Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 03-12-2019, 09:15   #241
Molder169II
Green~Pimp

Molder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond repute
uhh well hello there. too bad I can't seem to recover my accounts!
Templeton speaks to Remnant: but when u get to 110... its the best feeling in the world...

Templeton speaks to Remnant: besides getting to 120... then to 130... or getting laid....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNash IV View Post
id hit it
from the front, back and side to side
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheebee View Post
Ahhhh, I've been repped! I'd call 911 but there isn't an eleven button on my phone.
Molder169II is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2019, 00:09   #242
Maaki
Mac-attack

Maaki has a reputation beyond reputeMaaki has a reputation beyond reputeMaaki has a reputation beyond reputeMaaki has a reputation beyond reputeMaaki has a reputation beyond reputeMaaki has a reputation beyond reputeMaaki has a reputation beyond reputeMaaki has a reputation beyond reputeMaaki has a reputation beyond reputeMaaki has a reputation beyond reputeMaaki has a reputation beyond repute
Hi

Ohoy! Been a long time since i first downloaded this game, stumbled upon it in an ad today... Excited to see if there's still any familiar faces around

ParadoX: tro 130- war 130- tro XXX
Maaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2019, 07:57   #243
AETOS
JADESTER

AETOS is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow

So I was a relatives house for dinner and my nephew was playing a game on their phone. Turns out it was CO.. brought back a lot of memories. I decided to download it again just for kicks.

My jaw dropped. This is not the same game I once played for several years. It was bound to happen, but some things should never be changed. I was reading posts on here about a classic CO but that doesn't seem like it would be back when I started playing in '04. I had to quit after 15 minutes of walking around. I didn't even need to do anything.. click a button and it does it for you. Oh well. My Co days are long over. My last log in date prior to today was almost 10 years ago.

I originally joined when Lion server back in 2004 until I moved to Triumph the day it went up which is where I found my new home. I was an avid player in my late teens and was hooked on the game, the kind of guy who was trying to log on every 5 minutes after server maintenance.
Shortly after it was updated I found myself no longer appreciating the game with the changes and drifted away. It had its pros and cons. Pro - Turns out a few players on my server lived in a 15 min. radius and we all got together and hung out every now and then. Facebook was brand new at the time so we had all added each other and kept in contact over the years until it faded away. I still see their updates every now and then. One became an engineer and one a Dr. We were all playing for the same reason... we had college and university and this was a great way to save money by not going out and drinking every night. Con - It robbed me of a night life for a while.

I'll always wonder where some of the player I once knew ended up in life. They've all got to be in their early - mid 30's. I even know two players who ended up meeting and eventually got married to each other.
For myself, I'm now in my 30's, have a great active life, own my own place, and have an amazing job employed by the Gov. of Canada. Although I don't see myself playing CO ever again I thought it would be nice to pop on here and say hi and tell my story.

This game will always be in the back of my mind for the memories I've had. The pk'ing, the guild wars, the chats, and the wheeling and dealing of items to get a character that was a trojan machine with some impressive fastblade talent. Oooohhhhh the memories.

Well, that's all folks, it's been a pleasure!
AETOS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2019, 23:03   #244
Naps
Nappy

Naps is on a distinguished road
Miss the friends Ive made but not the game.

Napster
130~130~131
Pure Nin FTW!

Zoey
130~130~132
Nin~War~Fire

DESTROYER <<---My sexy chick char
133~133~104
Pure Water

Kanasia

Nappy
130-130-131 RETIRED