Old 02-19-2011, 23:47   #1
lamertkk

lamertkk is on a distinguished road
about warrior

u guys think should i use warrior helmet or earring?
lamertkk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2011, 21:10   #2
A$$HEAD
EastWood

A$$HEAD is on a distinguished road
already a thread bout this but without explaining if your going to go Pure Warr then Helmet...especially if everything is 2socc and u have a 2hander to go along with a shield
Old 02-20-2011, 22:14   #3
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamertkk View Post
It totally depends.. If you got good gears then a helmet is an option since that 14-16% mag def really counts even though you do have a shield.

I'd go with a Helm myself and deal with the lower mag-def. Helms are cheaper than ears and in the end will give a nice amount of extra defence.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:10   #4
Draconan

Draconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamertkk View Post
Both. Particularly for arena it would be best to switch depending on if you are fighting a tao or a melee. For things like GW what is best would depend on who are your biggest foes. If your opposing guilds have lots of big fires than ears are good, but if they have a bunch of hercing trojans and WWKing monks then ears aren't going to help you against them but helmet will. In general I personally go with headband for my warrior, they are a lot cheaper so easier to get a good one, and with shield you should have enough magic defense to be able to pot off fire damage, and helmet/headband will give you that extra boost to make you that much harder to one hit.
Draconan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2011, 11:14   #5
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
you could have a helmet as your main and then simply have like a +5 1 soc super earrings with a tort or sdg in it
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2011, 14:27   #6
bwg2469

bwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond repute
Helmet and if you want magic reduction use the horse race points for the m def ring and neck. End

Level 140
Guild: The Gods

King on Server Gemini

385 (Max) Battle Power

8/3/2011

Pure Warrior Videos

http://www.xfire.com/profile/bwg2469/videos/
bwg2469 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2011, 17:33   #7
CO'sFinest*Wine
MENTOR

CO'sFinest*Wine has a reputation beyond reputeCO'sFinest*Wine has a reputation beyond reputeCO'sFinest*Wine has a reputation beyond reputeCO'sFinest*Wine has a reputation beyond reputeCO'sFinest*Wine has a reputation beyond reputeCO'sFinest*Wine has a reputation beyond reputeCO'sFinest*Wine has a reputation beyond reputeCO'sFinest*Wine has a reputation beyond reputeCO'sFinest*Wine has a reputation beyond reputeCO'sFinest*Wine has a reputation beyond reputeCO'sFinest*Wine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to CO'sFinest*Wine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwg2469 View Post
Helmet and if you want magic reduction use the horse race points for the m def ring and neck. End
exactly what I was going to say.. my warrior is at 115% magic defence

Severijn 130-130-140 Monk Ryee/Fury FTW

--RIP--
Severijn the Warrior
CO'sFinest*Wine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: