Old 04-05-2014, 08:28   #31
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
It's what he got banned for before, and I hope he gets banned for again.. since he came back to the forums on Ragnorok~ they've just turned into a spam and insult fest on every single thread. Can't remember a thread I haven't seen him call someone a dumb hoe, tranny, dog or sandboy. He takes all threads away from the game topic just to pretend he's of a higher order than the rest of the world... and we call DC a nazi lol

He makes zero valid points, just insults others and says everyone is bad compared to him. Who is probably just a stat monkey anyway (considering he said 33k pattack and 48k hp is average for a pirate).
Suit up hoe, been trying to show you are the worst player since wwk+fb thread where you got ****ted on by playing with me.

Again, that's not the reason for the ban loooool. Hence, i'm still here doing the same thing that you claimed i was banned for.

So play with me already, you horrible player you.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2014, 09:26   #32
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
Suit up hoe, been trying to show you are the worst player since wwk+fb thread where you got ****ted on by playing with me.

Again, that's not the reason for the ban loooool. Hence, i'm still here doing the same thing that you claimed i was banned for.

So play with me already, you horrible player you.
I'm not playing with you not because I have a point to prove, but because you're one of the worst human beings I've ever met. You have no heart, no care, no will to do any good. I have zero respect for you and I'll continue to think that way until you stop being an arsehole to everyone you speak to. I'm surprised you're not in a coma, if you speak like this to people face to face you must have quite a sore nose by now.

Also, no, you didn't "****" on me. I said from the start we had different views, you're just unaccepting of that reality. You know it worked great for me, people from my server even agreed it worked great. So why bother arguing? Now we're done okay? I might just add you to my ignore list.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3

Last edited by Karyn; 04-05-2014 at 16:14.
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2014, 09:43   #33
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm not playing with you not because I have a point to prove, but because you're one of the worst human beings I've ever met. You have no heart, no care, no will to do any good. I have zero respect for you and I'll continue to think that way until you stop being an arsehole to everyone you speak to. I'm surprised your not in a coma, if you speak like this to people face to face you must have quite a sore nose by now.

Also, no, you didn't "****" on me. I said from the start we had different views, you're just unaccepting of that reality. You know it worked great for me, people from my server even agreed it worked great. So why bother arguing? Now we're done okay? I might just add you to my ignore list.
You have added me to the "ignore list" multiple times already, does it even hold a meaning any more as you keep replying? LOL

You are either a spineless coward that can't fight superiority as you know it, or you are worthless thing that say thing out of thin air and expect it has any credibility. Either way is sad. Why would I want 'respect' from a thing like you.

Do u know what group think is? if not, that is exactly what your last paragraph is describing. Just answer, when a bead agi monk build vs a wwk+fb monk build, which is superior? it's a fairly simple question, once you answer that, your entire argument of wwk+fb is superior just lost.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:41   #34
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Don't bark, it ended pretty bad for you last time when you barked. haha

Ironically, the sandboy is the one who rage quit every thread out of the two being discussed.
What ended up pretty bad for me?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2014, 11:45   #35
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
What ended up pretty bad for me?
Barking. STOP WITH BARKING!
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2014, 11:49   #36
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Barking. STOP WITH BARKING!
Sorey
Old 04-05-2014, 11:56   #37
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ironically, the sandboy is the one who rage quit every thread out of the two being discussed.
Proof?
Quote:
I'm surprised your not in a coma, if you speak like this to people face to face you must have quite a sore nose by now.
He's probably just socially awkward, or antisocial altogether.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 04-05-2014 at 14:08.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2014, 16:13   #38
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Proof?

He's probably just socially awkward, or antisocial altogether.
Oh dear lord I spelt 'your' wrong... You're*.. grammar nazi myself on that one.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2014, 19:03   #39
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow how could I miss that!??!?

you're*
Old 04-05-2014, 21:34   #40
awakening

Quote:
Sorey
Guess barking once is better than no bark at all, good job. Want a cookie?

Quote:
Quote:
Wow how could I miss that!??!?

you're*
Retards. lol
Old 04-05-2014, 22:44   #41
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
Why are you smiling?
Old 04-05-2014, 22:55   #42
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Retards. lol
I'm waiting.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:33   #43
awakening

Quote:
Why are you smiling?
A dog barked, that's why.

Quote:
I'm waiting.
It's coming.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:33   #44
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
Why are you licking me now, not that I mind it...
Old 04-06-2014, 13:54   #45
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
you have no one backing you here. u insult people like you are the majority when in fact you are the number 1 troll on this forum. no one likes you and no one respects anything you post, go back to your antisocial life lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: