Old 04-06-2014, 09:08   #1
|InvalidName|

|InvalidName| is on a distinguished road
Warriors?

I havent played co in along time, quit around the time ninjas were released. So i was looking around and theres alot of new stuff, pretty sure pvp has changed quite a bit since i quit, and warrior has always been my favorite class, i was just wondering if their still any good at pvp? And what skills can they use? i heard you can wield a 2-h with a shield now??
|InvalidName| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 13:00   #2
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Most warriors nowadays are pure and can wear 2-H + Shield. The skill most use is called vortex, it is not really specific for warrior but every warrior with 2-H can use it. Although it is pretty weak it is easy to use. The better warriors use viper vang or some form of combination with melee (speedgun).

I think warriors still do well as a tank class because of their high amount of block and are not bad in pvp. But if you don't have blessing in your gear you will die 1 hit to most wether you get block or not so you might consider a different class depending on what kind of gear you are planning to buy. Warrior gear is kinda cheap though!
pashtun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 16:39   #3
Marakeh

Marakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond repute
I'm do not recommend warrior these days, simply because it is a neglected class, only if you are going full +12 with very good chi and jiang, in 1 year time maybe warriors will get their epic weapon, still even the epic weapon promotion video didn't showcase warrior at the end, see, talking about neglecting things.

Last edited by Marakeh; 04-06-2014 at 18:46.
Marakeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 22:24   #4
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by |InvalidName| View Post
I havent played co in along time, quit around the time ninjas were released. So i was looking around and theres alot of new stuff, pretty sure pvp has changed quite a bit since i quit, and warrior has always been my favorite class, i was just wondering if their still any good at pvp? And what skills can they use? i heard you can wield a 2-h with a shield now??
If you considered them good even back then it means they are great now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
But if you don't have blessing in your gear you will die 1 hit to most wether you get block or not
If you die in 1 hit when block activates some blessing wont help you.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2014, 05:17   #5
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
I've been rocking a warrior for the longest time as my 129 pkt char, got to the point i couldn't solo against a team of 4 assassins and a water, was pretty lame.

warrior alone, difficult
warrior with a team (ie assassins), easy
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2014, 05:18   #6
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Warriors are pretty nice.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: