Old 03-02-2010, 15:52   #1
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Lol Activision

So it seems that Activision's fascist regime has gone overboard.

They've fired both of the co-founders of Infinity Ward, Jason West (President), and Vince Zampella (CEO).

Activision has balls to fire the founders of the company that had just created the current fastest selling video game of all time, and made them millions of dollars.

Discuss.
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2010, 17:34   #2
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Modern Warfare 2 was a letdown.

I wasted 60 dollars.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2010, 18:23   #3
TrU3
poutine

TrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond repute
MW2 sold that fast because of the hype behind it..
TrU3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2010, 18:54   #4
~T0M~v6
Banned

~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
So it seems that Activision's fascist regime has gone overboard.

They've fired both of the co-founders of Infinity Ward, Jason West (President), and Vince Zampella (CEO).

Activision has balls to fire the founders of the company that had just created the current fastest selling video game of all time, and made them millions of dollars.

Discuss.
They were damn right to fire those stupid idiots who didn't add dedicated servers to MW2
they should burn them at the stake on top of firing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
MW2 sold that fast because of the hype behind it..
Just like L4D. It makes me sad that a bunch of insanely good games get no publicity and don't sell half as well as they deserve to
~T0M~v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2010, 19:08   #5
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
MW2 is garbage, custom killstreaks were the only good addition to the game(care package and emergency airdrop not included those are retarded).
Old 03-02-2010, 19:45   #6
RoninXC
Banned

Location: I don't have a home, I'm masterless, I'll follow my own path.
RoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek3 View Post
MW2 is garbage, custom killstreaks were the only good addition to the game(care package and emergency airdrop not included those are retarded).
That's a load of semen, the kill streaks are so OP. COD4 is for champs.
RoninXC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2010, 23:24   #7
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Those of you dissing it don't matter, because you still bought it.

You're just like all the other hypocrites.

This wasn't a thread talking about your precious servers.

It's about the abysmal way that Activision treats the people that make all of their money.
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2010, 23:56   #8
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It's about the abysmal way that Activision treats the people that make all of their money.
I made the decision about MW2 being a piece of **** AFTER I bought the game.

I'm not one of those ****ing morons that talked **** about the game, and then went out and bought it.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 06:10   #9
tix33
Matija?

tix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to tix33
modern warfare 2 is cool.

~Tix~ 130-130-140 monk-war-tro

Eagle
tix33 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 07:41   #10
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
I enjoy playing MW2 from time to time. I dont regret buying it.

And wow..its like Microsoft getting Bill Gates fired o.o although its not possible..
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 08:11   #11
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
I enjoy playing MW2 from time to time. I dont regret buying it.

And wow..its like Microsoft getting Bill Gates fired o.o although its not possible..
You may never know. This world turns upside down when you least expect it.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 10:04   #12
KiLLSwitcHv3
Banned

KiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond repute
MW2 was made for casual gamers. **** I hate using that term, but it's true.
KiLLSwitcHv3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 10:22   #13
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLSwitcHv3 View Post
MW2 was made for casual gamers. **** I hate using that term, but it's true.
Everyone is saying that battlefield bad company 2 is way better...cause its realistic..but the thing is **** realism..MW2 is an arcade type of game, you need to be quick to be good.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 10:44   #14
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Some dude sent me the link to this:
http://investor.activision.com/relea...leaseID=448656

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 12:16   #15
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

reasons for firing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
Everyone is saying that battlefield bad company 2 is way better...cause its realistic..but the thing is **** realism..MW2 is an arcade type of game, you need to be quick to be good.
well put. bfbc2 and cod4wm2 cant be compared imo.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: