Old 04-06-2014, 14:32   #46
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Why are you licking me now, not that I mind it...
Retarded dog. = An emoticon showing a tongue protruding from one's face. This can often be disrespectful.

Edit: i guess it could also means embarrassed, as I was embarrassed by your level of intelligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE View Post
you have no one backing you here. u insult people like you are the majority when in fact you are the number 1 troll on this forum. no one likes you and no one respects anything you post, go back to your antisocial life lol
It would be insulting to have backing from retarded kids...I'm sure you need backings from them seeing as you are part of the "pack of retards" that is found on this particular forum. I just need you lots to bark in order to entertain me.

Last edited by awakening; 04-06-2014 at 14:54.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 14:45   #47
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
Retarded dog.
Assuming you're insulting someone's intelligence by calling them retarded, you don't need to put dog in there. Dogs are not exactly on par with human intelligence to begin with. You don't need to compare.

Yo.
Old 04-06-2014, 14:48   #48
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Assuming you're insulting someone's intelligence by calling them retarded, you don't need to put dog in there. Dogs are not exactly on par with human intelligence to begin with. You don't need to compare.

Yo.
Quote:
Not at all, that's just me describing you. However, if you don't fit the description of those said "insults", then sure, those were insults.
repeating myself is boring, learn to read sandboy.
Old 04-06-2014, 15:08   #49
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
repeating myself is boring, learn to read sandboy.
I don't really have the anxiety to read all of your posts in all threads you bombard with this **** of yours.

Either way, no matter how you put it, it's an ill-speech of people as well as being derogatory = Insults.
Old 04-06-2014, 15:10   #50
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Eyes closed, tongue out and blushing

Like I said, I don't mind it.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 15:33   #51
awakening

Quote:
I don't really have the anxiety to read all of your posts in all threads you bombard with this **** of yours.

Either way, no matter how you put it, it's an ill-speech of people as well as being derogatory = Insults.
tsk tsk, again, it's not an insult when it's true.

Feeling generous today, so I'll hand out another lesson.

ex1: the statement "you are a boy", it's an insult to a female gender or anything other than a boy, while it's not to an insult to boys. (Bad analogy, but I'm not that generous, not going to go out of my way in teaching you. but the idea is there. )

Quote:
Eyes closed, tongue out and blushing

Like I said, I don't mind it.
In that case, enjoy it.
Old 04-06-2014, 15:41   #52
~Ahmed~

Quote:
tsk tsk, again, it's not an insult when it's true.

Feeling generous today, so I'll hand out another lesson.

ex1: the statement "you are a boy", it's an insult to a female gender or anything other than a boy, while it's not to an insult to boys. (Bad analogy, but I'm not that generous, not going to go out of my way in teaching you. but the idea is there. )

In that case, enjoy it.
"Retarded dog"

Please tell me, how "true" is this?
Old 04-06-2014, 16:40   #53
awakening

Quote:
"Retarded dog"

Please tell me, how "true" is this?
Read them posts, it is retarded, and it was barking, hence retarded dog.
Old 04-06-2014, 17:57   #54
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Barking is known to be dog's thing. If it's used towards humans in an offensive manner, it still doesn't mean he's a dog, and it doesn't make "Retarded dog" a valid insult. Dogs can not be retarded. Dogs are not on par with humans in terms of intelligence to begin with.

"Retarded dog" lol ok
Old 04-06-2014, 18:27   #55
awakening

Quote:
Barking is known to be dog's thing. If it's used towards humans in an offensive manner, it still doesn't mean he's a dog, and it doesn't make "Retarded dog" a valid insult. Dogs can not be retarded. Dogs are not on par with humans in terms of intelligence to begin with.

"Retarded dog" lol ok
If the person in the discussion accepted the label, why would the sandboy from the sideline come in and start an argument? I don't understand your kind. And a dog can be retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Barking. STOP WITH BARKING!
Quote:
Sorey
I rest my case.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:25   #56
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It was nice, letting you do what you want because it made dead forums a bit active before you injected your feces onto the forum. You whored yourself out for attention lol. Spouting garbage over and over whether it lies in or out of range in terms of relevancy. Or whether it amounts to any level of significance. Like holy ****, writing a three page report after a fling of disagreement with anybody over anything is what you eroticize about, on these forums. Showcasing yourself invulnerable when you're fighting for attention from every little forum user lol, and at any account of them not inviting you for more. I don't even know if you'll find this post depreciating or appreciating.

Like, good luck in real life too.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2014, 01:29   #57
~Ahmed~

Quote:
If the person in the discussion accepted the label, why would the sandboy from the sideline come in and start an argument? I don't understand your kind. And a dog can be retarded.
No he didn't. Once again you have to make more sense than this.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:35   #58
awakening

Quote:
It was nice, letting you do what you want because it made dead forums a bit active before you injected your feces onto the forum. You whored yourself out for attention lol. Spouting garbage over and over whether it lies in or out of range in terms of relevancy. Or whether it amounts to any level of significance. Like holy ****, writing a three page report after a fling of disagreement with anybody over anything is what you eroticize about, on these forums. Showcasing yourself invulnerable when you're fighting for attention from every little forum user lol, and at any account of them not inviting you for more. I don't even know if you'll find this post depreciating or appreciating.

Like, good luck in real life too.
Do find a report that is even remotely close to the one you have described, if you can't.. then
Keep on barking bro.

Quote:
No he didn't. Once again you have to make more sense than this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Barking. STOP WITH BARKING!
Quote:
Sorey
Look, he admitted he was barking. Can you comprehend sandboy?
Old 04-07-2014, 08:00   #59
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Look, he admitted he was barking. Can you comprehend sandboy?
Well since you want to play that game then let's just say sorey is not an English word I can recognize.

Like I said before, even if you got twice as smart you'd be still so stupid. But let us see your amazing "insults" now. :3
Old 04-07-2014, 08:50   #60
awakening

Quote:
Well since you want to play that game then let's just say sorey is not an English word I can recognize.

Like I said before, even if you got twice as smart you'd be still so stupid. But let us see your amazing "insults" now. :3
I feel sorry for you.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: