Old 04-04-2014, 21:09   #1
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
What server merge is actually telling u

Bulk or quit.

When tq merges an entire server with another, all those little newps that had no advantage at all and were struggling to survive in the game, are gonna have it worse.

But repeat the same process ( merge) 4 times and the result is reduced to simply a or b.

Bulk or quit.

The servers are saturated with soo many + 12 people, there is barely any point at all to play the game.

No point on wining stuff cuz ur maxed, no point on selling anything cuz people are maxed, they don't buy anything and noobs wont buy anything cuz they wont spend a dime on this shiiiit.

The whole concept of gw and all of the events lose meaning.
U don't need cps anymore ur maxed, u cant sell anything u win and u would only need moore to keep fighting but why would I fight for?

why would we use cps now? to squezee that 1 or 2 extra pc critical from giang-hu or chis?

.... Not just that, but gear prizes are gonna drop beyond troll, noone buys them, noobs wont pay what they are worth and eventually ull have to sell all ur stuff so cheap it sucks.

All of our sets are constantly losing value cuz of this garbage of a system u guys got.

I would suggest u guys fix this, but since none will happen, not for the benefit of the bulkers or the non bulkers cuz a simple fix here and there can fix all of this but it just won't happen.

Where all you will eventually do is fight all the other + 12's in ur server, just like a Freaking private server? whats the difference here guys?

Lady's And Gentlemen Behold the Death of Conquer Online.

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7

Last edited by thewarrior777; 04-04-2014 at 21:13.
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2014, 21:49   #2
interest

interest is an unknown quantity at this point
lol i thought the game would have died years ago when they introduced lotto, but they still survive.

What to do just got to bear with it and move on
interest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2014, 23:19   #3
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post
Bulk or quit.

When tq merges an entire server with another, all those little newps that had no advantage at all and were struggling to survive in the game, are gonna have it worse.

But repeat the same process ( merge) 4 times and the result is reduced to simply a or b.

Bulk or quit.

The servers are saturated with soo many + 12 people, there is barely any point at all to play the game.

No point on wining stuff cuz ur maxed, no point on selling anything cuz people are maxed, they don't buy anything and noobs wont buy anything cuz they wont spend a dime on this shiiiit.

The whole concept of gw and all of the events lose meaning.
U don't need cps anymore ur maxed, u cant sell anything u win and u would only need moore to keep fighting but why would I fight for?

why would we use cps now? to squezee that 1 or 2 extra pc critical from giang-hu or chis?

.... Not just that, but gear prizes are gonna drop beyond troll, noone buys them, noobs wont pay what they are worth and eventually ull have to sell all ur stuff so cheap it sucks.

All of our sets are constantly losing value cuz of this garbage of a system u guys got.

I would suggest u guys fix this, but since none will happen, not for the benefit of the bulkers or the non bulkers cuz a simple fix here and there can fix all of this but it just won't happen.

Where all you will eventually do is fight all the other + 12's in ur server, just like a Freaking private server? whats the difference here guys?

Lady's And Gentlemen Behold the Death of Conquer Online.
If they left it at just BP yes the game would have ended when they made +12 the cap

If they left it at Chi yes the game would have ended as people all filled up their chi with 90+ stats. Maybe people with ranked chi would stand above the rest.

Then they added Jiang Hu another temporary fix until everyone eventually has all Epic linked stats in Jiang.

Then they add epic weapons.

They keep adding variables

There are plenty of Prince characters that kill Kings.

Yeah there are things in the game I don't like too, yet we still play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2014, 00:16   #4
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
If they left it at just BP yes the game would have ended when they made +12 the cap

If they left it at Chi yes the game would have ended as people all filled up their chi with 90+ stats. Maybe people with ranked chi would stand above the rest.

Then they added Jiang Hu another temporary fix until everyone eventually has all Epic linked stats in Jiang.

Then they add epic weapons.

They keep adding variables

There are plenty of Prince characters that kill Kings.

Yeah there are things in the game I don't like too, yet we still play.
All yellow chi's is by far the hardest.
The Jiang Hu system I do like since they introduced protectionpills. Hard work and 0 cps spend can make it good. Odds are so high that I get an ultra/epic every 5-10 days on average (depending on the stage a bit). I have been clicking Chi (500 free a day only) since the beginning, I am no where near full yellow. Still have greens in fact. The odds are so low, that unlucky people can reroll their last attribute for years and not get a 80+ stat. I hate random based ****, I prefer hard work. Second rb quest for example is one of the best and most rewarding quests.

Server merges are dangerous, my old server died because of merges. All kings and princes decided that allying with the strongest guild and sharing all rewards between them was great. Killed the server instantly, no one to fight.
Old 04-05-2014, 00:49   #5
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
What servers are being merged?
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2014, 01:14   #6
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
All yellow chi's is by far the hardest.
The Jiang Hu system I do like since they introduced protectionpills. Hard work and 0 cps spend can make it good. Odds are so high that I get an ultra/epic every 5-10 days on average (depending on the stage a bit). I have been clicking Chi (500 free a day only) since the beginning, I am no where near full yellow. Still have greens in fact. The odds are so low, that unlucky people can reroll their last attribute for years and not get a 80+ stat. I hate random based ****, I prefer hard work. Second rb quest for example is one of the best and most rewarding quests.

Server merges are dangerous, my old server died because of merges. All kings and princes decided that allying with the strongest guild and sharing all rewards between them was great. Killed the server instantly, no one to fight.
I have 5 characters. 2 are my main. 1 is a water. 2 are for ****s and giggles.

Out of those 5. On 2 of the 5 they both have Two Full stats (one P-Strike and HP, the other P-Attack and P-Strike) and have 2 out of the 4 chis ranked.

The other character has a Full P-Attack and all yellow in chi in dragon and is ranked.

All from random rolls, no CPs spent on them, it really is all luck.

Jiang however everyone has the ability to eventually get all linked epic traits.

Just how fast you get it done is up to luck/cps
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2014, 07:48   #7
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Server transfers, not merges are what caused the inevitable demise of the market.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2014, 10:51   #8
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
Server transfers, not merges are what caused the inevitable demise of the market.
Transfers AND merges are the cause of it.

Of course CO will die anytime (soon). Anyone that thinks otherwise is stupid. The game is too old/bad to attract new players and more and more old players are getting maxed chars. TQ could only fix this for example by inflating the gear and lets say setting the max to +15 or more while making it easier to get to +12, then +12 is what everyone has (like it used to be +6) and only few have +15. However then all you +12 fools that wasted time for this dying game would cry, just like you are crying now. Welcome to reality.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2014, 13:41   #9
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Pillz View Post
What servers are being merged?
pharos merged into volcano(where this kid is from) and volcano went from 1 guild winning 7/8 spots(cause everyone transferred off but them) to having a fight, which is why this kid made this thread
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 01:46   #10
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
pharos merged into volcano(where this kid is from) and volcano went from 1 guild winning 7/8 spots(cause everyone transferred off but them) to having a fight, which is why this kid made this thread
LOL...

Awesome
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 02:04   #11
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
You... don't want competition?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: