Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2014, 06:56   #1
iTzOneShot

iTzOneShot is on a distinguished road
Gale bomb-TFB combo

there's this ninja that uses this combo and it seems like i can't avoid it by any move so if anyone have a way or a tutorial on how to escape it,it will be very helpful
iTzOneShot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2014, 07:11   #2
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzOneShot View Post
there's this ninja that uses this combo and it seems like i can't avoid it by any move so if anyone have a way or a tutorial on how to escape it,it will be very helpful
What class are you, skills you use, ping,etc.(BP is important but the common player don't want to pay to avoid skills).

What I do is ss warp out of it
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2014, 07:41   #3
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You don't escape the tfb unless you escape the gale bomb. Unless you have lower ping than the said individual and the said ninja has **** ping, then you could maybe escape some time by tempest/vortex/whirl out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The last stick View Post
What class are you, skills you use, ping,etc.(BP is important but the common player don't want to pay to avoid skills).

^ don't listen to this retard, it has no idea how this game operates.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2014, 08:31   #4
iTzOneShot

iTzOneShot is on a distinguished road
Quote:

i play trojan with a blade and sword i use mostly FB rarely herc(only in group fights)my BP is 292 and my ping is stable at 150
iTzOneShot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2014, 09:12   #5
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i play trojan with a blade and sword i use mostly FB rarely herc(only in group fights)my BP is 292 and my ping is stable at 150
I normally go for the off screen fb/ss or warp ss.
Anything under 500 gonna do

(at you know who)
Ping doesn't mean the world if you depend on having lower ping that mean you're trash.

You can alter you character location but only real players do it not the ones that whine " I need my ping QQs"
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2014, 10:04   #6
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I normally go for the off screen fb/ss or warp ss.
Anything under 500 gonna do

(at you know who)
Ping doesn't mean the world if you depend on having lower ping that mean you're trash.

You can alter you character location but only real players do it not the ones that whine " I need my ping QQs"
^ this *** still think he could avoid gale bomb with ss/fb. LOL
Old 04-01-2014, 10:19   #7
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-41asKmnYg
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2014, 12:56   #8
D8D8

D8D8 is on a distinguished road
ppl that dunno how to counter bomb 95% of the time r failures idc what ur ping is
D8D8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2014, 14:23   #9
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D8D8 View Post
ppl that dunno how to counter bomb 95% of the time r failures idc what ur ping is
Did you or did you not watch the video?
Old 04-01-2014, 15:09   #10
D8D8

D8D8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Did you or did you not watch the video?

i did. guess im calling that person who kept getting bombed+tfbed a failure?

Also, im a pirate and been a pirate for years bomb is VERY effective against a lot of the playerbase. point still stands tho if your getting bomb+anything-ed consistently your bad and should consider new game

Last edited by D8D8; 04-01-2014 at 15:11.
D8D8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2014, 15:21   #11
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:

Also, im a pirate and been a pirate for years bomb is VERY effective against a lot of the playerbase. point still stands tho if your getting bomb+anything-ed consistently your bad and should consider new game
Because TFB has the same initial delay as a melee? Seriously, test it out yourself.

And the only occasion where I've seen Bomb+melee work is if the bomb throws you into a corner.
Old 04-01-2014, 15:23   #12
awakening

Quote:

You sir, are an idiot. You can't escape tfb after the bomb, period. Unless your ping is a world's difference from the user, then maybe there's a chance you could tempest out, that's only if the user experience large enough lag intervals that you could manage to chance escape it.
Old 04-01-2014, 22:51   #13
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
u cant escape a 2-fold-blade bomb.

you will all see this once ninja upgrade comes through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2014, 00:44   #14
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE View Post

I was wondering how someone will TFB regularly at pace one...lol
Old 04-02-2014, 09:53   #15
awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE View Post

As I have mentioned above, you could escape it if you have the advantageous ping and possess a move that moves the character.

Does people not read?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: