed my lagg, 1-5 k each second, and my normal ping is like 72-100. So I went to helpdesk, reported some botters, I did send alot of names of them, yet I just found out they didn't ban the botters in mine cave! da***? so I post this thread and we'll wait how long it takes them to delete my post. I've send some screenshot of the person that's behind all of this, yet they refuse to ban or botjail him. he has like some +12 gear because of the bot. What does TQ suggest us to do to earn some +12 gear, use bots?

why can't they make it like any other game to start the game via the site, I think it will be hard for people to use cheats and it will be easier to ban/botjail botters.
Sargon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2012, 13:17   #2
heavenwargod

heavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond repute
Videos.

And anyway, they won't permaban them after they realize these botters are customers as well. That's TQ for you, profits before anything else.
Alastor - Trojan (101) (101 since the beginning of time)
heavenwargod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2012, 13:19   #3
Sargon~

Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenwargod View Post
Videos.

And anyway, they won't permaban them after they realize these botters are customers as well. That's TQ for you, profits before anything else.
but they never bought any dbs...
Old 05-08-2012, 13:26   #4
Sargon~

hmm?

Corruption?

Old 05-08-2012, 13:28   #5
GrimLore
Unbanned

Location: Somewhere Dark, Cold, Wet, and smelling of Death... hehehe probably Grandpa's basement... If I dig around long enough I will find Grandma.
GrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GrimLore
They punish the honest players and honest they have done so much wrong to the game I wonder if I should just forget about it...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	the-botters-are-aliens.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	147029  

HaiL aND GLoRY To THe DaRKBRoTHeRHoOD

Rouge Warrior!

~One who values pain for themself and creates anxiety for others is happy~
GrimLore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2012, 22:41   #6
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
They do not care about the botters as long as the steady money comes in..

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106
warlord2080 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2012, 10:14   #7
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Depends on the help desk GM. Some are great and ban all of it, some get lazy, sometimes I see some typing and then leave the chat.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2012, 10:47   #8
king-ju
Weedator !

king-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
some get lazy, sometimes I see some typing and then leave the chat.
when u see that, he is just typing a cmd as /switchHelper, /noobquestion or /realproblem ... And then u got the legendary auto answer...

There is no secret for talk with HelpDesk, just start with : "Is there a problem cauze Firefox/Chrome/etc don t open the Paypal link to purchase dbs... " Then u got help in less 1 min.

Selon que vous serez puissant ou misÚrable, Les jugements de cour vous rendront blanc ou noir. J. de la Fontaine

Last edited by king-ju; 05-09-2012 at 10:50.
king-ju is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2012, 06:05   #9
galinea213

galinea213 is on a distinguished road
botters is the number 1 problem in all online game, but this is the first time that the game or the company didn't do anything against those people and just letting them roam around the map
galinea213 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: