Old 12-17-2010, 23:28   #16
StaticQuo
Banned

StaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond repute
I Like Mayo in my Muffin.

Last edited by StaticQuo; 12-17-2010 at 23:29. Reason: TQs underage protection
StaticQuo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 00:14   #17
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Trojans got massive attack, easier way to buy pots and more defense from armor/neck/earr...damn straight it's payback time.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 12-18-2010 at 00:18.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 00:29   #18
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Just like these noob arse fire taoists told everyone to do:

1. Go buy some pots.
2. Go buy some ph-refineries
3. Hope the trojan has less bp

It's too bad that hercules affects everyone. Would be hilarious if they made it so that hercules was 90% only for ninjas and fire taoists :P

None the less, no matter how temporary this thing is:

(To all those ninjas and fire taoists who defended against obvious OPness)
Pay back is a b*tch no?
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 00:42   #19
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
who was that dude that kept telling tro's to stop crying and bulk more. get more skills etc.

unstop?

wonder where he is now.
hes in permant botjail
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 00:56   #20
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
Would be hilarious if they made it so that hercules was 90% only for ninjas and fire taoists :P
That would be still affecting %99 of co players, true story.
Old 12-18-2010, 01:02   #21
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Every tro who agree with herc increase to pay back to a fire taos admits that he is as bad as fire tao not admiting he is overpowered. Also he admits that he only care of his own personal power not the game balance and aprove BP system. Hope you all get herced by a stronger hercer. Everyone else have a nice day.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 01:10   #22
ZappinDirty
Banned

ZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond repute
how can you guys cry about herc nado and fire can reach tro's w/o getting herc

ninjas now need to figure out a better way to beat tro

you guys are just waking up to not being able to jump around a tro anymore and now need to keep distance **** you *****es

i still can avoid herc easily xD feel bad for warriors though .__. they got ****ed over with tro's xD
ZappinDirty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 01:13   #23
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
Just like these noob arse fire taoists told everyone to do:

1. Go buy some pots.
2. Go buy some ph-refineries
3. Hope the trojan has less bp

It's too bad that hercules affects everyone. Would be hilarious if they made it so that hercules was 90% only for ninjas and fire taoists :P

None the less, no matter how temporary this thing is:

(To all those ninjas and fire taoists who defended against obvious OPness)
Pay back is a b*tch no?
why do you call them noob fires when you yourself is applauding the ability to go back to being a hercnoob. Irony, i love it But I do like the FB/SS revision. For once TQ almost got it right... 1 out of 2 ain't bad for TQ standards.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 01:18   #24
ZappinDirty
Banned

ZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond repute
I dont herc lol i like the smooth falling of swords and pink petals but arena match has finally got interesting!
Old 12-18-2010, 01:28   #25
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Teampkt wipe out
wait wut
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 01:29   #26
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
why do you call them noob fires when you yourself is applauding the ability to go back to being a hercnoob. Irony, i love it But I do like the FB/SS revision. For once TQ almost got it right... 1 out of 2 ain't bad for TQ standards.
I'm not applauding it, I'm just admiring the irony. :P
I find it funny that the OPed classes are crying all together over another OPed thing.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 01:34   #27
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
^ Exactly. Fire taos literally run around like a plague 1-3 zapping anything in their paths no matter bp.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 01:50   #28
ZappinDirty
Banned

anyone who complains about herc are fires and ninjas -__-
Old 12-18-2010, 02:25   #29
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post
Improved Herc is bad.

Improved SS/FB is one of the best things TQ has done.
Agreed. 20-30% increase in damage would been enough but 50 is too much. FB/SS on other hand, great! Especially for wars.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:50   #30
myty

myty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endet View Post
Agreed. 20-30% increase in damage would been enough but 50 is too much. FB/SS on other hand, great! Especially for wars.
where can i see the changes?lolz can anyone gimme a link?
myty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: