Old 01-30-2011, 11:34   #31
FirstStrike-V3

FirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_LP View Post
Illiterate? wutlol?? At least I'm not going out drinking and driving home, and other things of that sort. At least with "legal highs," I'm still able to function, and on top of that, I can actually get some sleep at night. The purpose of this thread was initially to propose ways for others to possibly take a load off, without consuming damaging substances, regardless of whether they're legal or not. What's wrong with going home and not wanting to drink or smoke cigarettes, or do anything else that's as physically harmful and addicting?

You, sir, are an idiot. When you learn grammar, go ahead and pipe back up about being illiterate.

Edit: the natural high drugs, with the exception of salvia and baby woodrose seeds, are not mind altering at all. Half OR MORE of the Rx meds out there, and all of the illegal narcotics, ARE mind altering. I know this because I've been taking all sorts of meds that were prescribed to me that don't work, and make me feel like I'm losing my mind. I'm not addicted to any of the substances I consume... but does the same go for you? My guess is you're addicted to some form of nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, benzodiazepines, or some other form of anti anxiety/depression/ADD/ADHD drug, which are ALL addicting, habit forming, and cause withdrawals when you quit taking them. I would go as far as to assume that you're physically and habitually addicted to at least two of these substances. I was able to break off and quit taking them cold turkey, without any withdrawal symptoms.

Regardless of what I am consuming, vs what you're consuming, I'm still not as big of loser as you, period. Me on the drugs I'm on is definitely better, for myself and others, than you on or off whatever you consider as "not a drug."

Have fun.
Awesome dude. You got me good with that whole; "I know you are, but what am I?" I didn't know we were stuck in the 4th Grade. Past that, there is nothing wrong with my grammar, thanks.
SilentStrike Level 118 Ninja-War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
If you were British and not American it is a phrase commonly used.
Haha, WUUUUTTT?!?!?!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteel View Post
You make me LOL!
I know Justin, I know. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkruler View Post
Exactly! Ichispam is directly proportional to the amount of lulz

Because PS3 is better then CO! WizRanger89 if you plays the Call of Duty games or no?!?!?!
FirstStrike-V3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2011, 11:35   #32
FirstStrike-V3

FirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattans Junk View Post
And you've reached lvl 137. You're a major queer for that alone, besides the whole - taking it up the ass thing... that's pretty gay too.
Yay for DemonBoxes! D I was also full +12, is that bad? Not in the least. Don't be mad because some people don't have to bulk on this game.

Quote:
Haha, WUUUUTTT?!?!?!.

Quote:
You make me LOL!

Quote:

Because PS3 is better then CO! WizRanger89 if you plays the Call of Duty games or no?!?!?!
Old 01-30-2011, 13:04   #33
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Illiterate? wutlol?? At least I'm not going out drinking and driving home, and other things of that sort. At least with "legal highs," I'm still able to function, and on top of that, I can actually get some sleep at night. The purpose of this thread was initially to propose ways for others to possibly take a load off, without consuming damaging substances, regardless of whether they're legal or not. What's wrong with going home and not wanting to drink or smoke cigarettes, or do anything else that's as physically harmful and addicting?

You, sir, are an idiot. When you learn grammar, go ahead and pipe back up about being illiterate.

Edit: the natural high drugs, with the exception of salvia and baby woodrose seeds, are not mind altering at all. Half OR MORE of the Rx meds out there, and all of the illegal narcotics, ARE mind altering. I know this because I've been taking all sorts of meds that were prescribed to me that don't work, and make me feel like I'm losing my mind. I'm not addicted to any of the substances I consume... but does the same go for you? My guess is you're addicted to some form of nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, benzodiazepines, or some other form of anti anxiety/depression/ADD/ADHD drug, which are ALL addicting, habit forming, and cause withdrawals when you quit taking them. I would go as far as to assume that you're physically and habitually addicted to at least two of these substances. I was able to break off and quit taking them cold turkey, without any withdrawal symptoms.

Regardless of what I am consuming, vs what you're consuming, I'm still not as big of loser as you, period. Me on the drugs I'm on is definitely better, for myself and others, than you on or off whatever you consider as "not a drug."

Have fun.
You sir, win. Natural herbs = good ^^ Won't bother typing more of stuff which most people, who are media brainers, will just ignore.
Old 01-30-2011, 14:19   #34
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V3 View Post
Yay for DemonBoxes! D I was also full +12, is that bad? Not in the least. Don't be mad because some people don't have to bulk on this game.
Doesn't matter how you got 137, it makes you a total loser in every scenario. And yeah, +12 is bad. You're pathetic lol.
Manhattans Junk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2011, 17:39   #35
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:
Serious in the front, party in the back.
So I herd u liek buttsecks?

Quote:
Yeah... you may not have bulked to buy a ton of demon boxes, but you still had to get the CPs somehow. Buying equates to bulking, since you're still feeding the monster.

Quote:
Doesn't matter how you got 137, it makes you a total loser in every scenario. And yeah, +12 is bad. You're pathetic lol.
137 still takes a TON of time. He probably has all the pertinent subclasses fixed, too, which takes a LONG ass time as well. This guy reminds me of Alvin, who methinks was Fiizin back in the day, and is LuckyStrike on sapphire. Another "demon box" guy that claims all the riches came from that, without no initial overhead. Buying THAT many 1k cp boxes isn't something that "non buyers," or "non bulkers" can accomplish easily.

Edit: your sig has grammatical and spelling errors man... you might want to change it. This is to the new tard, not to manhattan.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)

Last edited by The_LP; 01-30-2011 at 17:42.
The_LP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2011, 05:33   #36
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

BADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Oh if you're talking about my so called 'mullet' that i don't have anymore haha..
Quote:

And no i'm intiligent irl
BADMAN-2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2011, 12:29   #37
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
I agree.
^ This
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2011, 23:52   #38
FirstStrike-V3

Quote:
So I herd u liek buttsecks?

Yeah... you may not have bulked to buy a ton of demon boxes, but you still had to get the CPs somehow. Buying equates to bulking, since you're still feeding the monster.

137 still takes a TON of time. He probably has all the pertinent subclasses fixed, too, which takes a LONG ass time as well. This guy reminds me of Alvin, who methinks was Fiizin back in the day, and is LuckyStrike on sapphire. Another "demon box" guy that claims all the riches came from that, without no initial overhead. Buying THAT many 1k cp boxes isn't something that "non buyers," or "non bulkers" can accomplish easily.

Edit: your sig has grammatical and spelling errors man... you might want to change it. This is to the new tard, not to manhattan.
I don't know what you're talking about? I started the day at 100 CPs and 127 first RB. Ended the second day being level 137 second RB and 600k CPs. 5k CP boxes don't take a long time when you win 135k CP boxes seven times. xD! Thanks for trying to say I was a loser for playing this game about three hours a day in those four days to win 1.3kk CPs. Yeah, you're right. I'm the retarded one. Took me about three hours to get 137 from first RB 127. Makes sense that it takes "a TON of time."

Quote:
Haha, WUUUUTTT?!?!?!.

Quote:
You make me LOL!

Quote:

Last edited by FirstStrike-V3; 02-01-2011 at 01:25.
Old 01-31-2011, 23:54   #39
FirstStrike-V3

Quote:
5K boxes drop like... 8.66 EXP Balls... Doesn't take long to get 137 getting full inventories of that. xD

Quote:
Haha, WUUUUTTT?!?!?!.

Quote:
You make me LOL!

Quote:

Old 02-01-2011, 00:07   #40
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
5K boxes drop like... 8.66 EXP Balls... Doesn't take long to get 137 getting full inventories of that. xD
No, it does. I played this game too. You can't lie to me, or anyone else here.
Manhattans Junk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2011, 00:21   #41
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^ sadly we can all say this. It's true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2011, 01:07   #42
FirstStrike-V3

Quote:
Let's see... Math time!
Five minutes being the max time it takes to clear an Inventory of Boxes and gain an entire Inventory back... Half the boxes on average being EXP stones.

So, 40 x .5= 20. 20 Boxes every five minutes. 20 x 12(as there is 12 five minute intervals in an hour)=240 EXP stones. I'll even give you the benefit of the doubt and say that the EXP stones only give 8 and 1/3rd EXP Balls per stone. Simply because I don't remember the exact number, but know it's greater than 8. So, that being the case. 240 x 8 1/3rd =1999.2 EXP balls an hour.

Now, 1999.2 x 3(as that is about as many hours a day I did it while I was out of the field...)= 5997.6 EXP Balls worth. In one day.

Oh my! That's enough EXP balls to level from level 15 to 135! And on the second day, only requiring about 40 minutes to get from 135-137! Holy ****! I guess it didn't require that long!

Way to prove me wrong, thanks.

Quote:
Haha, WUUUUTTT?!?!?!.

Quote:
You make me LOL!

Quote:

Last edited by FirstStrike-V3; 02-01-2011 at 01:26.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:57   #43
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

BADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Let's see... Math time!
Five minutes being the max time it takes to clear an Inventory of Boxes and gain an entire Inventory back... Half the boxes on average being EXP stones.

So, 40 x .5= 20. 20 Boxes every five minutes. 20 x 12(as there is 12 five minute intervals in an hour)=240 EXP stones. I'll even give you the benefit of the doubt and say that the EXP stones only give 8 and 1/3rd EXP Balls per stone. Simply because I don't remember the exact number, but know it's greater than 8. So, that being the case. 240 x 8 1/3rd =1999.2 EXP balls an hour.

Now, 1999.2 x 3(as that is about as many hours a day I did it while I was out of the field...)= 5997.6 EXP Balls worth. In one day.

Oh my! That's enough EXP balls to level from level 15 to 135! And on the second day, only requiring about 40 minutes to get from 135-137! Holy ****! I guess it didn't require that long!

Way to prove me wrong, thanks.
You just proved his point, loser.

Quote:
Oh if you're talking about my so called 'mullet' that i don't have anymore haha..
Quote:

Old 02-01-2011, 11:22   #44
FirstStrike-V3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
You just proved his point, loser.
That it took 4 hours to get 137 second RB, from 127 first RB? You made one hell of a load of sense.

Quote:
Haha, WUUUUTTT?!?!?!.

Quote:
You make me LOL!

Quote:

Old 02-01-2011, 13:05   #45
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

Quote:
That it took 4 hours to get 137 second RB, from 127 first RB? You made one hell of a load of sense.
Liar.

Quote:
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: