Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:47   #46
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
I...you...what?

The entire ****ing point was that he claimed 40k hp with 8 stg was wasteful. I am saying that it's not only not wasteful, but it's not even enough. A full +12 fire should have at least 45k hp, otherwise they are going to be dying to crits pretty easily.

And why would bp matter? Unless you're a king with 200+ counteraction. Otherwise just pot.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 08:15   #47
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
I...you...what?

The entire ****ing point was that he claimed 40k hp with 8 stg was wasteful. I am saying that it's not only not wasteful, but it's not even enough. A full +12 fire should have at least 45k hp, otherwise they are going to be dying to crits pretty easily.

And why would bp matter? Unless you're a king with 200+ counteraction. Otherwise just pot.
Why would comparing the damage to your lowly status be significant if that was the case?

About bp, extra def/perhaps more hp, is more than enough of a viable reason for reaching higher bp to a class that the sole purpose is to stay alive. Do you get it sheman?
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 08:28   #48
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
About bp, extra def/perhaps more hp, is more than enough of a viable reason for reaching higher bp to a class that the sole purpose is to stay alive. Do you get it sheman?
Bp still doesn't matter. Only the stats associated with the gear. Having a higher + on ring, riding crop, fan, and boots, as well as guild bp, and nobility means absolutely nothing.
Old 04-06-2014, 12:04   #49
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
So I got this idea off someone in my server who actually did it. Reincarnate your Water back to the build you have right now and keep stigma at level 0. Now stig your enemies with that.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 12:37   #50
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I implied your standard were low the moment I laughed at you for thinking full green is "good". I'm calling you a retard because you can't comprehend that chi/jian by far exceed the amount you will need to pay for gears. I attacked your opinion because it was retarded, for the reason above. Any more questions?
I didnt say full green was good at any level, i just said its decent for a common player. And chi and jiang is free, how does it exceed the amount you will pay for gears? I've only ever used bound cps on chi and jiang, that doesnt cost any money. So your attacking me because you think everyone should be full +12 all ultra in jiang and all yellows in chi? Not everyone can get that, sorry to burst your bubble.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!! 130-130-140 pure monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 13:06   #51
azazial
Hidden|Eye

azazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I...you...what?

First off I said 40k+ hp indicating there are people with higher then 40k hp.

Eg 1. If the fire tao has 45k hp and they have enough immunity to stop the enemy from critical hitting you at all. Then why not test out giving up an stg or two to see if you can still survive hits and now you dish out more damage. PLUS the whole point of my argument was why dont fire taos try stacking damage while maintaining some defences.

Eg 2. What would you rather have. 1- A fire tao that has 45k hp with 4 stgs rest spgs and built jiang for offensive stats. OR 2- A fire tao that has 45k hp with 8 stgs and built jiang for defence stats...

Finally not everyone wants to play the game like a water taoist. I have fought your character on multiple levels when you had multiple levels and types of gears. Yes you did become stronger or should I say tankier? At the end of the day your not going to beat people who r good at offensive fighting. A pirate will tempest you to oblivion and you may survive for a bit but you will die indefinitely and you wont be able to fight back cause you do 0 dmg. Your character is built for team pkt when you have a team to distract and cause a commotion so that alleviates some pressure off you but have you taken your character to Elite Pkt? If so how has that gone. At the end of the day offense over defense thats whats in the meta now.

R.Zoro - Guys.... I lost my *4$43#$^ VIP button
|¯NemesiS¯| - According to TQ your not important anymore, just like the rest of us
azazial is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 15:03   #52
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bp still doesn't matter. Only the stats associated with the gear. Having a higher + on ring, riding crop, fan, and boots, as well as guild bp, and nobility means absolutely nothing.
Can you not see the correlation between status on gears = higher bp? Or should I spell it out for you? A 290 bp water complaining about dying more than it would have liked, what did it expect?? Looool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
I didnt say full green was good at any level, i just said its decent for a common player. And chi and jiang is free, how does it exceed the amount you will pay for gears? I've only ever used bound cps on chi and jiang, that doesnt cost any money. So your attacking me because you think everyone should be full +12 all ultra in jiang and all yellows in chi? Not everyone can get that, sorry to burst your bubble.
Good lord, you have started by saying gears is more important than chi/jiang, which is not true. That's all I have pointed out, unless you stop fighting for gears is more important than chi/jiang, then you will be forever be trapped within your own stupidity.

As for your logic of chi and jiang is free, that's just retarded. By that logic, getting full +12 is free as well.
Old 04-06-2014, 15:11   #53
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
As for your logic of chi and jiang is free, that's just retarded. By that logic, getting full +12 is free as well.
You really fail at making any semblance of sense.

You get 10 free Jiang studies a day
You get 500 chi points a day + daily

While it IS difficult to get good chi/jiang without spending CP's I have 2 characters with ranked chi that I haven't spent a dime on.

If by that logic getting full +12 WERE free you would get daily +1 stones as well

Again you fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 15:27   #54
awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
You really fail at making any semblance of sense.

You get 10 free Jiang studies a day
You get 500 chi points a day + daily

While it IS difficult to get good chi/jiang without spending CP's I have 2 characters with ranked chi that I haven't spent a dime on.

If by that logic getting full +12 WERE free you would get daily +1 stones as well

Again you fail.
Speaking of making no sense at all. LOL

How much of a tard could you be... but let me help you digest your nonsense with something actually make some what of a sense.

If he's implying the chi/jiang is free because you don't spent real money on it, then you don't need to spent real money to get gears.

If he's implying the chi/jiang is free because you don't spent in game cps to get it, then you don't need to spent in game cps to get gears.

Do you understand maggot?
Old 04-06-2014, 15:44   #55
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Speaking of making no sense at all. LOL

How much of a tard could you be... but let me help you digest your nonsense with something actually make some what of a sense.

If he's implying the chi/jiang is free because you don't spent real money on it, then you don't need to spent real money to get gears.

If he's implying the chi/jiang is free because you don't spent in game cps to get it, then you don't need to spent in game cps to get gears.

Do you understand maggot?
First off what I highlighted in red actually doesn't make sense at all, the underlined part makes even less sense, so re-read it and try again.

Now you're dragging real money into the equation.
AND
You're actually trying to argue over implications

HA!

You don't have to spend real or in game money on chi/jiang
You didn't say getting gears, there are tons of free bound gears. You said +12 gears
Quote:
getting full +12 is free as well.
Yeah tell me how can you get these for free without spending real money OR cps....

Chi and Jiang you get for free every day.
Gears you do not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 16:18   #56
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Good lord, you have started by saying gears is more important than chi/jiang, which is not true. That's all I have pointed out, unless you stop fighting for gears is more important than chi/jiang, then you will be forever be trapped within your own stupidity.

I did not say gears are more important, i merely said that-when he asked me how hard it would be to get above 30k m attack-it would depend on his gear because i can assume an average amount of m attack from chi and Jiang. Because everyone can get decent chi and Jiang given enough time I was saying it depends on what kind of gear he has. I never said one is more important then the other. And also i agree with chronic, chi and jiang you get free trys gears you dont. The only "free" gear is the bound stuff which is not great to use and in no way would anyone get full +12 bound gear.

Old 04-06-2014, 16:26   #57
awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
First off what I highlighted in red actually doesn't make sense at all, the underlined part makes even less sense, so re-read it and try again.

Now you're dragging real money into the equation.
AND
You're actually trying to argue over implications

HA!

You don't have to spend real or in game money on chi/jiang
You didn't say getting gears, there are tons of free bound gears. You said +12 gears

Yeah tell me how can you get these for free without spending real money OR cps....

Chi and Jiang you get for free every day.
Gears you do not.
Think hard, real hard. I'm trying to sort out nonsense in a way that it actually make sense. You obviously can't compute that in your feeble mind, not surprised.

Regarding the bold sentence, hunting banshee/mob/winning events/marketing. Obviously you could +12 your self that way, and I have mentioned that it's easier to get full +12 than to get full orange/epic, but you are too retarded to read i guess.

Quote:
I did not say gears are more important, i merely said that-when he asked me how hard it would be to get above 30k m attack-it would depend on his gear because i can assume an average amount of m attack from chi and Jiang. Because everyone can get decent chi and Jiang given enough time I was saying it depends on what kind of gear he has. I never said one is more important then the other. And also i agree with chronic, chi and jiang you get free trys gears you dont. The only "free" gear is the bound stuff which is not great to use and in no way would anyone get full +12 bound gear.

And I have added the gears is not the only thing when getting the desired attribute, but it depends on chi and jiang as well. So again, either you agree to it or you are retarded to not agree.
Old 04-06-2014, 17:59   #58
ghfdhhdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by azazial View Post
First off I said 40k+ hp indicating there are people with higher then 40k hp.

Eg 1. If the fire tao has 45k hp and they have enough immunity to stop the enemy from critical hitting you at all. Then why not test out giving up an stg or two to see if you can still survive hits and now you dish out more damage. PLUS the whole point of my argument was why dont fire taos try stacking damage while maintaining some defences.

Eg 2. What would you rather have. 1- A fire tao that has 45k hp with 4 stgs rest spgs and built jiang for offensive stats. OR 2- A fire tao that has 45k hp with 8 stgs and built jiang for defence stats...
If no one on your server can crit you, sure give up a couple stgs. I can see that being worth while.

Quote:
Your character is built for team pkt when you have a team to distract and cause a commotion so that alleviates some pressure off you but have you taken your character to Elite Pkt? If so how has that gone. At the end of the day offense over defense thats whats in the meta now.
I got second place once, beating out a prince monk, and king tro, at like 270 bp pure water. I think i zapped both for under 1k. I just had some really great defense, so i didn't take much damage (thx azure shield).
Quote:
Can you not see the correlation between status on gears = higher bp? Or should I spell it out for you? A 290 bp water complaining about dying more than it would have liked, what did it expect?? Looool.
Correlation does not equal causation. I could switch to a normal +0 -1 fan, crop, quit guild, and lose my nobility, drop the + from my ring and remove my mentor, and i'd have 251 bp, and exactly the same stats as i have now. There'd be zero difference whatsoever.

My stats are better than most full +12 waters i see. You're right that if i was full +12 i wouldn't die as easily as i do now, but a +12 fire would still die easier than i do now. Most +12 waters do too for that matter.
Old 04-06-2014, 18:12   #59
HEARMERAWR!!

Quote:
And I have added the gears is not the only thing when getting the desired attribute, but it depends on chi and jiang as well. So again, either you agree to it or you are retarded to not agree.
Yes i agree with that, its just that i was asking what his gear was going to be like so that i could figure out how hard it would be for him to get 30k, thats all =)

Old 04-06-2014, 18:32   #60
awakening

Quote:
Yes i agree with that, its just that i was asking what his gear was going to be like so that i could figure out how hard it would be for him to get 30k, thats all =)
Good boy, we're good on this topic then, it's refreshing to have someone who could accept corrections.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: