Old 08-25-2013, 12:03   #1
coocahceppie

coocahceppie is on a distinguished road
Team qualifier points

Hi

I noticed something strange today with team qualifier. I checked the website for team qualifier just to make sure, and it says that you lose 3% points when you lose. Well, I started out with 4k points. Won 8 in a row and I was up to 4500 points. Then I lose 6 in a row and I'm down to 2400 points.

Basically it went down like 4500 -> 4000 -> 3600 -> 3200 -> 2900 -> 2600 -> 2400. With my math skills, that is not -3% points for a loss. That's like 10% loss. Absolutely ridiculous in my opinion... Hope it'll be fixed.

What I think happens is that when I play vs 4 enemy player team, I lose 3% to each enemy in team, hence I lose 12% of my points. However I don't gain 3% from each of them when I win...
coocahceppie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2013, 12:14   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
It's normal. No bugs there.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2013, 11:28   #3
coocahceppie

coocahceppie is on a distinguished road
Well, it's either the worst design in the world for an arena points system, or then it's a bug. Having a hard time believing that this is, indeed, intended behaviour.
coocahceppie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2013, 22:41   #4
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, thats a real weird settings. I am not sure how it works. But your win is fixed no matter how many team members there are but the loss is equal of 5 members and are shared to all team members. So if you are alone in team you loose points for all 4 free spots aswell. We could think that TQ did it to encourage people teaming up and helping poor people to get in good teams. But i doubt that TQ care. So its most likely their mistake that they will never admit.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2013, 02:04   #5
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I've had it confirmed that the numbers are correct, and there is no mistake in the calculation of points.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: