View Poll Results: 1 BP = 10% DMG reduce. If lowered what should the % be?
1 BP reduces damage by 1% 23 45.10%
1 BP reduces damage by 2% 2 3.92%
1 BP reduces damage by 3% 4 7.84%
1 BP reduces damage by 4% 1 1.96%
1 BP reduces damage by 5% 13 25.49%
1 BP reduces damage by 6% 1 1.96%
1 BP reduces damage by 7% 0 0%
1 BP reduces damage by 8% 0 0%
1 BP reduces damage by 9% 0 0%
1 BP reduces damage by 10% (stay the same) 7 13.73%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 01:23   #16
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
most of you vote "remove it" without knowing the consequences. oh the giggles.

A small correction, right now it is 15% per lvl ending in 75% total at 5 bp (73.22% to be exact). A lowering to 40% as >5bp would be more fair indeed, but removing it completely... 1 hour after the patch you'll complain you are taking insane damage from random people. Trust me, I know. Classic conquer player 'ere

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2011, 01:29   #17
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
5% all the way.

keeps weaker ppl happy
keeps higher people happy (if not then fhking mad-up a little)

and doesnt mean every one with deacent gear 1-hits everyone else lol. some ppl dont have a clue what it would be like without BP nowadays with peoples gear lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2011, 19:05   #18
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
There is an Official one posted by Bolts and even though its supposed to be recommended mods wont do it.

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2011, 20:14   #19
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
most of you vote "remove it" without knowing the consequences. oh the giggles.

A small correction, right now it is 15% per lvl ending in 75% total at 5 bp (73.22% to be exact). A lowering to 40% as >5bp would be more fair indeed, but removing it completely... 1 hour after the patch you'll complain you are taking insane damage from random people. Trust me, I know. Classic conquer player 'ere
The current rule is: 70/60/50/40/30 (pct damage reduction) I.E. 5 or more BP diff//4 BP Diff/3 BP Diff/2 BP Diff/1 BP Diff.

Did you play in 1.0. If you did that in general was about as fair as it got.

BP should be removed completely PERIOD

If people want to bring back skill into the game then there is no need for BP.

I also am a +12 and have always said BP is a joke. A way for TQ to make money which they have and it has also ruined the gameplay and made this game almost completely a skillless joke to say the least. You could nerf BP yet why even do that just remove it and make it simple. Make a few tweeks in the damage issues and be done with it. Make BP count for something outside the PVP part of the game.

Last edited by noobie.com; 02-23-2011 at 20:17.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2011, 20:20   #20
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Dante::. View Post
Sigh, I still remember the night after the patch BP was implemented.

I was on my warrior, that time still a noobie, we all went to PC and tested this new damage system. Who would've knew, that was the patch which destroyed this game.
Signed. ^^^^^ This ^^^^^^
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2011, 22:50   #21
Shuyin.
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Shuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
BP should be removed completely PERIOD
If people want to bring back skill into the game then there is no need for BP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Good question. Stupid answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobs
Ninja.QueeN speaks to Shuyin: AIMBOT
ATLANTIC.PIRATE speaks to Shuyin: aimbot
magic4hell speaks to Shuyin: u iampot
FALLEN speaks to Shuyin: ure aiming
LoveToSeeYouCry speaks to Shuyin: u play impoot
aghamed speaks to Shuyin: using hac
Shuyin. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2011, 11:35   #22
Strilter
Kenneth

Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
:P just get rid of th sth i only fight people with higher bp than me n e ways... and ones same bp cannot 1 hit me soooooo yeah

133 133 135 pure archer (atm)
Guild:newbies Deputy Leader

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super 2 soc stg +6 fan -1 dmg
super +6 riding crop
super 1 soc sdg +5 boots -3 dmg
super 2 soc sdg +5 perm p3 ring
super 2 soc Sdg +8 perm p6 coat
super 2 soc sdg +12 archer hat perm p5
super 2 soc sdg +7 bow perm p4
super 1 soc sdg +5 necklace
Steed +6
gourd -1
Spear +8 2 soc sdg perm p3
currently 306 bp 310...my mentor came back from a 2 year hiatus lmao
Strilter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2011, 16:28   #23
Mr.Xen

Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endet View Post
I completely and utterly hate BP so I voted for 1% only.. If it would be different from now like 1BP = 1% and no cap (meaning if you have 100 more then it's 0 dmg) it would really make things more fair. Sure, people with 100BP lower than you won't stand a chance but come on, if your that far down in BP you won't be killing anyone anyway..
No. Capped at 30 pct, everything else the same.

Gear differences aren't supposed to effect damage anyway, its like TQ put a tax bracket in the game for people who bought gear (a stupid system for people that don't get math).

Fix the damage calculators and remove BP entirely. Make it so defense is more effective and then bp isn't needed.

Or just reduce BP to 1 pct reduction per point up to 30 percent max.
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Mr.Xen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2011, 16:32   #24
ScammerKami

ScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Xen View Post
No. Capped at 30 pct, everything else the same.

Gear differences aren't supposed to effect damage anyway, its like TQ put a tax bracket in the game for people who bought gear (a stupid system for people that don't get math).

Fix the damage calculators and remove BP entirely. Make it so defense is more effective and then bp isn't needed.

Or just reduce BP to 1 pct reduction per point up to 30 percent max.
Good suggestion. If you think about it, people with higher BP will most likely have more def/damage anyway....so why penalize the poor noob further by making it nearly impossible for them to hurt the bulkers?

If anything, someone with more than 10-20 bp diff should get a little boost(not holding my breath here).

some of my chars:
A-my old server
1-pure ninja (368 bp,lvl139)..semi active
2-monk-warior-fire(360 bp,lvl 137)semi active
3-ninja-warior-archer(lvl 137,has +12 coat,bow)retired
4-wat-war-tro(lvl 137,has +12 armor) retired:

B-Lucky7:
1-Genny(368 bp,139 and 90 pct) pure ninja active
2-Cho~Chang(341 bp,137)ninja-war-fire active
ScammerKami is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2011, 01:49   #25
Mr.Xen

Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScammerKami View Post
Good suggestion. If you think about it, people with higher BP will most likely have more def/damage anyway....so why penalize the poor noob further by making it nearly impossible for them to hurt the bulkers?

If anything, someone with more than 10-20 bp diff should get a little boost(not holding my breath here).

Yea, but then thats like welfare, which is also dumb lol.

Its like you said, higher bp players should have more defense/gear to protect them anyway, just fixing damage calculators and removing BP would be fine. As it is, they have BP in place to make up for an unbalanced damage system (where attack power vastly overwhelms defense power for every class, hence everyone 1 hitting each other in classic).

If they fix defense they don't need BP, if they keep BP, reduce it to 1 pct per 1 BP capped at 30, so within 30 bp is a fair match but if you have a big gear difference the better geared person does have an advantage of some kind.
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Old 02-25-2011, 01:54   #26
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Then boots would have no use since archers do **** damage anyways duh.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2011, 02:15   #27
Mr.Xen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
Then boots would have no use since archers do **** damage anyways duh.
How does this relate?

P.S. Boots already have no use, talismans control archer pvp now days. The archer needs much help.
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Old 02-25-2011, 02:37   #28
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Xen View Post
How does this relate?

P.S. Boots already have no use, talismans control archer pvp now days. The archer needs much help.
Boots do matter, get lvl 10 boots and we'll see how much a full +12 archer will shoot you for. But if you up that to 129, meh, they all tickle.

And it relates to that boots will be completly useless since they wont give BP which is their only job right now considering that you have 129 boots.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2011, 02:54   #29
Varekai

Varekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond repute
If you don't like BP damage reduction simply play a classic server, since its basically normal Co without BP damage reductionanyway. The other changes can be pretty much ignored nowadays.

Royalty
Varekai~
|OxyMoRoN|

Varekai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2011, 04:01   #30
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varekai View Post
If you don't like BP damage reduction simply play a classic server, since its basically normal Co without BP damage reductionanyway. The other changes can be pretty much ignored nowadays.
Give me a char in there equilevant of my char in my current 2.0 server and make my friends move there, then sure I will.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: