Old 09-08-2011, 20:07   #1
Grafhbot

Grafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond repute
You jelly I was the first god of the crystal server?

You jelly? Yea you jelly. I am the cot damn king, god, and orginal savior of the crystal server. The first to super all thier gear, the first to reborn a fire tao, the first to have full soc. The god of war in guild wars. The king of kings, the sulton of zap, the fire of hell anal rapage beast. I ko'd more kids than charles manson... I raped more people than Peter North. My name is Kahn, never forget my wrath, my ego, my ignorance. And my trojan, well he raped too, but im talking bout the start of crystal here. Thanks for listening, gggggs, love you all who are old and married now who I used to play with. Cya.

Last edited by Grafhbot; 09-08-2011 at 20:14.
Grafhbot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 18:15   #2
Keppi
Keppi is the stick

Keppi has a reputation beyond reputeKeppi has a reputation beyond reputeKeppi has a reputation beyond reputeKeppi has a reputation beyond reputeKeppi has a reputation beyond reputeKeppi has a reputation beyond reputeKeppi has a reputation beyond reputeKeppi has a reputation beyond reputeKeppi has a reputation beyond reputeKeppi has a reputation beyond reputeKeppi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grafhbot View Post
You jelly? Yea you jelly. I am the cot damn king, god, and orginal savior of the crystal server. The first to super all thier gear, the first to reborn a fire tao, the first to have full soc. The god of war in guild wars. The king of kings, the sulton of zap, the fire of hell anal rapage beast. I ko'd more kids than charles manson... I raped more people than Peter North. My name is Kahn, never forget my wrath, my ego, my ignorance. And my trojan, well he raped too, but im talking bout the start of crystal here. Thanks for listening, gggggs, love you all who are old and married now who I used to play with. Cya.
Then suddenly wild Star appear and 2 fbs at 1 jump ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distnub View Post
Vittuun Chuck Norris, t jb on mun uus idoli <3
Keppi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2011, 21:58   #3
drory
-=NooB=-

drory has a reputation beyond reputedrory has a reputation beyond reputedrory has a reputation beyond reputedrory has a reputation beyond reputedrory has a reputation beyond reputedrory has a reputation beyond reputedrory has a reputation beyond reputedrory has a reputation beyond reputedrory has a reputation beyond reputedrory has a reputation beyond reputedrory has a reputation beyond repute
Kahn is right and it's true
GW =Sat-Sun
No rest day?
Drory

Guitar-Smasher - 130-130-132 - tro-war-tro <3 ronron. (active as guild leader till ron is back)
Drory - 130-130-131 archer-water-trojan
Mar-Makiling - 110-130 water-trojan
AnArChY - 121-130-116 warrior-trojan-archer
LordFrost - 121-124-111 fire-fire-water
Xwarrior - 124-124 water-water
and alot alot more

to see my pic click here and scroll down a bit
drory is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2011, 19:35   #4
rellie

rellie has a reputation beyond reputerellie has a reputation beyond reputerellie has a reputation beyond reputerellie has a reputation beyond reputerellie has a reputation beyond reputerellie has a reputation beyond reputerellie has a reputation beyond reputerellie has a reputation beyond reputerellie has a reputation beyond reputerellie has a reputation beyond reputerellie has a reputation beyond repute
I miss you too Jus.
rellie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2011, 11:02   #5
chocolate

chocolate is an unknown quantity at this point
Kahn is King KKK
Old 11-07-2011, 17:20   #6
HunterKiller
Mr. HHG

Location: Elevation: 316 meters; N 4647'18.461" E 2339'23.820" adica CLUJ!!!
HunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Wanted to say that you were the 1st getting 1 hit as a firetao from the Mighty HunterKiller, but I had doubts... Don't remember exactly if it was you, Jedi or PeterQuang... Now I get it! It was a 3some!

p.s. Maybe it wasn't quite 1 hit, but those 2 hits that no hp clicker bot could handle were a win!
Quote:
Originaly posted by SoLiDSeMTeX
One weapon is enough!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. by Winston Churchill
HunterKiller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2011, 10:01   #7
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
You sound like a d-bag.
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2011, 22:41   #8
happychineseboy

happychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond reputehappychineseboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
You sound like a d-bag.
your join date is in jul2008. lol. you wouldnt understand
guild : MadeInChina: / HappyChinesePpl
Status (active) ish not..

123 archer EHL

kyle for mod
Quote:
Originally posted by Know It All
Wow, I think I may make an char on Crystal just for the drama. Btw. happychineseboy pwns you all, kthnxbai.
Quote:
Originally posted by jengis
Id rather use a love ring than read your post ...........
happychineseboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2011, 19:49   #9
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
Oh dear, I do miss those old days when a 1 soc non-weapon was godly.

I'm not old or married.

Do you still love me, Kredit Kard Kahn? I dearly hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecha_chaos View Post
PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL COZ IM SO JEALOUS AT HOW COOL THEY ARE:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST
yang3617 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2011, 16:57   #10
Grafhbot

Grafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond repute
I miss all you guys so much, and I miss the orginal game. I love all of you and will never forget our times on crystal server and the players that were on it. All of you added to this community and I loved the fights I had with or against you all, win or lose this game was epic with you all playing it with me!
Old 12-19-2011, 16:58   #11
Grafhbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellie View Post
I miss you too Jus.
As I miss you Rellie aka Suki =)
Old 01-03-2012, 17:16   #12
Cooldude
Moo

Cooldude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I miss all you guys so much, and I miss the orginal game. I love all of you and will never forget our times on crystal server and the players that were on it. All of you added to this community and I loved the fights I had with or against you all, win or lose this game was epic with you all playing it with me!
Not that you knew me much, but I miss the old conquer and our old crystal server too. CO 1.0 was way better than what it turned into, and sadly TQ wasn't helpful for some of us who were "hacked" in that massive account take over that happened. Anywho, bump for the "original" crystal players.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:19   #13
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
You sound like a d-bag.
Indeed he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happychineseboy View Post
your join date is in jul2008. lol. you wouldnt understand
Its called being banned on original accounts, if your forum join date is the same date you started playing CO I can pretty much guarantee he has been around longer.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: