Old 07-26-2011, 20:11   #1
Lite-D

Lite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond repute
Liberation of the soul

We all know how sometimes it's important to liberate yourself to grow. I have since left the game and have need for others to fulfill this virtueous task. I know I shall be missed and by those I ghosted, the most. I was their liberator. Their joy expressed in the screenshots
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	freedom1.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	144298   Click image for larger version

Name:	freedom2.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	192.0 KB
ID:	144299  
Lite-D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2011, 03:35   #2
~Lord*Zero~
Banned

~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to reallife buddy, you've beaten conquer.. LOL

ps.. sand******s suck.
~Lord*Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2011, 06:26   #3
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
if he beat it the way you beat it zero, that's not something to brag about.

some mass bulked up tro spamming herc is far from "beating" things.

anyway have fun irl. I'm sure you'll be missed as one of the last competition that was left.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2011, 09:07   #4
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
last competition that was left.
Guess again.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2011, 06:52   #5
0.oHeartlesso.0
Cynical

0.oHeartlesso.0 has a reputation beyond repute0.oHeartlesso.0 has a reputation beyond repute0.oHeartlesso.0 has a reputation beyond repute0.oHeartlesso.0 has a reputation beyond repute0.oHeartlesso.0 has a reputation beyond repute0.oHeartlesso.0 has a reputation beyond repute0.oHeartlesso.0 has a reputation beyond repute0.oHeartlesso.0 has a reputation beyond repute0.oHeartlesso.0 has a reputation beyond repute0.oHeartlesso.0 has a reputation beyond repute0.oHeartlesso.0 has a reputation beyond repute
lol much
Tiger>Aries>Aquarius
Heartless 125-130-132 tro-war-tro(retired)
Shanks 130-130-134 wat-war-pirate(retired)
Nagato 130-130-134 wat-war-tro(active)
ShaolinMonk 130-130-135 pure monk(retired)
MilkMan 130-129 pure monk(retired)

I herc when im bored or fighting assassins...bite me.
0.oHeartlesso.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2011, 13:16   #6
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite-D View Post
We all know how sometimes it's important to liberate yourself to grow. I have since left the game and have need for others to fulfill this virtueous task. I know I shall be missed and by those I ghosted, the most. I was their liberator. Their joy expressed in the screenshots
Rage Quitter!!
Many tried to ask for boycotting dbs, for leaving CO until they fix something... The problem is that the egyptians will never agree to leave. They make the majority and TQ wouldn't even care about the english speakers. It's like removing what? 10% of a server? That won't hurt TQ, because half of those are freeloaders.
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: