View Poll Results: make mortal wound a PURE SKILL
yes 13 56.52%
no 10 43.48%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2014, 18:49   #16
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Do you want me to play your Pirate once so that I could show you how OP Pirates are? Don't worry, I won't take anything from your character seeing as I got a 380 BP Warrior.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2014, 05:37   #17
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelcel2013 View Post
FTW this assassins...damn...i'm really annoyed...An assassin hitting me 1 dmg is how it should be for any 200 bp below assassin...They do hit 1's but 200 w/ break and 400 w/ critstrike. Not just 200/400, it goes to 1k-3k per mortal wound...That's the problem with chi and jiang...It makes ordinary noobs kill higher bp with tons of break...And I won't go Anti-break on my chi just the fact that I'm not the highest bp and i won't be...thats why they can beat my ass without pots...this days i can't just stand there anymore without pots, cuz noob assassins even with +2's can kill me with break. Playing CO for 9 years, I never brought any pots while standing outside pk-able cities, cuz i die less from other classes. Now I have to or I die tons of times with an all-bound-geared assassins.

Reason for rage:
I buy cps from TQ. It might not be much but i spend $2-4 every two to three days for pots and etc. , and those assassins with all-bound-gears didn't even pay. Yet they owned me, without even spending a single pot, just jumping like a crazy rabbit hitting MW on me... And when their stamina is out, they hide like a worm...

If you want it balanced...
YOU SHOULD HAVE RELEASED ALL EPIC WEAPONS AT THE SAME TIME. F-U-C-K-I-N-G TQ!
you know that most of the assassins are using Autoclick so they just jump around and the clicky does it all:P

STOP THE HACKERS
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: