Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-04-2014, 21:07   #1
interest

interest is an unknown quantity at this point
how do i beat assassins as a fire tao?

just came back, notice all of them love to spam spirit charge and attack me. Outrange them, their spam will outdamage me when they regen to full stam. Stay in the same screen as them, they will spam focus charge on me and my nado cant interrupt them.
interest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2014, 21:08   #2
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Nado has a longer range than mw.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2014, 21:15   #3
interest

ya i know that, but they will just jump offscreen, regen stam, charge up, and if i jump without shifting screen to nado them their mw charge will always hit me. Even if they charge up when they are in my screen when i jump a bit further to nado them they hit me all the time while charged up.
Old 04-04-2014, 21:23   #4
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by interest View Post
just came back, notice all of them love to spam spirit charge and attack me. Outrange them, their spam will outdamage me when they regen to full stam. Stay in the same screen as them, they will spam focus charge on me and my nado cant interrupt them.
You can still use melee+nix as a Tao to try to break their Focus
Also in lower levels 99-129, Fire Taos still dominate

Or you can go water and keep the same chi/jiang

Azure is a good way to make them deplete their stamina. Then you zap for more than they normal hit
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2014, 21:28   #5
interest

ah i see, didnt knew melee + nix could do that, thanks!
Old 04-04-2014, 21:40   #6
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
Azure is a good way to make them deplete their stamina. Then you zap for more than they normal hit
Azure is terrible against assassins, because you'll run out of stamina not be able to get more. Reflect alone is better, not to mention fog. It's incredibly good against monks, or tros, since you can easily gain stamina much faster than them, since they can't attack constantly, and you can pretty much use it every hit, but against assassins, pirates, or taos, who can attack pretty much non stop, it's crap.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2014, 23:21   #7
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Azure is terrible against assassins, because you'll run out of stamina not be able to get more. Reflect alone is better, not to mention fog. It's incredibly good against monks, or tros, since you can easily gain stamina much faster than them, since they can't attack constantly, and you can pretty much use it every hit, but against assassins, pirates, or taos, who can attack pretty much non stop, it's crap.
Yeah Nin-Fire-Fire for dodge is a viable option or Nin-War-Fire if you really want reflect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2014, 13:51   #8
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
just keep zapping them, when all their stamina is gone they're screwed. If you keep zapping they wont get stam and you'll win as long as they cant kill you. Only thing that might be troublesome is if their melee does more then your zap then your gonna have to rely on fog. If you cant fog or outdamage their melee your just gonna lose sorry =;(

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!! 130-130-140 pure monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2014, 13:58   #9
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Go pirate fire fire, bomb him when he charges and dodge yourself
Old 04-07-2014, 16:02   #10
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Or accept the fact that fires will suck against sins like wars sucked vs fires back in 2007.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2014, 18:08   #11
jeoff2

jeoff2 is on a distinguished road
Final P-Damage is enough

The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is doing until it's too late.

Resume Next
jeoff2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2014, 18:44   #12
ViviTheGreat

ViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute
as a pure warrior, with -3.8k p damage (only elite +4 1soc ref glory tower) (239BP) i can handle all the riff raff assassins with ease. anything that isnt moderately geared of BP 260+, assassins cant touch me. ive even had some 280's that dont 1hko me with MW. that being said i still lose the fight cuz i cant pot in the middle of their MW cuz its OP and what not.

that being said, i go out of my way to stack -final p damage FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PUTTING DOWN ASSASSINS. its the stat to stack to invalidate them.

as for their MW spam, literally stand in the corner and wait for them to come to you, you are patient, they are not, they will give in or tie.

what i would recommend for you is to stack all the -damage you can get, dont bother with m atk, go straight up and outlive him, you use mana, he uses stam, make him pay for that class imbalance. destroy his pots and stam and you will win every time.
ViviTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2014, 23:54   #13
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
You can still use melee+nix as a Tao to try to break their Focus
Also in lower levels 99-129, Fire Taos still dominate

Or you can go water and keep the same chi/jiang

Phoenix dont break the focus !
only the skill that "move" the assassin do (scytle mortal drag, warrior dash, wwk, bomb).
a tao without pirate in his rb path cant break the focus.
with same gear and stat tao lose against assassin (and at high level it's the only class that lose in arena against assassin all other win beacuse assassin sux in solo).
final ph dmg help but if assassin stack final ph attack (instead of p attack-hp-immunity-break) you will lose again.
i never loose (im 100% detox) against all kind of tao in arena (when im full of pot) the key for win is the regular hit (left click) not MW!
and i win wearing hat (ive also earring )
hidden bonus for 14 sdg work with left click (because is the melee attack of assassin).
nado have longer range but assassin can lock the attack and hit twice faster.
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2014, 04:18   #14
jebemtisve
Banned

jebemtisve is on a distinguished road
u don't.
jebemtisve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2014, 04:54   #15
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
Phoenix dont break the focus !
only the skill that "move" the assassin do (scytle mortal drag, warrior dash, wwk, bomb).
a tao without pirate in his rb path cant break the focus.
with same gear and stat tao lose against assassin (and at high level it's the only class that lose in arena against assassin all other win beacuse assassin sux in solo).
final ph dmg help but if assassin stack final ph attack (instead of p attack-hp-immunity-break) you will lose again.
i never loose (im 100% detox) against all kind of tao in arena (when im full of pot) the key for win is the regular hit (left click) not MW!
and i win wearing hat (ive also earring )
hidden bonus for 14 sdg work with left click (because is the melee attack of assassin).
nado have longer range but assassin can lock the attack and hit twice faster.
You can not beat a full+12 tao with full STG LOL.. I saw you play vs a fire in arena and your hits were LAME and you lost easy and that fire hits you 3x more than you do

and also Adam used to win Elite pk and beat all kings pirates,trojans or assassins easy( Especially Luca Ita when he was still on light. so Fires can win easy if you know how to play
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE

Last edited by Yokaa; 04-08-2014 at 04:57.
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: