Old 06-24-2011, 14:46   #61
~Lord*Zero~
Banned

~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
None of my botters are in botjail... rav, zero, hype, etc all in tc afk/offline, mind you I haven't logged into them in a while. lol

So why did you pay to get NT out right after being botjailed? Only reason I can come up with was you were the douchebag nadobotting on NT and got caught. I know you suck at pvp, and have to bots, but seriously, nadobot?? lol

Also, since when do I read your posts? LOL
~Lord*Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2011, 20:48   #62
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
lol you're still upset about this. NT still got 1 strike from that mass botjailing in '09 u maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edit: You read everyone's posts, you're gonna read this post. <3
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2011, 08:41   #63
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
^ ahmed already said it

anyway fun how it went from wrongly guessing my archer to accusing me of nado bot when I don't even play on fire taos.

oh well I'm going to stop going back and forth with you zero. Nothing you say makes sense, nothing you say is true or based on facts. I laugh how a botter thinks he has any right to call me, a legit player, a botter while he was botjailed many times himself.

Let me remind you, I have 0 botjails on all my accounts. Even the accounts I play(ed) on that aren't mine have 0 botjails. You won't find a cleaner sheet. I played once or so on ninjaturtle and the only botjail that's on there is that mass botjail one. If he waited 1 month for the general pardon, he'd have 0 strikes too. But he took the right decision. I'd rather pay 2 dbs n win hundreds of dbs over sitting there for one month awaiting a release that might not have happened

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2011, 14:14   #64
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
I know it's kind of late and he may be busy woking full time to afford dinner but I'll leave it here...

I just remembered this clown said something about me sucking at fb or w/e. At my best, you accused me of using a bot that I didn't even know of, you knew how it worked, where it got downloaded fom, its name, its mechanism, the controllable hitrate, I had no idea what it was until I checked out ********ers. Few weeks later you were botjailed for AIMBOT, coincidence right? after you had switched from playing fire/watertaos 24/7 to fbing non stop on ninjas and trojans. Everything you say is either a lie or a pure hypocritical ****.

It's funny to see how far people can go, as if it was a life or death matter.

That was my 2 cents on this part.

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 06-29-2011 at 14:23.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2011, 18:31   #65
Alum
kkkkkkkkkk

Alum has a reputation beyond reputeAlum has a reputation beyond reputeAlum has a reputation beyond reputeAlum has a reputation beyond reputeAlum has a reputation beyond reputeAlum has a reputation beyond reputeAlum has a reputation beyond reputeAlum has a reputation beyond reputeAlum has a reputation beyond reputeAlum has a reputation beyond reputeAlum has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alum Send a message via MSN to Alum Send a message via Skype™ to Alum
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
The guild freedom ofc. lol

Yes, I have a spy in their guild, it is why they lost several events, their top bp's got killed at high lvls, some of their members got cappd, etc. I haven't logged it in a long time though. Infact, I have been away from co for weeks now. :P

You are gonna hear A LOT about me from now on. Although most things you're gonna hear are either random bashing or untrue claims.

Ps. I hate posting from that forumacc. ;(

Naughty nurses guild was the koolest neutral guild of all time. ;p

Freedom sucks lol no skill in the whole guild...and the same guy owns like 7 of the accounts you all suck his **** to play on

35's & A Lift Kit
Alum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2011, 04:00   #66
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...T-READ-LOL.jpg
Forgot about this thread too.
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2011, 06:13   #67
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alum View Post
Freedom sucks lol no skill in the whole guild...and the same guy owns like 7 of the accounts you all suck his **** to play on
last time someone said no skill guild, I challenged them to a skill fight and pwnd their asses hard.

so ya. and honestly, skill matters close to zero at this point.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2011, 13:24   #68
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
lets be honest here. i have all the skill and the rest of you suck. end argument
Many tried to ask for boycotting dbs, for leaving CO until they fix something... The problem is that the egyptians will never agree to leave. They make the majority and TQ wouldn't even care about the english speakers. It's like removing what? 10% of a server? That won't hurt TQ, because half of those are freeloaders.
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: