Old 10-17-2009, 14:17   #31
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXJAMSTERXxX View Post
lies =]
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 05:25   #32
MarketMan
Old School

MarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond repute
When you go to warick caste and start beating on the gate screaming to everyone else "come on we gotta take the pole!"

While the wind blows the fire roars!
MarketMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 10:13   #33
\/ex
[vL]

\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute\/ex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to \/ex Send a message via MSN to \/ex
When you kill your neighbors cats hoping that DragonBalls will drop. Instead, you end up with KittyBalls and you realize you're not in Conquer.

Rose <3 Fuzz ;D
Troj-War-Water
130-130-132

All hail the mighty Nicolequanjonryankai !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blood~ View Post
i now your are not an ass ****er, your are the queer reciver aka bich in your relationship, couse your joke is so *** owned?

not offence to homosex ppl here, acctaly if i was homo i tink i woud like more to get pennis in my back ratter then put my in other ppl to be hounest, but am no homo but for i say if i was ok
\/ex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2009, 17:55   #34
scotch222

scotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond repute
on saturday you look for a general to start the PK wars

you try to make a guild

Your "guilds" name is COrulZ

When you wake up you look for a conquer 2.0 symbol

you try to upgrade your wepon level by killing people then you relize when the cops come your not in CO

You look for a button that says PK when your mad

when you are on the computer the you relize you cant click because your holding control

you get 7 gems and some water and try to make a bowl

me and you is friends
you smile, i smile
you cry, i cry
you hurt, i hurt
you jump off a bridge
i get a boat to save your butt
cuz thatz how we roll
scotch222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2009, 21:52   #35
TheTimberWolf
aka Shayde

TheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by \/ex View Post
When you kill your neighbors cats hoping that DragonBalls will drop. Instead, you end up with KittyBalls and you realize you're not in Conquer.
aww you stole mine =( only mine was gunna be u run squirrels over w/ ur car and get guts instead of quarters
- SimplySix D.Leader~Aide
-first pearl on sunshine

My Ninja Guide

My Signature
TheTimberWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2009, 21:21   #36
Lil*MizzV2
I Bite ^_^

Lil*MizzV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLil*MizzV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLil*MizzV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLil*MizzV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLil*MizzV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLil*MizzV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLil*MizzV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLil*MizzV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLil*MizzV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLil*MizzV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLil*MizzV2 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't log into my other forum account.. Says it doesn't exist lol..... =[
Water-Warrior-Trojan

313 Battle Power

Minori
130-130-130
Ninja-Warrior-Water| 297 Battle Power

Cattie
130-130
Archer/Archer | 285 Battle Power

-I quit!

Rose~speaks~to~ShadeS:
Men, Kaiquanjon cannot be defeated by mere computational instructions
Rose~speaks~to~ShadeS:
It takes a SOUL OF GREAT STRENGTH! To be KAI.. QUAN... JON !!!!!

LOL <3 Jon , Quan and Ryan
Lil*MizzV2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2009, 00:46   #37
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil*MizzV2 View Post
I can't log into my other forum account.. Says it doesn't exist lol..... =[
I can assure you, you exist, because i can see it in the members list...
well then, i hope it gets unkinked.

you know you're a noob when you fall asleep with your char standing in DC...
Old 10-23-2009, 01:29   #38
anpaff
Banned

anpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond repute
old days where better falling asleep in jail and you wake up you see they killed and did rev you untill all your suff was gone
anpaff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2009, 06:13   #39
*Sonne*
cultivator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
old days where better falling asleep in jail and you wake up you see they killed and did rev you untill all your suff was gone
naked
Old 10-23-2009, 06:42   #40
anpaff
Banned

anpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond repute
yes naked and you where not able to get back your stuff for a few mets like now
anpaff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2009, 14:07   #41
FireOs
FireOsJeeM

FireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond reputeFireOs has a reputation beyond repute
When even after years of playing, you're in the library and you return to this forum.
FireOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2009, 15:21   #42
tevren
blah.

tevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireOs View Post
When even after years of playing, you're in the library and you return to this forum.
ugh i hear that @_@
tevren is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2009, 16:13   #43
*Sonne*
cultivator

omg everyone can tell i have no life, 'cept i'm brushin up on my plumbin' skillz. i got a toilet to fix and a dishwasher to install. now where'd i put that super pipewrench?
Old 10-24-2009, 16:19   #44
tevren
blah.

tevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne* View Post
omg everyone can tell i have no life, 'cept i'm brushin up on my plumbin' skillz. i got a toilet to fix and a dishwasher to install. now where'd i put that super pipewrench?
call mario
tevren is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2009, 20:46   #45
*Sonne*
cultivator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tevren View Post
call mario
Mario Brothers Plumbing, no leak too small.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: