Old 11-19-2015, 12:46   #1
lordzex

lordzex is an unknown quantity at this point
Co being Blokced by antivirus Since 5155

so as i mentioned earlier iam using KasperSky Internet security 2015
yaster day whle updating the client to 5155 the anti virus blocked the download
anyway i paused the protection downloaded the update the game worked fine until today after 5156 the game never log into servers i download a clean install from co site the problem still exists i went to my friend internet cafe he is using avira the game dosnt work too it only works in the pcs with out anti virus, the problem is the game dont work anymore even with Kasper paused it opens but can log into servers it hang in there then i get server is too crowded.
lordzex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2015, 12:55   #2
Mikewhatever

Mikewhatever is on a distinguished road
Antiviruses are useless, don't download weird **** from the internet from unofficial websites and don't visit random websites/links. then you can play co.
I quit, simply because it sucks, there's no point in playing anymore, everything TQ is making is to milk moar money from the players, the game is boring, new players can not enjoy the game, the old players are quitting or getting outpowered by bulkers.
^hypocrisy at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarwaHassan View Post
My brothers ather and moe we suck **** for cps we are currently available
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Satan put me on this world for a reason it was to troll endlessly
Mikewhatever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2015, 15:24   #3
Gh不t.1

Gh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond repute
white list > co folder

That Dude Behind you......not that one...the other one
Gh不t.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2015, 15:44   #4
lordzex

lordzex is an unknown quantity at this point
@AntiVirusUsless
its not + i alrdy disabled it still the game not working .
@Add the game to white list
Alrdy done that and like i said earlier the game still dont work even while antivirus is disabled .
lordzex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2015, 22:27   #5
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzex View Post
so as i mentioned earlier iam using KasperSky Internet security 2015
yaster day whle updating the client to 5155 the anti virus blocked the download
anyway i paused the protection downloaded the update the game worked fine until today after 5156 the game never log into servers i download a clean install from co site the problem still exists i went to my friend internet cafe he is using avira the game dosnt work too it only works in the pcs with out anti virus, the problem is the game dont work anymore even with Kasper paused it opens but can log into servers it hang in there then i get server is too crowded.
What's the error message when you try to login? And maybe you can try download the patch from our site and install it. http://co.99.com/downloads/patch.shtml
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2015, 00:47   #6
ァmugglaz
Banned

ァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond repute
reformat maybe?
ァmugglaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2022, 14:27   #7
MarkJikka

MarkJikka is on a distinguished road
Sometimes spyware hides inside a legitimate program, you have to be careful, you know?. There are different types of spyware. Each collects certain additional information. Spyware primarily targets general information - your location, IP address, active hours, installed programs, computer configurations, and so on.
MarkJikka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: