Old 12-16-2010, 03:12   #31
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoki View Post
For Herc it says "6 paces", I think it was 5 paces before so that's an increase.
But for FB/SS it says "9 paces in a row". Wasn't it always 9 paces?
It was 7, if I don't recall incorrectly. So that's a good improvement.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:24   #32
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
somebody allready 110-110-110 pure monk smh
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inmus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 03:27   #33
OnTheTop

OnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond reputeOnTheTop has a reputation beyond repute
I LOVE YOU TQ , THX FOR BRINGING BACK TRO I R SERIOUS ... damn I'mma pwn those noob ninjas who're just jumping around now
OnTheTop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 03:33   #34
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
We will see how happy you tros will be when another tro will 1 hit you with herc/Dragonwhirl. TQ keeps getting better and better.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 03:39   #35
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
So uhh, I've got a 138 warrior with lvl 16 blade and 14 shield proficiency.

How much is required for upgrading to 131 weapons and above? I tried a while ago and it didn't seem to be possible.

Also, what's the amount of DBs required for upgrading everything to 138?

Ring: 2
Necky: 1
Boots: can't be upgraded
Armor: 18
Hat: 18
Weapon: 8
Shield: 18

Am I correct?
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 04:23   #36
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
First off someone tell me what the hell block does and how it works please because I am almost sure TQ just screwed us over again. Plus at work so cant find out for another +10 hours.

Second like what the hell! Why the **** do you increase the range on herc to 6 spaces? Granted, it makes ninjas now more on edge since they have to be cautious about getting in but what about the other classes. **** it, everyone just go tro. Everyone else, just quit. -_-

Seems TQ is just bound for unbalancing these classes...

Edit: This is without me complaining about them listing weapon skills as trojan skill. ****ing monkeys...

Last edited by Durant; 12-16-2010 at 04:26.
Durant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 05:12   #37
petr08
Banned

petr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tactics View Post
Finally, after such a long wait, Legends Return Season III - The Returning Light is upon us! The new expansion will be officially launched after the next server maintenance, scheduled for 01:00 (PST) Dec. 16th! The whole process will last about an hour.
In the brand new season of Legends Return, expect the most anticipated class yet to hit CO, the Monk! They will light up the world with their righteous wrath, driving evil from the land! Players can expect to receive some other exciting new features, which include a new boss, new skills, new level cap, and new weapons & armor!
Let's take a look at what's coming up!
New Features of the Returning Light
1. New Class: Monk
A sacred class with strong spiritual powers and fighting abilities. Prayer Beads are their weapon of choice against evil, and they are dedicated martial artists, who have honed their bodies and mind to become fierce hand-to-hand combatants. Apart from their martial prowess, they are also masters of the spiritual realm, capable of relieving teammates of adverse status effects. They can assist you in battle by giving you various extra attributes, while still being able to tough it out on the front lines!

2. New Boss: Thrilling Spook
The falling of the Guardian Dragons was just the beginning of what is yet to come! New evil creatures have begun to rise from the depths.... Deep in the Black Burrow hides the vicious and powerful Thrilling Spook, a twisted being of malevolence and magic. It has been waiting for those who are foolhardy enough to enter, only to surrender their souls to its tremendous power. Blood only makes the evil creature stronger. Dare you challenge it?

3. New Level Cap: 140
4. New High-end Weapons & Armors:

5. New Skills: Block - Stunning new Shield skill for Warriors!

6. New Servers Opened for WEPT Champions:
To honor our recent WEPT champions, PISHU & Kanasai, CO will be opening 2 BRAND NEW SERVERS in their names! They've proven themselves to be among the best of the game, and their names deserve to be marked in CO's history in this very special way! Both of the new servers will be rewarded with a 2 day Meteor Storm, 2 days of Double Exp, and a whole month of Heaven's Blessing!
Group
Server

Celebration
PISHU_EU

Kanasai_US

To celebrate the release of the new expansion, the Returning Light, Conquer Online will launch a string of spectacular celebration events during the Christmas season, starting on Dec. 16th! You'll be able to take on intriguing quests, share your cherished CO moments with the community, and even win some fantastic prizes! Enter the Event Page to find out how!

Other Highlights of Patch 5350-5351
1. Pure Water Taoist skill "Azure Shield" Stamina cost reduced by 30 points.
2. Decreased the damage dealt by the monsters in Twin City & Phoenix City.
3. Increased the attack & damage range of the following Trojan's skills: Dragon Whirl, Hercules, Fast Blade & Saint Sword.
4. All the characters can now directly apply to be a Merchant, without going through 5 days of verification.
5. Sub Class Leaders will be moved to the Sub Class Hall. Players can see the Sub Class Manager (Job Center) for more details.
6. Characters can now stack up to 5 Attack Pots, Defense Pots & Ancient Pills in one slot of the inventory.
7. Bulk purchase functions have been added to NPC stores.

http://co.91.com/content/2010-12-15/...32553646.shtml

oh ****

3. Increased the attack & damage range of the following Trojan's skills: Dragon Whirl, Hercules, Fast Blade & Saint Sword.
Yeaaa finally wars got a new skill anyonebtested it?screenshot please now i'll keep my pure war for sure =)
petr08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2010, 05:17   #38
petr08
Banned

petr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
First off someone tell me what the hell block does and how it works please because I am almost sure TQ just screwed us over again. Plus at work so cant find out for another +10 hours.

Second like what the hell! Why the **** do you increase the range on herc to 6 spaces? Granted, it makes ninjas now more on edge since they have to be cautious about getting in but what about the other classes. **** it, everyone just go tro. Everyone else, just quit. -_-

Seems TQ is just bound for unbalancing these classes...

Edit: This is without me complaining about them listing weapon skills as trojan skill. ****ing monkeys...
So,u tested block?does it do any dmg or anything?i can't get online for a long time,so i can't test it does it stun much?
---------
****,wth did they make trojan so op?-.- hope it won't be tro-online again...(WARRIOR ONLINE PLEASE!)
Old 12-16-2010, 05:18   #39
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by petr08 View Post
Yeaaa finally wars got a new skill anyonebtested it?screenshot please now i'll keep my pure war for sure =)
Noob.

Block Thread
Old 12-16-2010, 05:24   #40
petr08
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
So it does a ****?
damn,**** TQ,bb pure war,monk-war-trojan am coming -.-

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: