Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 08:57   #1516
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
My mother said she will pay me if I clear vines off of the side of our house and uproot them. I would do it, but there are bushes at the bottom of the vines and idk what kind of spiders and bugs are in those bushes. And its hotter than hell outside.
You're a wuss.

Had to say it.

Just clear the damn vines, bugs won't kill you. Just make sure you have enough to drink (water).
Old 07-21-2011, 09:00   #1517
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
You're a wuss.

Had to say it.

Just clear the damn vines, bugs won't kill you. Just make sure you have enough to drink (water).
But they will cause necrosis to your arms...
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2011, 09:07   #1518
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
But they will cause necrosis to your arms...
Bull ****, just because Clenk was a bit unlucky doesn't mean all bugs cause that ****.

Plus, even if he did get necrosis, it's easily removed.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:08   #1519
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You're a wuss.

Had to say it.

Yeah, i can just have a lot of water, but I hate bugs. I do not want them on me, especially spiders, and there are a lot of them here.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2011, 09:09   #1520
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bull ****, just because Clenk was a bit unlucky doesn't mean all bugs cause that ****.
Was trying to scare Swich. I'm not scared of bugs, i just grabbed a spider in my hand yesterday when i found it in my house and put it on my balcony.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-21-2011, 09:49   #1521
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Starcraft 2 and TF2
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2011, 09:51   #1522
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
My mother said she will pay me if I clear vines off of the side of our house and uproot them. I would do it, but there are bushes at the bottom of the vines and idk what kind of spiders and bugs are in those bushes. And its hotter than hell outside.
Get a shovel, and poke into the base of the vines. You won't have to put your arms in the bushes. Just cut into the ground where the roots are, and they should cut loose. Then you just have to yank the vine off of the house.

Easy money.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2011, 09:53   #1523
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Drinking lots of water.
Headache
Woke up sweating, ew.
Cooldddd shower.
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2011, 10:02   #1524
Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFizzle View Post
Drinking lots of water.
Headache
Woke up sweating, ew.
Cooldddd shower.
Sweaty babes are a real turn on.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:09   #1525
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFizzle View Post
Drinking lots of water.
Headache
Woke up sweating, ew.
Cooldddd shower.
I want to take a shower but the water is ICY cold and i don't want to take a shower with that X_X And my boiler's damaged. I hate having to wait till dad fixes it. That means no shower and it's been 3 days since i haven't had one. GRRR!
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-21-2011, 15:38   #1526
DETONATOAREA
Female

1 of these is singing around here for many years. Mom is afraid of these because of some legend that someone dies when they sing. LOL! Srsly.
They look quite cute.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-21-2011, 17:40   #1527
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post

1 of these is singing around here for many years. Mom is afraid of these because of some legend that someone dies when they sing. LOL! Srsly.
They look quite cute.
I would give an owl a hug, I would also give one of these a hug.

Old 07-21-2011, 17:44   #1528
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I would give an owl a hug, I would also give one of these a hug.

This is why you have no friends.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2011, 20:11   #1529
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
This is why you have no friends.
Because I think it would be neato to hug a fish? A lotta people hug their pet dogs and cats, and they have plenty of friends, what makes a fish any different?

Old 07-21-2011, 20:29   #1530
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Hugging fish, that's new lol.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: