Old Yesterday, 21:20   #61
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
What exactly do you use the SamsaraLotus for? I can't seem to figure it out.
The guy answered your question but figured a screenshot wouldn't hurt. Seems next one up is Nether Orchid but I've never gotten one.. even from an EPIC bounty hall ninja mission
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lotus.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	151421  

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Today, 14:17   #62
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
You're talking about Dash which is only 1.25 dmg while a crit is 1.5 dmg - End of the day it's going to come down to your situation, skill, BP etc. but a trojan and ninja on the same playing field / skill ninja would win. Bonepulse is more situational than deaths'sigh and less damage in a sense because it's not either of these skills that will kill you its the melee AFTER the effect starts.
Gonna behonest lighting Kylin is pretty ****ty- the dmg is weak.. yes it doesnt' cost you anything to cast it but it does not stun the enemy much but you end up standing still per zap leaving you open for attacks.
1.25 is still a really strong modifier, if you hitting 60k you get an extra 15k dmg. That 1 hits most characters that arent water/sins/people with really high anima. Since you cant protect against it you just get 1 shot most of the time it goes off unless you have torts, thats strong. Bonepulse is the perfect way to kill any tort character, 14 percent+12 percent tort breaker means you effectively have only 4 torts in as a tank. Trying surviving as a water with only 4 torts, its not easy lol. Lightning kylin damage is ****ty sure, but it basically means any ranged character against a ninja loses unless their zap/knife melee does more damage than the ninjas lightning kylin. Considering ninja is a melee class I think its unbalanced to have such an advantage over ranged characters for 0 cost and 0 cd.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: