Old 12-10-2011, 18:33   #1
Gh不t.1

Gh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Team PK

can you claim twice if your character has been ranked twice ? lol

got top8 on 2 characters both of them got each other in top8 fight

so i joined them to each other

had fight couldnt win so i just left with the team leader first
and the other character got the team and ended up being ranked with that team aswell lol
Gh不t.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2011, 19:41   #2
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
no... each acc can only claim 1 prize each week.... happened to me also after i joined to my friend after top 8 and he dced we asked tq he said it was a glitch and we shoulndt switch teams so not their fault...
so end of the story you lose 1 top 8...
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: