Old 08-09-2011, 18:19   #1
natasha1888

natasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb question about server

What is the King/Queen rank of this server? and db prices and met scroll prices and is server dead?
Old 08-11-2011, 05:35   #2
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
none of the above is true, apart from "turds that bot and bulk". He refers to himself there. Oh and the forget about aquarius part.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2011, 07:58   #3
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
king donation is 8.5kk prince is 2.5
the server is dead in that its boring and noone is nice but there is still a few hundred ***s on it prancing around pissing each other off
dbs are about 18kk and mets i think might be 500k a metscroll, and most items are overpriced. like some dumbarses try and sell +8 elites for the same price as a +8 stone. like why the **** would i buy from someone i think is retarded when i can buy from tq......oh wait they're retarded too
2 socs are about 30 - 40 dbs for +5 after that hey get overpriced
Many tried to ask for boycotting dbs, for leaving CO until they fix something... The problem is that the egyptians will never agree to leave. They make the majority and TQ wouldn't even care about the english speakers. It's like removing what? 10% of a server? That won't hurt TQ, because half of those are freeloaders.
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2011, 05:40   #4
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lord*Zero~ View Post
If the server is complete opposite of what I just said, I wonder why you don't play it anymore? Let alone the hundred of other westerners who quit over the last 2 years??? Cause it sucks ass. Btw, OP, cloud is 1 of those ***gots I mentioned in my 1st post. @cloud, your a ***got ass allah worshipping, sand****** **** sucking wannabe, get some self respect bud.
Why I don't play it anymore? You seem to miss the ball quite hard. I don't play Conquer online. I don't like the game anymore, there is nothing wrong with the server. Of course people quit, the game has become **** in general. Terribly unbalanced and no fun at all. ****ty maintenance on the server technical wise, extremely lousy management from the company owning it and close to no service in comparison to the money you can spent on this. People are now waiting for D3, GW2 or something similar to be released, the people still playing do it to pass their time until those are released. I'm busy owning WoW atm until those 2 are out. I don't worship Allah. I don't worship any god, that's not a secret. I got plenty of self respect. Do I have to say you are a retarded kangeroo balls sucking mental deluded fkass because you played on avatars account? What does it matter if you are brothers in real or not, as long as you can trust each and another it's just fine. Hell, I've seen people getting scammed by their own brother so I'd even say that's less of a smart idea.

The fact that me and Ahmed can share accounts without problems shows to me the opposite of what you say. We respect eachother and ourselves. Sorry that you have a bad experience with being scammed after you bought accounts, but that's not true for everyone ^^

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2011, 09:44   #5
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
And here I thought I was hated the most, HATE ME MOAAAAAR NOT PANDDDAAA.

I think your long-distance relationship with that ***** isn't going well, hence you're raging, chill.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2011, 10:45   #6
PiratesParrot
More Tea

PiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
And here I thought I was hated the most, HATE ME MOAAAAAR NOT PANDDDAAA.

I think your long-distance relationship with that ***** isn't going well, hence you're raging, chill.
Your signature is depressing. Who the hell quotes Napoleon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabster View Post
Divided we stand, united we fall x.x

PiratesParrot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2011, 12:44   #7
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiratesParrot View Post
Your signature is depressing. Who the hell quotes Napoleon?
I do.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:14   #8
PiratesParrot
More Tea

PiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I do.
Your weird. Also Franklin was a US president as well... Its worth adding no?

Quote:

Old 09-02-2011, 22:43   #9
ProEgy♥
Banned

Quote:
Your weird. Also Franklin was a US president as well... Its worth adding no?
It is none of your business.

I know Benjamin Franklin was a US scientist & a statesman, don't know if he became a president.

But yeah, it is not of your business.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:20   #10
PiratesParrot
More Tea

Quote:
It is none of your business.

I know Benjamin Franklin was a US scientist & a statesman, don't know if he became a president.

But yeah, it is not of your business.
Take it easy baby,
no need for this meanness,
we should keep it peaceful.
Homeboy.
Jesus.

Quote:

Old 09-04-2011, 03:16   #11
ProEgy♥
Banned

Quote:
Take it easy baby,
no need for this meanness,
we should keep it peaceful.
Homeboy.
Jesus.
ok
Old 09-14-2011, 13:10   #12
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
You don't want to be part of this ****.
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: