Old 01-22-2012, 16:29   #1
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
CANT log on my server TOO many botters

i've been trying to 10 min to log on, but the server is full. full of botters. man you'd think they'd have the curtsy to at least leave some space for us non botters to log on
Many tried to ask for boycotting dbs, for leaving CO until they fix something... The problem is that the egyptians will never agree to leave. They make the majority and TQ wouldn't even care about the english speakers. It's like removing what? 10% of a server? That won't hurt TQ, because half of those are freeloaders.
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 17:35   #2
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
If you ask them nicely then maybe they let you play for 10 minutes.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2012, 14:36   #3
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Get VIP you get priority login.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2012, 14:57   #4
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
dream on reaver, this is co

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2012, 15:30   #5
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
dream on reaver, this is co
ur mum
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2012, 06:17   #6
mohsha

mohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond repute
careful

Be careful.
I was banned for one day becuase I said the truth of the game "Botters 2.0 Online".
So, I give you an advise, "Don't say anything about the game" or the forum supervisor will ban your account. I'm already outlaw in the forum.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:30   #7
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsha View Post
Be careful.
I was banned for one day becuase I said the truth of the game "Botters 2.0 Online".
So, I give you an advise, "Don't say anything about the game" or the forum supervisor will ban your account. I'm already outlaw in the forum.
So 'outlaw'd it seems you're still able to post?
Old 01-24-2012, 10:46   #8
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Be careful.
You were banned for constantly spamming forums.
Computer Scientist
Old 01-24-2012, 20:33   #9
mohsha

mohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
You were banned for constantly spamming forums.
It is just a point of view. You can consider it as you like. But the Truth still the Truth. Now the game as you see, full of botters.
So, what is the "Name of the Game" now? can you answer?
Old 01-25-2012, 00:40   #10
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:
It is just a point of view. You can consider it as you like. But the Truth still the Truth. Now the game as you see, full of botters.
So, what is the "Name of the Game" now? can you answer?
Nobody cares. Your spamming doesnt help. If you dont like a game then dont play it.
Computer Scientist
Old 01-25-2012, 03:26   #11
mohsha

Quote:
Nobody cares. Your spamming doesnt help. If you dont like a game then dont play it.

No Comment.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:40   #12
mohsha

Nobody cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumAcc View Post
i've been trying to 10 min to log on, but the server is full. full of botters. man you'd think they'd have the curtsy to at least leave some space for us non botters to log on
Quote:

See this post. Deathclaw said what you need to know. So funny.
If you said "I have a problem" then you are spamming. In the past the game had rules but now the rule is "Don't obey the rules" you can do as you want. If you want to play as stupids do it, If you want to play with aimbot do it, If you want to stop playing do it.
Nobody cares. That is the conclusion.

Last edited by mohsha; 01-25-2012 at 03:46.
mohsha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: