Old 02-05-2011, 04:06   #16
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
well reguardless of whether or not you aimbot, thats a **** auto potter. especially with your ping it should really save your arse. although when you set the pot hp you need to take into consideration tao crit hit.

yes i watched the vid.

also just about everyone on conquer bots these days. even the ones that still miss and fail. server lag gets most of them.

the only real way to show your not aimbotting is full screen vid with processlist with "show all" and show full skills list at the start of the fight without pausing vid.
Many tried to ask for boycotting dbs, for leaving CO until they fix something... The problem is that the egyptians will never agree to leave. They make the majority and TQ wouldn't even care about the english speakers. It's like removing what? 10% of a server? That won't hurt TQ, because half of those are freeloaders.
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2011, 04:40   #17
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
no potting yer way out of my 25k tfbs >;D
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2011, 06:34   #18
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Personally, There's no way I'd bother using hypercam, show my processlist, desktop, just because someone has a paranoia about botters lol. =p
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2011, 07:14   #19
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
even if you did there would always be something that you haven't done which ends up them calling you a botter. heck my standards are "I don't gotta prove anything as long as they can't"
Old 02-06-2011, 05:48   #20
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
the simplest way is just to show your skills prior to starting the match and not pause the video, or have the persons name in your chat to box. apparntly that old school aimbot is out there and working somewhere....

anyway my thought is everyone bots except me. thats why i'm just average. that and i dont play as much as the rest of you.
and for any dip**** out there telling me otherwise, you all ****ing complain about the lag. and yes its server lag. i've had to wait 8 sec for fb to go off while haveing a ping of 350. and for all you psychic loosers still playing co instead of predicting the lotto and doing something more enjoyable in life thats a FAIL!

but also when it comes to haveing client edits and autopotters, reguardless of what you say about aimbotting or autonadoing or any other spurned on bull**** about being pro, its not you its a bot or a script.

i dont know why people try and pretend they dont bot, if i was aimbotting people i would be proud of it and capping everyone that went rednamed. that and when you see people like OldMan sitting in tc bot lvling magic shield without a worry in the world seems to be now socially accepted.
Many tried to ask for boycotting dbs, for leaving CO until they fix something... The problem is that the egyptians will never agree to leave. They make the majority and TQ wouldn't even care about the english speakers. It's like removing what? 10% of a server? That won't hurt TQ, because half of those are freeloaders.
Old 02-06-2011, 15:34   #21
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Paranoia.
Old 02-06-2011, 17:03   #22
*~panda~*
Banned

quite a bit. I play an hour a week max lol
Old 02-06-2011, 17:11   #23
ForumAcc

its not paranoia its reality. people dont seem to know what morals are in this day and age. or have sense of selfrespect. and they attribute being "pro" to winning anyway possible. even if its scamming someone cause they arent able to log on co, or cause they wont sell you gear.
Old 02-06-2011, 17:32   #24
ProEgy♥
Banned

Are you sure you are not referring to your buttbuddy zero?

Edit* if you think it is not but reality, then no offense, you are deluded lol.

Editē you and your buttbuddy support scammers and fight side by side with them until they're not benefiting you anymore. I think it's pathetic.

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 02-07-2011 at 01:10.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:13   #25
ForumAcc

even when he wasnt on cause his exchange was getting upgraded, infact even when egypt didnt have net access there was still ****loads of botters. the majority of players all cheat/bot. they all seem to think its skill though.

i could try and argue forever that point but its a waste of time. the only reason your singleing out hyperion is cause of your fixation on him. but back to the original reason for the thread. the guy is using an auto potter hes probably also using an aimbot.

and on your daft logic of "i'm pro i dont need to prove myself reguardless of past transgressions" wait till adonis is using a full +12 tro and owns the **** out of you. see if you give a **** then about whether or not he is aimbotting
Old 02-07-2011, 01:32   #26
*~panda~*
Banned

no offense but afaik, zazas net cafe doesn't bot nor use any form of cheats.

I pwn'd adonis on royalty, won't be an issue here either
Old 02-07-2011, 01:38   #27
ProEgy♥
Banned

....? They're a bunch of scammers and they had it coming so I won't show so much sympathy like you do if they get scammed by their own mother, your policy "I don't fight side by side with botters or scammers" changed the moment you realized you won't max out and you won't satisify your crazy hatred upon zaza. Just like the "I don't share with people" false claim, you do play on cybertron's top chars too, oh noes? ^_^

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but nowadays I couldn't give two ****s about that scumbag, all he does is suck others' dicks, he's an underdog to a bunch of kids who got their hands on a bunch of +12's...so no, not really.

You are paranoid at some point or another, you also think you're almighty n the rest suck.

I'd never say I'm "pro" when I play firetaos, trojans or even ninjas. Because I know I have my sucky moments. But when it comes to people comparing me with a scumbag like your little buttbuddy, you stop right there.

I'd never fuck at him whether he gets +12s or +20s, he'll still die like any of you. He'll be forced to herc or zap like any of you. Because this is what needs to be done in order to win anything on co nowadays.

Thank god I do not have good ping like his, don't wanna be stalked 24/7 by 4 of you either shouting "aimbot" or turning on xfire isntead of pk mode.

And yes, I'm legit until you prove me otherwise, until the day you stop ****ing "all server bots and I'm legit" and actually prove it.

You claim to be an expert on bots and you wouldn't even notice if I turn on an aimbot and kill you to death with it.

And for the record, that guy you mentioned ws not "botlvling magic shield in tc" lmfao..the only macro I've ever heard of to botlvl magic shield is a tool that allows you to do it in TG, not tc. Doing it in tc means he's manually doing it.

I'm not defending that idiot who created the thread because I know he's a dip****, got caught botlvling once so anything else you say about him might be true. Didn't see his vid to the end so I didn't realize his "autopot"

I dislike writting anymore wall of texts regarding this matter, because well, you all can sawk donkey balls for all I care for, you're a bunch of sad hypocrites, so keep up the crying.

/exists.

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 02-07-2011 at 02:01.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:02   #28
ProEgy♥
Banned

And ****, I wrote too many typos in 1 post, can't resist my egyness when I'm zombie, need sleep.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:13   #29
*~panda~*
Banned

why would you autopot when you can pot 18k dmg /s manually?
Old 02-07-2011, 04:32   #30
ProEgy♥
Banned

He's not talking about me. And yeah I wonder if adoins or whatever autopots, how could he die to my 7k per nado? oh wait he's a one nado kill xD

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 02-07-2011 at 05:29.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: