Old 04-06-2014, 06:55   #1
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
Tips and Hint Forum Bug

so when I go into the tips and his sub forum and try to submit new thread It tells me to log in first

I log in but I get the system message tells me to log in again and again and again

and when I go to community forum and try to make new thread it works fine

but when I change back to Tips and Hints section I must log in again

so is it something with me or you have to log on forum each time you change section these days?

so I can not make any new thread in the Tips and Hints Section
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 11:31   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
You need skillz...
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: