Old 07-22-2010, 06:02   #1
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Fail *sigh* again

Ofcorse TQ did not change the NPC codes for classic, yet again. Just the usual copy and paste job that they never seem to learn from.

We now have Bonus equipment quests, the same quests many of us voted to keep out.
Attached Thumbnails
28278331.jpg  
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 15:54   #2
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
sweet
next, perm stones and +8s please!

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2010, 04:03   #3
Tyrran
N00B-a-F0

Tyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond reputeTyrran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
Ofcorse TQ did not change the NPC codes for classic, yet again. Just the usual copy and paste job that they never seem to learn from.

We now have Bonus equipment quests, the same quests many of us voted to keep out.
aslong as TQ have the pvp the same way (the way it should of been) i dont care
IM'Z BACK
For classic CO
Tyrran is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2010, 04:17   #4
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrran View Post
aslong as TQ have the pvp the same way (the way it should of been) i dont care
Doesn't matter its the principle of it all. We let this slide, what's next? Shopping mall is 'accidentally' back and then BP and all that crap.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:56   #5
dahackerkiller

dahackerkiller is on a distinguished road
failures

its funny how you all sit around and ***** about tq and the way they keep making mistakes over and over. well here is an idea don't play this sorry game anymore they have proven that the only thing they care about is seperating you from your money and in return give nothing look at their anti bot programs its full of flaws but they don't care their answer to all buy cps and pay to get out even though its their programs that are flawed tq is just an over dramatized meeting place for losers who don't have a real life or don't realize that they are being robbed through fraud and poor programming. bite this you sorry bunch drama queens and cheaters (that includes the owners of this game)
WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND TQ WILL SCREW YOU OVER !!!!!!GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME THAT THE HOST WILL ACTUALLY TAKE CARE OF THINGS AND NOT IGNORE THE PLAYERS!!!!!SO TQ KISS ME WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE TILL YOUR LIPS TURN DOO DOO BROWN

Do Not Try To Kill..........That Which Refuses To Die!!!
dahackerkiller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2010, 05:05   #6
Raiujin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahackerkiller View Post
its funny how you all sit around and ***** about tq and the way they keep making mistakes over and over. well here is an idea don't play this sorry game anymore they have proven that the only thing they care about is seperating you from your money and in return give nothing look at their anti bot programs its full of flaws but they don't care their answer to all buy cps and pay to get out even though its their programs that are flawed tq is just an over dramatized meeting place for losers who don't have a real life or don't realize that they are being robbed through fraud and poor programming. bite this you sorry bunch drama queens and cheaters (that includes the owners of this game)
I don't get it, you start by complaining about those who complain and then you complain about TQ.
Old 07-23-2010, 15:48   #7
Bloedworst

Bloedworst is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
I don't get it, you start by complaining about those who complain and then you complain about TQ.

Yea paying money for stuff u don't physically own
Bloedworst is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2010, 15:53   #8
T00L

T00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond repute
weird, i cant accept any of the equipment quests on prosperity

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonomakia
**** I'm sorry, I forgot that your one of these people who hate sharers, botting, hacks, paypalling.

But holy ****, your also one of these hypocrites that have actually tried all of the above! =D

So to you dear sir, a clap.

*Clap*
T00L is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2010, 19:05   #9
Raiujin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T00L View Post
weird, i cant accept any of the equipment quests on prosperity
After checking on a ninja and warrior, I think it may just be water taos who can do them.
Old 07-23-2010, 19:29   #10
celticfrost

celticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond repute
Yea, I can do them on my water tao
YEA.
celticfrost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2010, 22:13   #11
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
The outside world is nice...
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2010, 04:02   #12
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
sweet
next, perm stones and +8s please!
someone mined a perm stone already in royalty=\
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2010, 07:21   #13
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
^ that

anyway mining them is ok, as long as they can't be bought.

the mining process is slow anyway, 1 stone in 3 days lol.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2010, 22:26   #14
Gazzayeatman

Gazzayeatman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
The outside world is nice...
Agreed.
Gazzayeatman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2010, 06:59   #15
/FAIL
Darkcloud.

/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to /FAIL Send a message via AIM to /FAIL Send a message via MSN to /FAIL Send a message via Yahoo to /FAIL Send a message via Skype™ to /FAIL
Quote:

Hi,
I'm /FAIL and i approve this thread.

***9556;***9552;***9574;***9559;***9556;***9574;***9559;***9556;***9559;***9556;***9574;***9552;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9559;
***9553;***9562;***9571;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9562;***9571;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9552;***9571;
***9568;***9559;***9553;***9562;***9565;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9562;***9571;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9552;***9571;
***9562;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9577;***9577;***9577;***9577;***9577;***9552;***9565;

SUBLIME FTWWW

Love is when you miss her before you even part
when you could listen to her talk all night
and never get tired of hearing her voice
when the sound of her name will put chills
down your spine and you see her
smile the second you close your eyes.

.***305;l***305;ll|***773;***818;***773;***9679;***773;***818;***773;|***773;***818;***773;=***773;***818;***773;|***773;***818;***773;***9679;***773;***818;***773;|ll***305;l***305;.
/FAIL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: