Old 10-11-2009, 04:19   #16
crazymonk
IM ON FIRE

crazymonk is an unknown quantity at this point
do what just pea said on the ledge in red devils cuz the other ledges you cant jump up on for some reason. and also if your goin to lvl fire met, get a as many smg's as you can possibly soc n hotkey sit. sit-fire met-jump-repeat. helps on regening mana. plus with 200pct moons lvl 6 to fixed will only give you .001 pct per hit or every other hit cant remember been like 3 yrs. how ya like them apples. btw my met is fixed

oh and white name monsters on lvls ending in 0,1,5,and 6 are a good place to lvl spells

watermonkey Pure Water Tao lvl 110>120>110
crazyarcher lvl118

started playing again and did TQ mess the game up bad or what.

Last edited by crazymonk; 10-11-2009 at 04:24.
crazymonk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2009, 18:29   #17
Gutta

Gutta is on a distinguished road
Update!!!!

Sorry I havent been able to reply to you guys messages (iv'e had a lot of school work and little time) but I have been able to squeeze in a little playing time to level up my fire tao's fire skill in between. So far since I took you guys great suggestions, I have went from a level 0 fire to level 1 fire with only 40% to go until I level up to level 2 fire and leveled up to 74 in the process. Yay !!! I been leveling up in mystic cave zapping red devils (I think thats what they are called.) Anyway thank you everyone for your tips! If you have anymore feel free to post .
Gutta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2009, 19:21   #18
scotch222

scotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutta View Post
Im a lv 72 Fire Taoist and ever since I gotten to lv 70 it seems like its a billion times harder to level up. Can you guys give me any suggestions on how to level up at this level and where? Also can you give me some money making tips because im not that financially well off right now and I need better equips.

Thank you
Im a fire taoist too and i find to get equips do quest. (also get exp ball)

this may be expensive but great levels,
Get hevens blessing (YOU NEED THIS)
Get your 60 min of double exp time from love stone eachday or buy pots
Go to the tomb bats and find a good level archer
Not only that but it doubles exp you get from team(i think)
you get the extra 20% you get from hevens blessing,(go to mentor reward to claim), and you get online tranning meaning every 10 minutes online you get eather .02 or .03 percent of an exp ball
Fight the tombats with fire.

I got

10 soc items
1 met
30 percent on fire level 2
and .12% from online training
and maybe .12% on extra exp.
And about 50k

All of this in a hour

me and you is friends
you smile, i smile
you cry, i cry
you hurt, i hurt
you jump off a bridge
i get a boat to save your butt
cuz thatz how we roll
scotch222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 04:46   #19
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhang Quo View Post
I have a first rb fire>fire, and leveling a fire tao is all about leveling the spells, not the character. A lvl 120 fire without everything fixed (except fire met) is not going to be as effective. Should be able to use fire circle in tg at your level, will get you good leveling and fix the spell quickly. Try to hit as many scarecrows and stakes as you can. Make sure you work on leveling nado; can get it free at lvl 80 from promo center, but some buy it at lvl 79. You get double experience at the 0,1,5 and 6 levels; make sure you only lvl nado then. Some recommend getting killed to lose exp if you haven't fixed nado by lvl 116, but I don't recommend that. Work hard on fire meteor; very frustrating because it doesn't hit much at low levels, but you can fire it while jumping or just before jumping, then finish them off with nado. Have fun; if you're not, than why are you playing this game?
Nice tip. I am gonna try this with my fire...
Old 10-17-2009, 03:02   #20
.:Phoenix:.
Ye 'ol Nix

.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lement View Post
In rockmonsters you jump on islands or attack ones that are trapped there.
Islands? Rockmonsters -> Dc -> Islands

Bird's the place where islands are o_O
Well yes, we males already know to never trust a woman. It comes from 10,000 years of evolution of us being the hunters.

It's genetic now, not to trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
you don't play co

Mod please ban
.:Phoenix:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2009, 04:53   #21
D.biofs

D.biofs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to D.biofs
Help Fire Taoist

Just registered yesterday and i want to put up my pics here, but i dont know how i do it How do you Submit a Pic including the thumbnail pic, and why doesnt it work because it keeps saying its not the right formatJPG even though it is the right format??
D.biofs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2009, 05:34   #22
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutta View Post
Im a lv 72 Fire Taoist and ever since I gotten to lv 70 it seems like its a billion times harder to level up. Can you guys give me any suggestions on how to level up at this level and where? Also can you give me some money making tips because im not that financially well off right now and I need better equips.

Thank you
Hey I'm a fire tao too from tiger, I know how hard it is being a fire tao without any other characters like an archer or something. BEEN THERE DONE THAT. lol

One thing i learned from being a fire taoist is that you "MUST" have PATIENCE.. because its really damn hard to level the character itself and the skills most of all.

if you got an archer friend which is low level too u can level in Advance map zone in SeniorSerpents or AlienApes.. or even AlienSerpent and Basilisk if its empty

Just stay in one place and let ur archer friend do the scattering and u do FireCircle or Fire of Hell.

For skills do it on white named monsters
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
marty1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2009, 05:37   #23
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhang Quo View Post
I have a first rb fire>fire, and leveling a fire tao is all about leveling the spells, not the character. A lvl 120 fire without everything fixed (except fire met) is not going to be as effective. Should be able to use fire circle in tg at your level, will get you good leveling and fix the spell quickly. Try to hit as many scarecrows and stakes as you can. Make sure you work on leveling nado; can get it free at lvl 80 from promo center, but some buy it at lvl 79. You get double experience at the 0,1,5 and 6 levels; make sure you only lvl nado then. Some recommend getting killed to lose exp if you haven't fixed nado by lvl 116, but I don't recommend that. Work hard on fire meteor; very frustrating because it doesn't hit much at low levels, but you can fire it while jumping or just before jumping, then finish them off with nado. Have fun; if you're not, than why are you playing this game?
xD Fire Met is just crazy....lol i fixed everything very early..just like nado.. i fixed it WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY BACK in CO1.0 hahah with only 3 moon gems.

got it fixed at 110 and nobody believes me... lol
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%