Old 03-11-2010, 15:06   #1
A|ex

A|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond repute
CounterKiller Leveling

Does any1 know places to lvl counter kill fast?
1)Except patrols in tc (dura break)
2)Except mine cave (posible getting pked if afk for long time)

...waiting

I know I wrote "counter killer" as the title x_x

Eagle > Mars > Venus

pirate 385 BP
monk pure 384 BP
Fire 382 BP
war pure 384 bp
water pure 374 bp
asasin 383.
A|ex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 15:14   #2
looc
nowai

looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
bi birdmen?
or fog noobs and let them attack you
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 15:32   #3
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Phesants

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 15:35   #4
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
I know a place.... it's great.... but... i'm not tellin :P

Ok i'm kidding, check your inbox

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 15:36   #5
looc
nowai

looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
I know a place.... it's great.... but... i'm not tellin :P

Ok i'm kidding, check your inbox
can you post it here?
sure enough such a great place like you got should be given to everyone who wants to level it?
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 15:40   #6
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by looc View Post
can you post it here?
sure enough such a great place like you got should be given to everyone who wants to level it?
The more people who find out, the more pkers will go to that spot looking for high levels to kill, if the number of people who know about it are kept slim, the chance of anyone coming along to kill me is slim

Quote:
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
Old 03-11-2010, 16:07   #7
Beelzebub

Beelzebub is on a distinguished road
I heard jinx bat or w.e is a good place
Beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 16:25   #8
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
I do it outside TC. Like on the stone path. Since there is a constant influx of arab noopies they keep the pheasants spawning. The problem is now *******s are always trying to take it from me. Before I started going there I never saw anyone there lol, now every day someones there levelling CK. If *******s try and stack you to stop your CK from levelling, stack them summon your guard. Then blammo all the pheasants attack you while they get none!

- oh and the cool thing about pheasants is you only like a level 15 armor and low lev neck for them to do 1s. I hate having to pay for the dura. The best way to get around having to repair at ALL is get a shield. Shields don't lose dura when monsters attack since its considered a weapon I guess. So yeah, all you need to do is wear a shield and level it outside tc. I lol at morons who wear full gear and pay for repairs xD
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Last edited by Radna; 03-11-2010 at 16:27.
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2010, 15:24   #9
MysticJustin
I Saw That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radna View Post
I do it outside TC. Like on the stone path. Since there is a constant influx of arab noopies they keep the pheasants spawning. The problem is now *******s are always trying to take it from me. Before I started going there I never saw anyone there lol, now every day someones there levelling CK. If *******s try and stack you to stop your CK from levelling, stack them summon your guard. Then blammo all the pheasants attack you while they get none!

- oh and the cool thing about pheasants is you only like a level 15 armor and low lev neck for them to do 1s. I hate having to pay for the dura. The best way to get around having to repair at ALL is get a shield. Shields don't lose dura when monsters attack since its considered a weapon I guess. So yeah, all you need to do is wear a shield and level it outside tc. I lol at morons who wear full gear and pay for repairs xD
I wear my tower and super moony gear only and everything does 1s, if I didn't have SMG armor I wouldn't wear any at all :P

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-12-2010, 15:35   #10
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
I wear my tower and super moony gear only and everything does 1s, if I didn't have SMG armor I wouldn't wear any at all :P
lol wearing just a shield gives me about 97 defense (shields dont lose dura unless used melee style!) with nothing else on. Outside TC with the pheasants its more than enough to do 1s! Why spend extra money! WHY! haha I still wish I had some uber hax to make these *******s d/c or die irl. Who stack me trying to stop my CK from levelling so they can level theirs -.-
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2010, 16:43   #11
ApplejuiceOzu
Conquester

ApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond repute
just be a stacker in a party at tomb/bi or even try slingers.

Gear
(S)1 Socket SDG +8 Coat -3
(S)2 socket +8 SDG Bow -5
(S)1 Socket +8 Necklace SDG -7
(E)2 Socket +5 SDG Boots -3
(S)1 Socket +7 SDG Atk Ring -5
(S)1 Socket +6 SDG Earrings
(S)1 Socket +6 Tower
(S)0 Socket +8 Fan
Dark Wizard Garm
Gourd
*no horse*
ApplejuiceOzu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2010, 16:49   #12
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
2nd pc map nobodys ever there

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

used ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
DanMurphy's is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2010, 17:01   #13
ApplejuiceOzu
Conquester

ApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond reputeApplejuiceOzu has a reputation beyond repute
could also try sand elf spawn, i've never seen people there.

Gear
(S)1 Socket SDG +8 Coat -3
(S)2 socket +8 SDG Bow -5
(S)1 Socket +8 Necklace SDG -7
(E)2 Socket +5 SDG Boots -3
(S)1 Socket +7 SDG Atk Ring -5
(S)1 Socket +6 SDG Earrings
(S)1 Socket +6 Tower
(S)0 Socket +8 Fan
Dark Wizard Garm
Gourd
*no horse*
ApplejuiceOzu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2010, 01:01   #14
Miss~Led
Insane

Miss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond repute
Grotto 1 was where we levelled ours. grotto 2 brought pkers. skypass was annoying. TC mine i seen plenty of people in too. DC mine. second rb map someone else did.

Sinful: 130 Ninja - 130 War - 130 Water

Mysic 130 Ninja - 130 Ninja - 128 Ninja

I ***9829; Captain~Scarlet

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy
Miss~Led is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2010, 02:17   #15
Costy~Unicorn
Mindless

Costy~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond reputeCosty~Unicorn has a reputation beyond repute
I know a great place where I fixed fog.
Hint:
Some monsters look like bandits
Costy~Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: