Old 12-16-2010, 01:09   #1
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
Patch 5350-5351

Finally, after such a long wait, Legends Return Season III - The Returning Light is upon us! The new expansion will be officially launched after the next server maintenance, scheduled for 01:00 (PST) Dec. 16th! The whole process will last about an hour.
In the brand new season of Legends Return, expect the most anticipated class yet to hit CO, the Monk! They will light up the world with their righteous wrath, driving evil from the land! Players can expect to receive some other exciting new features, which include a new boss, new skills, new level cap, and new weapons & armor!
Let's take a look at what's coming up!
New Features of the Returning Light
1. New Class: Monk
A sacred class with strong spiritual powers and fighting abilities. Prayer Beads are their weapon of choice against evil, and they are dedicated martial artists, who have honed their bodies and mind to become fierce hand-to-hand combatants. Apart from their martial prowess, they are also masters of the spiritual realm, capable of relieving teammates of adverse status effects. They can assist you in battle by giving you various extra attributes, while still being able to tough it out on the front lines!

2. New Boss: Thrilling Spook
The falling of the Guardian Dragons was just the beginning of what is yet to come! New evil creatures have begun to rise from the depths.... Deep in the Black Burrow hides the vicious and powerful Thrilling Spook, a twisted being of malevolence and magic. It has been waiting for those who are foolhardy enough to enter, only to surrender their souls to its tremendous power. Blood only makes the evil creature stronger. Dare you challenge it?

3. New Level Cap: 140
4. New High-end Weapons & Armors:

5. New Skills: Block - Stunning new Shield skill for Warriors!

6. New Servers Opened for WEPT Champions:
To honor our recent WEPT champions, PISHU & Kanasai, CO will be opening 2 BRAND NEW SERVERS in their names! They've proven themselves to be among the best of the game, and their names deserve to be marked in CO's history in this very special way! Both of the new servers will be rewarded with a 2 day Meteor Storm, 2 days of Double Exp, and a whole month of Heaven's Blessing!
Group
Server

Celebration
PISHU_EU

Kanasai_US

To celebrate the release of the new expansion, the Returning Light, Conquer Online will launch a string of spectacular celebration events during the Christmas season, starting on Dec. 16th! You'll be able to take on intriguing quests, share your cherished CO moments with the community, and even win some fantastic prizes! Enter the Event Page to find out how!

Other Highlights of Patch 5350-5351
1. Pure Water Taoist skill "Azure Shield" Stamina cost reduced by 30 points.
2. Decreased the damage dealt by the monsters in Twin City & Phoenix City.
3. Increased the attack & damage range of the following Trojan's skills: Dragon Whirl, Hercules, Fast Blade & Saint Sword.
4. All the characters can now directly apply to be a Merchant, without going through 5 days of verification.
5. Sub Class Leaders will be moved to the Sub Class Hall. Players can see the Sub Class Manager (Job Center) for more details.
6. Characters can now stack up to 5 Attack Pots, Defense Pots & Ancient Pills in one slot of the inventory.
7. Bulk purchase functions have been added to NPC stores.

http://co.91.com/content/2010-12-15/...32553646.shtml

oh ****

3. Increased the attack & damage range of the following Trojan's skills: Dragon Whirl, Hercules, Fast Blade & Saint Sword.
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inmus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 01:11   #2
ScammerKami

ScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond repute
Oh sweet jesus yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ScammerKami is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 01:12   #3
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
It comes.........
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 01:13   #4
Ryoki

Ryoki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tactics View Post
Does this apply to other classes using FB/SS as well? It probably does, but if only it didn't.
Ryoki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 01:14   #5
Black_Onix
lol wut?D:

Black_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Black_Onix Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Onix
nice one. larger herc D:

~Che [130-130-140 (w-w-t)]

Guild Leader of Killer_Instinct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kswiss View Post
Btw, Emerald was awesome....totally beat the crap out of every other server. *Bows down*
Black_Onix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 01:15   #6
RandomlyInsane

RandomlyInsane has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyInsane has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyInsane has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyInsane has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyInsane has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyInsane has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyInsane has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyInsane has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyInsane has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyInsane has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyInsane has a reputation beyond repute
yay more range for nub hercers!

RandomInjustice - 130-130-119(leveling nice and slow) war-war-war, pure war nuff said.
elite +4 sdg/sdg headband
elite +3 sdg neck
elite +4 sdg ring
super +8 sdg sdg spear
super +5 sdg sdg shield
super +4 sdg sdg blade
normal +3 -1 sdg boots
elite +5 sdg armor

RandomlyInsane - 114 Monk

The next two words outta your mouth better be "see ya" otherwise the third will be "oh my god, my crotch, he punched me in the crotch.
RandomlyInsane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 01:16   #7
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoki View Post
Does this apply to other classes using FB/SS as well? It probably does, but if only it didn't.
anyclass fb herc has a biiger range now

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomlyInsane View Post
that just mean im be raping ppl now even moree with fb/ss
Server WildSwan
Server SnowWhite
Server Mercury
Old 12-16-2010, 01:19   #8
Ryoki

Quote:
anyclass fb herc has a biiger range now

that just mean im be raping ppl now even moree with fb/ss
I'm interested in what the new damages are now. I hope FB/SS is at least on par with TFB, and Herc is on par with WWK.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:20   #9
tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoki View Post
I'm interested in what the new damages are now. I hope FB/SS is at least on par with TFB, and Herc is on par with WWK.
tq dont want ot give me tfb dmg with fb/ss it would be soooooooooooooo over for alot of ppl
Server WildSwan
Server SnowWhite
Server Mercury
Old 12-16-2010, 01:22   #10
tetsujin

tetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond repute
Saint sword? I thought it was called scent sword. >.>

Edit: also, SWEET JUSTICE, HOW I LOVE THEE. (here's to me eating those words later)

Last edited by tetsujin; 12-16-2010 at 01:24.
tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 01:23   #11
Ryoki

Quote:
tq dont want ot give me tfb dmg with fb/ss it would be soooooooooooooo over for alot of ppl
It's only fair. FB/SS arguably requires more skill.
Congrats to Warriors on their new skill. I hope it turns out to be what they've been craving for.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:26   #12
ekushay
Made in HK

ekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond repute
and yay new level cap! at least the number is better than 138.

can't wait until it's raised to 150... D:
ekushay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 01:31   #13
dokcalico2000

dokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsujin View Post
Saint sword? I thought it was called scent sword. >.>

Edit: also, SWEET JUSTICE, HOW I LOVE THEE. (here's to me eating those words later)
SAINT?/// lol . TQ technicians are i##*ts.
dokcalico2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 01:42   #14
Light~Shadow
Twilight

Light~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomlyInsane View Post
you people whine way too much.. way more then me.. =\
and how many tros you see around to herc?

130(Water)>130(Water)>131(Water)

[S] Cap +8 STG STG -5
[S] Bag +6 STG STG -5 P3
[S] Bracelet +6 SDG SDG -5
[S] Mana Bs +8 SPG SPG -3 p6
[S] Robe +6 STG STG -5
[S] Boots +5 STG STG -5
[S] Fan +7 STG RTG-1
[S] Tower +7 SGG SGG -1
[S] Crop +6
Steed +6
Royal Ape -1
Palm Leaf Fan -1
Miracle Gourd -1
Fancy Azure -1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
And there's going to be a bacon shortage, too. Twin City may never recover.
Light~Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 01:48   #15
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
FB 130 % of attack
Whirlwind 115 % of attack
Herc 90 % of attack

HATE the lvl cap. I wanted to get peace of that...

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: