Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 04:28   #166
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Rules that really are kind of "stupid", at least to me. I mean I get that they're there for a reason, but they're so pointless and annoying.
Uh, not eating pork. Girls having to cover their hair. All their bull**** rules about marriage, divorce, etc.

I just wanted to see the "I do" part. It was cute.
I saw them going into the altar and then i went away.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 04:34   #167
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Rules that really are kind of "stupid", at least to me. I mean I get that they're there for a reason, but they're so pointless and annoying.
Uh, not eating pork. Girls having to cover their hair. All their bull**** rules about marriage, divorce, etc.

I just wanted to see the "I do" part. It was cute.
I think il turn off now, its getting boring, saw the armed police in the road which was cool.

So these laws you hate, are they real laws? Or are they cultural stuff like the burka ?

What other things you dislike about Islam ?
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 04:37   #168
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
I think il turn off now, its getting boring, saw the armed police in the road which was cool.

So these laws you hate, are they real laws? Or are they cultural stuff like the burka ?

What other things you dislike about Islam ?
Not really laws, they're just religious rules, sort of.
The laws about marriage/divorce though, those are the ones the piss me off royally. Some cultural stuff pisses me off too, but that has little/nothing to do with religion.

Ah, that's about it really. It's not so bad as a whole, but not for me y'know.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 04:47   #169
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not really laws, they're just religious rules, sort of.
The laws about marriage/divorce though, those are the ones the piss me off royally. Some cultural stuff pisses me off too, but that has little/nothing to do with religion.

Ah, that's about it really. It's not so bad as a whole, but not for me y'know.
Whats the problem with marriage/divorce in islam ? Is it something to do with women dont get full rights compared to man ?

What do your parents think about you and your dislike for certain parts of Islam.

Are you an atheist ?
Old 04-29-2011, 04:50   #170
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Whats the problem with marriage/divorce in islam ? Is it something to do with women dont get full rights compared to man ?

What do your parents think about you and your dislike for certain parts of Islam.

Are you an atheist ?
Yup. It's pretty much all about the man.

My mom ignores it, and my dad doesn't know **** about me, or else he'd kick my ass all the way to England. Then to your house.

Nope! Moar like agnostic.

Totally hijacked the thread.

Have fun at prom, btw, Wtfizzle.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:56   #171
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
Yup. It's pretty much all about the man.

My mom ignores it, and my dad doesn't know **** about me, or else he'd kick my ass all the way to England. Then to your house.

Nope! Moar like agnostic.

Totally hijacked the thread.

Have fun at prom, btw, Wtfizzle.
How do you feel being not part of islam in a sense. Do you feel isolated due to your lack of belief ?

Do your friends no and the rest of your family? Are you worried you will be viewed in a different light if you mentioned you didnt believe in Allah ?

I understand islam is a very extreme place and when it comes to 'outing' they get very upset. ( 'outing' = Coming out and saying something like I am ***, or atheist etc )

Here in England we little to no problem with being religious or atheist.
Being religious or not religious here in England doesnt matter in the slightest, not even a word would be spoke about it, because we dont care.

Would your father really go to extreme measures if he knew u were against parts of islam and dont believe in Allah.

wall of text sorry :S
Old 04-29-2011, 05:02   #172
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Actual Islam its just like old Spain catolicism,
basically was like this:

Believe or die.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 05:08   #173
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
How do you feel being not part of islam in a sense. Do you feel isolated due to your lack of belief ?

Do your friends no and the rest of your family? Are you worried you will be viewed in a different light if you mentioned you didnt believe in Allah ?

I understand islam is a very extreme place and when it comes to 'outing' they get very upset. ( 'outing' = Coming out and saying something like I am ***, or atheist etc )

Here in England we little to no problem with being religious or atheist.
Being religious or not religious here in England doesnt matter in the slightest, not even a word would be spoke about it, because we dont care.

Would your father really go to extreme measures if he knew u were against parts of islam and dont believe in Allah.

wall of text sorry :S
Nope. I don't care to mention it to people, so no one really isolates me.
Unless you mean how I feel, having no one I know in real life have similar beliefs? I don't really care.

As for friends, they know I'm not religious in any sense of the word. Family knows, ignores.
Yup, I know for a fact that I would. I don't quite care though, because none of it matters outside of this (or any other Muslim) country.

To be honest, I've never heard of any Muslim coming out as *** to their parents. I'm sure it's happened, just never heard of a specific case.

My dad goes to extreme measures over anything, so yup.

Golly me, I don't mean to take over this thread talking about myself.

Last edited by Bob the Builder; 04-29-2011 at 05:10.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:25   #174
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
Nope. I don't care to mention it to people, so no one really isolates me.
Unless you mean how I feel, having no one I know in real life have similar beliefs? I don't really care.

As for friends, they know I'm not religious in any sense of the word. Family knows, ignores.
Yup, I know for a fact that I would. I don't quite care though, because none of it matters outside of this (or any other Muslim) country.

To be honest, I've never heard of any Muslim coming out as *** to their parents. I'm sure it's happened, just never heard of a specific case.

My dad goes to extreme measures over anything, so yup.

Golly me, I don't mean to take over this thread talking about myself.
Dont worry if it wasn't you, it would be DETO OTing this thread.

I like talking to you on this subject of Islam, proegy and sanad get very defensive which often results in them posting sarcastic comments or something immature. Furthermore you have experience Islam and you have seen it has some awful laws and way of life, so your opinion is quite fair I believe.

What do you think of Sharia law ?

What change do you want to see in Islam, I would presume you would want better rights for women. What else ?
Old 04-29-2011, 05:47   #175
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Dont worry if it wasn't you, it would be DETO OTing this thread.

I like talking to you on this subject of Islam, proegy and sanad get very defensive which often results in them posting sarcastic comments or something immature. Furthermore you have experience Islam and you have seen it has some awful laws and way of life, so your opinion is quite fair I believe.

What do you think of Sharia law ?

What change do you want to see in Islam, I would presume you would want better rights for women. What else ?
To be honest, I don't exactly know what it is. I understand it's Muslim law and all that, so I'm probably going to have some disagreement there, but yeah. No real specifics on that.

I don't really want any change in the religion. It's a religion that I wouldn't follow without changing major things that make it up. But sure, better rights for women would be awesome even though it's not entirely the religion itself that's all that unfair to women, it's more certain people. Can't think of anything else really.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:09   #176
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
To be honest, I don't exactly know what it is. I understand it's Muslim law and all that, so I'm probably going to have some disagreement there, but yeah. No real specifics on that.

I don't really want any change in the religion. It's a religion that I wouldn't follow without changing major things that make it up. But sure, better rights for women would be awesome even though it's not entirely the religion itself that's all that unfair to women, it's more certain people. Can't think of anything else really.
Sharia law is a very nasty and brutal islamic law, you would not want to see yourself in a sharia court by any means.

Here in Britain you could commit crime and be sentenced to a appropriate time in jail where you have a bed, food, water, toilet etc.

However with sharia law would see you rot in jail, or even stoned to death.
Im sure you know of stoning, but basically muslims will dig a hole, put you in it with only your head above the soil. Then proceed to throw rocks and stones at you.

Not a quick death nor a pleasant one. Just image the fear of several hundred people chanting for your death and having them throwing stones which chip and knock out your teeth, smaller ones go through your eyes. All you can pray for is a large rock to knock you un-conscious .

Savages. Very cruel people out there.

Are you allowed to walk in the street on your own ?
Old 04-29-2011, 06:29   #177
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
why talking about religion here?
go feed my thread
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 06:32   #178
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
why talking about religion here?
go feed my thread
I shall never, NEVER let your thread die. Unless its deleted or closed.

You have my word !!

Last edited by Jaxx..; 04-29-2011 at 06:50.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:40   #179
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
****, I thought this was the religion thread, **** you jaxx LOL.

deleted my post anyway ;o
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 11:24   #180
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Sharia law is a very nasty and brutal islamic law, you would not want to see yourself in a sharia court by any means.

Here in Britain you could commit crime and be sentenced to a appropriate time in jail where you have a bed, food, water, toilet etc.

However with sharia law would see you rot in jail, or even stoned to death.
Im sure you know of stoning, but basically muslims will dig a hole, put you in it with only your head above the soil. Then proceed to throw rocks and stones at you.

Not a quick death nor a pleasant one. Just image the fear of several hundred people chanting for your death and having them throwing stones which chip and knock out your teeth, smaller ones go through your eyes. All you can pray for is a large rock to knock you un-conscious .

Savages. Very cruel people out there.

Are you allowed to walk in the street on your own ?
I see.

Yup. Never really walk alone though, because, well there's usually friends/whatever to walk with.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: