View Poll Results: Agree?
Yes 15 83.33%
No 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2013, 14:48   #1
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Option to not be able to see steeds

for PvP reasons. It'd be nice to be able to see what part I am supposed to be aiming at when I use SS(the area between the two feet of your opponent). Steeds like SapphireTiger, ScarletTiger and SigilTiger, etc. block this and make it very hard to lock your aim on.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2013, 13:31   #2
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
learn to play against ppl using steed. thats part of the steeds advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2013, 10:36   #3
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE View Post
get out of here with that crap, steeds are large and distort PVP's, so it shouldn't be able to take the shadow and replace it with a large animal.

Not every class has monk palm
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2013, 14:30   #4
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
btw i never ride steeds in battles either. unless its GW. and i do fb/ss also and i have never heard of anyone complaining about this other than the OP. to be fair, fine i agree with the suggestion just to make you happy. but what im saying its not neccesary because i have never had a problem with fbing ppl on steeds and nor have i heard of any of my freinds say it was a problem.

no need for the OP to get his panties in a knot, there are going to be people who disagree with him, i was just the first one. learn to argue or say why im wrong other than be a complete *****.

(this whole post is referring to what happened before the mods deleted the earlier posts, so if u didnt see it. just forget this post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much

Last edited by UCANTSEEMEE; 11-12-2013 at 14:35.
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2013, 14:40   #5
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
btw i never ride steeds in battles either. unless its GW. and i do fb/ss also and i have never heard of anyone complaining about this other than the OP. to be fair, fine i agree with the suggestion just to make you happy. but what im saying its not neccesary because i have never had a problem with fbing ppl on steeds and nor have i heard of any of my freinds say it was a problem.

no need for the OP to get his panties in a knot, there are going to be people who disagree with him, i was just the first one. learn to argue or say why im wrong other than be a complete *****.

(this whole post is referring to what happened before the mods deleted the earlier posts, so if u didnt see it. just forget this post)
I am a slow learner.
Old 11-12-2013, 22:02   #6
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
So if you wouldnt see steed, you would just see a char floating in the air?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2013, 22:11   #7
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
This is actually quite good.
I vote for this
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2013, 04:31   #8
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
Yep
Old 11-13-2013, 09:42   #9
Loobylou
me

Loobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond repute
Voted yes, just for this:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
To stop botting I think TQ made an announcement once in bold all caps. Something like this:

STOP ALL BOTTING NOW

That worked as well as any other attempt it seems.
Loobylou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2013, 02:58   #10
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yeah, by this time, should be able to do this on instict. watching the arc of their jumps, you would good idea where theyre gonna land.

unfortunately, for me, with steed, it's not the missing shadow that is the problem. steed kind of mess with the arc of a jump.

so i have a hard time predicting when they ride, and that elephant is jst a pain to aim.
sundancerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2013, 08:27   #11
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Up, I thought tq would figure this out by themselves now it's here in the suggestions. dang tq!
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2013, 05:42   #12
nbahotshot
凸[◣_◢]凸

nbahotshot has a reputation beyond reputenbahotshot has a reputation beyond reputenbahotshot has a reputation beyond reputenbahotshot has a reputation beyond reputenbahotshot has a reputation beyond reputenbahotshot has a reputation beyond reputenbahotshot has a reputation beyond reputenbahotshot has a reputation beyond reputenbahotshot has a reputation beyond reputenbahotshot has a reputation beyond reputenbahotshot has a reputation beyond repute
You could always just aim for the middle of the steed. Just sayin'.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:27   #13
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbahotshot View Post
If it was in the middle; oh!
Old 11-22-2013, 08:28   #14
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbahotshot View Post
I guess you've never used ss/fb.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2013, 10:59   #15
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Trying to FB elephants is hard !
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: