Old 02-07-2011, 04:40   #31
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
day of fire coming? EGY YU GNA DESTROI WERLD? >=0
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2011, 05:35   #32
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Yes braw, I'll destroi belgium first, just for you!
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2011, 06:04   #33
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
can't destroy it. I be the fkin kyng ty
Old 02-07-2011, 06:22   #34
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
fking belgian you be on my kill on sight list.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:53   #35
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
Noone but me has the login to my characters even if i let boo my rl girlfriend that i live with on my accounts i log them in for her to use. which is very rare anyway. my reccomendation to everyone playing online games is still Dont share accounts, Dont share gear. cause i happen to realise that 99 ot of 100 of you people dont have the honour to not screw people over if the opportunity arises. remember when you traded me that ring and i gave you cps from another character, would have been so easy to not pay up. but we both know i'm not that kind of person. which is why some people are trusting enough to let me help out. how ****ing awesome am i on a fire tao though i put shooter to shame :P

also dont have the time to lvl accounts like you guys do to stack in all your allied guilds so you can just swap gear around.

i've given up on the war against botters, it would be me vs the server and yeah well tq dont care that much, noone on the server care that much (unless adversly effecting them) so why bother.

i dont hate zaza! i think he is stupid he started **** with me, well actually i think it was the owner of ninjaturtle when they started pking my archer when i wouldnt let some *** on the team cause it was full. then he went mental when i owned him in the ninjapkt on deviant. i do however dislike angelle/jen, well not so much her but the sappy lame kind of person she is.

i think deadly and group or whoever the **** inherited whatever has to do with them is stupid just like zaza. the whole lot of you should be in the same guild. but hey i'm down for a little compromise as my allies dont always see things the same was as me.

there is a reason my guild comprises of only people i know i can reach in rl, cause the rest have proven themselves untrustworthy.

i'm not paranoid its true most players bot you cant defend them, tq realise that they cant just botjail them all or they would have no money.

i'm not really an expert on bots, i did some research when i was a vidster which i quit mind you. didnt have time for that either. these days with the server lag most people need to aimbot to even hit someone....i know some of you people amazingly dont get any of that server lag but most people do. they just bot and call themselves pro. according to some crap i found in google co genious has like 2k subscribers and co farmer has 3.5k and when you consider that there is probably only 10k co players thats more than half of them botting. and thats just the ones paying for those 2 bots.

if you have a problem with hyperion take it out on him, i dont drag you into stuff about zaza. you always find away to put yourself in the middle of it. like this thread seriously wtf is it about you now and off the original topic. REALLY!! WHY DOES EVERYTHING TURN INTO A SUBJECT ABOUT YOU AND ZERO? IF YOU LIKE HIM THAT MUCH GO GET A ****ING ROOM!!!!

that guy in tc was macro/bot lvling magic shield. like all freaking day well so i was told. yes i did xp magic shield on a character stood in the way and he still sat and meditated while not being able to use shield skill. just cause it didnt have the (away) doesnt mean he wasnt using a bot or macro of some kind. also saw a noob in dc doing fog without the (away) for like a whole day. killed them and they just stayed there reved and they went straight back into it. to state once again i'm not a bot encylopedia, but i do have an eye for automation and the bleeding obvious.

i dont support scammers. i remember telling trent not to let those dumb****s on his account or lend them his gear. and he did. but you get the average bad people, which is pretty much most of the population that take advantage of opportunity. then you get the really bad people like angelle, silenc3 and areyouready with premeditated intention to screw others over and take advantage of there missfortune. those kind of poeple shouldnt be tollerated by anyone. i'd happily pass by a freedom member to pk silenc3 first anytime.

pandabear - step away from the computer.....

finally to anyone that read through all of this and thought "i hate wall of text" YOU DIDNT HAVE TO ****ING READ IT. you have the freedom to averte your eyes. and if you still did and want to whinge. go suck on a loaded shotgun first, fingers crossed it will go off

PS. i dont know why the OP was using an autopotter, probably the same reason he has to aimbot back on topic
Many tried to ask for boycotting dbs, for leaving CO until they fix something... The problem is that the egyptians will never agree to leave. They make the majority and TQ wouldn't even care about the english speakers. It's like removing what? 10% of a server? That won't hurt TQ, because half of those are freeloaders.
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2011, 10:50   #36
*~panda~*
Banned

I do step away >=[ barely am on my computer, laptop at uni posting on forums hah. last time I logged aqua was a few weeks ago. did play royalty quite often until recently but yea I'm kinda bored from games atm. playin a bit wow now n then but studies really gettin to me. hitting the books all day >_>

and hey me and ahmed shared randomly once. I shared with quite a few people and I haven't been scammed. Well I got once, but the guy said it was a mistake and paid me back twice the amount he took lol.

anyway try leatrix to improve your ping, tps optimizer etc to get better ping aswell etc. make sure you got an up to date video card and you should get decent connection even if it is from australia.

don't know much about it but I know a coder that helped me out optimize my settings for co. One thing's a fact and that is TQ has poorly **** coded servers that would make any coder weep. there are several ways to "improve" your computers interaction with tq's servers, but for most it just isn't worth putting effort into =p. A certain net cafe requested help with optimising settings for co and as requested we provided them helpful info which they followed, resulting in a certain egy net cafe getting 200-300 ping on an US server and able to reduce delay quite a bit.

and just fyi, cogen & cofarm both are spotted by the system, so if someone uses that you can be fairly certain his ass will get / got botjailed.
Old 02-07-2011, 15:25   #37
ProEgy♥
Banned

*yawn* Good morning o_o

Edit* I'll try to sum it up >_>;

Don't ask me why I butt in when you talk in the plural form, it frustrates me how you always jump to the conclusion that everyone is bad and you're good. So yes, when I see kinda comments I'll reply. I don't give a crap even if 9,900 out of 10,000 players bot, you still don't have the right to blindly accuse the rest.

I'm not exactly interested in picking on your buddy anymore, he's a puppet. He just fits most of what you spoke of. He ****ed at us for several months about being "pro fber" then he ended up in botjail for aimbot, he looked like an egy aimbotting there. It was just an example, and it's quite funny because he's the only example on aquarius.

Perhaps you don't hate zaza, you strongly dislike him, maybe even more than I dislike your little buddy, which is funny lol. almost everytime we talked about game-related stuff you mentioned him. You even named your team in the tourny "zazasucksdic" hell, I wouldn't even give your buddy that credit and name a team after him haha.

I wanna say something and hope you say if it is true *cough*..I always assumed that zero was able to take a peak on the vidster section ever since you became a vidster, and frankly, when you decided to resign, he no longer ****ed about who reports who, rabbit gone silent ever since lol.

If you fight me side by side with scammers, then you support them, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. We all told Trent not to share with silvester because he was a major scammer, he didn't listen, his fault. But then when another dumbass tried to scam silvester, one of you homos gave him the cps to redeem his gears. It's fine by me, idc really, I just hoped he couldn't get his gears back n let karma play its role.

Finally, to stay on topic, if this ghetto kid aimbots with such a ping, then he needs to suicide, I only need to get my stable 300ish ping back so I can fb again. >_>

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 02-07-2011 at 16:08.
Old 02-07-2011, 16:04   #38
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
uni and a laptop, damn cruizy life uni cant wait to go there myself.

when it comes to sharing its just safer not to. how many people on co have been scammed by even rl friends. its really not worth the risk considering how often it happens. i still advise people against it for any online game. hence the no sympathy for anyone i tell.

i have a fairly decent ping usually under 300 but its not my computer its server side lag. i'm guessing tq have my connection right down the bottom priority. i have a my net set up for hot swap between high stack packet and low stack packet transfers so its pretty much always optimised for what games i am playing. sometimes it doesnt lower the ping, but it does make gameplay smoother. egypt should have a better ping on CO than australia cause they get routered direct from arab server. not haveing a server in australia means we dont get that luxuary.

tq **** everything up, so i'm pretty sure they arnt detecting most of the co genious or co farmer uses or whatever other bots are out there. otherwise they wouldnt have over half the CO world as paid subscribers.

but seriously i've given up about the whole stopping botters. if i can get a gm online in a min yay but other than that tq arnt paying me and neither is anyone else. seems its a waste of time trying to do anything good or decent
Many tried to ask for boycotting dbs, for leaving CO until they fix something... The problem is that the egyptians will never agree to leave. They make the majority and TQ wouldn't even care about the english speakers. It's like removing what? 10% of a server? That won't hurt TQ, because half of those are freeloaders.
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2011, 16:49   #39
ProEgy♥
Banned

It depends on who you share with, just because you may get scammed by people you know irl doesn't mean everyone else is not trustworthy, me and this fking belgian were enemies, and to be frank, we both disliked eachother alot, we started with nearly nothing but eventually we worked it out together. why no scam men? i nid i lyyyke
Old 02-07-2011, 17:24   #40
Saoyaron
bored =x

Saoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond repute
holy **** blocks of text =0 not worth reading i presume =/

Currently Playing - Starcraft 2 ID/#: Smoke/#125
Add me to play =D

WoW
Ryeto, Stormreaver 80 Warrior ~Retired =(
Sunchip Stormreaver 80 Priest ~Retired
Unreliable Stormreaver 80 Rogue ~Retired

Steam Account - ID: aznsouljah, s/n: Smoke789
Come play TF2

To see the world with eyes unclouded by hate. ~Mononoke Hime
loool
My First SS Vid =D
2nd SS vid lol
Saoyaron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2011, 21:41   #41
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
lol these are nothing. Oh I miss the old arguments that never changed.

Not really.

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2011, 01:23   #42
*~panda~*
Banned

they r smaller then before. Glad about that =p

and one small correction reaver, there are no arab servers to connect to. Those "arab" servers are just translated servers hosted in america.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:22   #43
ProEgy♥
Banned

You enjoyed them, didn't you? At least I did, made someone be emotionally destroyed.

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 02-08-2011 at 08:01.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:33   #44
Rydawg
Delirious

Rydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond repute
I like waffles.
Old 02-08-2011, 16:32   #45
Izlude
Hide

Izlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Izlude Send a message via AIM to Izlude Send a message via MSN to Izlude Send a message via Yahoo to Izlude Send a message via Skype™ to Izlude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydawg View Post
I like waffles.
I heard you like some funky stuff as well.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: